Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Another Bug...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Installing this mappack under the steam 2.0 cs 1.6 beta linux server results in this error when de_laguna is loaded Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/laguna/gins_flatscrn.mdl' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit. Reduce the number of brush models and/or regular models in the map to correct this. L 06/30/2003 - 15:54:39: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/laguna/gins_flatscrn.mdl' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit. Reduce the number of brush models and/or regular models in the map to correct this. FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/laguna/gins_flatscrn.mdl' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit. Reduce the number of brush models and/or regular models in the map to correct this. The only maps that work are cs_industrywest and de_downtown, all the other maps exceed the 512 item count limit except cs_shogun_final which gets a hunk_alloc error and segfaults
  • ginsengavenger avatar
    ginsengavenger Joined 18y ago
    161 points Ranked 59895th
    access_time 17y
    sorry, but not as far as i know. hopefully whatever in 1.6 is causing it will be fixed for its final release.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Is there a plan to fix these issues with cs 1.6?
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by ginsengavenger how many server plugins do you have loaded? and what do they do, do they add models into the map?
    Running the stock version of amx .94 rc4 +atac and ptb.. none of them add models. I ran the same setup on 1.5 and the mappack without issue, except for cs_shogun_final...which has always just flat out crashed the server on 1.5 and 1.6
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • ginsengavenger avatar
    ginsengavenger Joined 18y ago
    161 points Ranked 59895th
    access_time 17y
    how many server plugins do you have loaded? and what do they do, do they add models into the map?
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago