Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

**praccy comments and team for wedne...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

right praccy was fantastic. everyone worked well and we are more than pleased with what came out if it. the team was a close call to pick but it is as follows. Chocky, - Team Leader Phantom ViciousBrocolli (Mouse) - Team Leader Gaz360, & Chuckin funt Reserves Godslayer & Boris to the reserves unlucky it was nearly a coin toss up to get you in team. to the rest, unluck but better luck next time. on another brighter note, in light of recent events our team leader shaft decided that it was time to call it a day with the caln. so in response to this id like to announce a new team leader. his roles include helping with practices and tactics and helping to arrange matches, both friendly and league. best of luck mate [KBSM>Phantom
  • MousE avatar
    MousE Joined 17y ago
    533 points Ranked 45258th
    access_time 17y
    No worries Chocky m8, hope u get ya net back soon! But when u do come back u'll have 2 do double ur share of the work heh heh heh!!!!!! :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    goodsleigher Joined 17y ago
    2,193 points Ranked 20539th
    access_time 17y
    :(
    Logout(); avatar
    Mantra
    Logout();
    URL to post:
  • [KbsM]ChOcKy avatar
    [KbsM]ChOcKy Joined 18y ago
    275 points Ranked 52199th
    access_time 17y
    Well for the nxt few days mouse m8 ur thew daddy, cos i might be off for the net for atleast a week.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • MousE avatar
    MousE Joined 17y ago
    533 points Ranked 45258th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by BorisTheSpider somehow a system needs to b worked out so that every1 plays with and against every1 else...
    I totally agree with u there Boris so it's something we'll have 2 sort out in regular practise sessions, so any ideas guys!!!!!!! Some ppl play better on certain maps so maybe we can take screen shots at the end of each map to c who's top scorer, if ppl can tell Chocky or I who played well on their side, who listened 2 orders, who stayed in postion also if ppl have a good partnership & understanding with some1 plz let us know. If Chocky & I get feed back, info & most importantly ideas from everyone then it's gonna make our job easier!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41644th
    access_time 17y
    hes on the close on wednesday [KBSM>Phantom
    THIS SITE HAS GONE TO SHIT. LO
    URL to post:
  • youandwhosearmy avatar
    youandwhosearmy Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    im curious, why is bicka not playing, he is after all KBSMs best player by far IMO
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    BorisTheSpider Joined 17y ago
    266 points Ranked 52601st
    access_time 17y
    fair enuf that
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    just for the record the teams werent based on the 1st lot of ct's but on who chocky tought played the best. the system is they choose the best squad for the job in hand. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    somehow a system needs to b worked out so that every1 plays with and against every1 else... if ya know what i mean, tis very confusing
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    ok, still think the descions was a bit biased, but ok, :D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    sean mate you just being silly. godslayer is for one not eligable and we needed a sniper hence that would have been 2. plus chocky is team leader and he gets to choose the team without consulting anyone. thats why hes a team leader. mouse is in the same position. he gets to choose team without interferance. that includes leaving anyone out they like. i am not a team leader and i dont need to be consulted either. i may have posted the team selection but thats only cos chocky asked me 2. give them a chance to do there job mate. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    nice one dudes. tho i have to say that i think the team may have been a bit unfair. granted all those picked are excellent players, and played well last nite, tho apart from mouse all those picked for the team were on the counter-terrorist team, and as tactics were applied for them, meaning they were supposed to be gud, and win, which they did. therefore picking tge team on this perofrmance is a bit unfair. in future i rekon a team swap must happen wherebye every1 has a chnace to play ct and t. i'm not sayin i'm pissed off cos i'm not playing, dissapointed maybe tho, i know i'm not gud enuff to play in these clan matches. however darksaiyan is an excellent player and wasn't even considered. i do appreciate being asked about mouse being team leader and i agree he will do excellent, however i wud like to be asked regarding team selection in future pls. thanx:d
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    ive ok'ed your request. you will be able to play for the clan from rouglhy 15:10 uk time on thursday (you have to wait 3 days once registered weith a clan) [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    access_time 17y
    Ive signed up, invite me to the clan 1) This was when chris was in the clan 2) He told this right after he told me to sign up 3)HOORAY 4)Ok
    Logout(); avatar
    Mantra
    Logout();
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    1) chris is no longer in clan 2) at the time chris was moaning and told bicka to get ppl not to sign up 3) mouse and chocky are now in charge of matches and leagues 4) stop bitchin, do as your told and SIGN UP NOW! :P [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    access_time 17y
    Ok ill tell you this 1. Chris tells me to sign up at the ED 2. Chris tells me not to sign up at ED 3. Bicka tells me to sign up at the ED 4. Bicka tells me not to sign up at ED 5. Im signing up... Again So im a bit confused tbh, because we/me were suppouse to be in another league i think :::EDIT::: Invite me to the clan :crazy:
    Logout(); avatar
    Mantra
    Logout();
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    why not, get your arse there and sign up now! you cant even play in a friendly arranged via ED if your not registered. so even if you had been picked for wedensday we would have lost the match for you being unregistered!!!! ALL KBSM members not signed up to ED please do so IMEADIATELY!!!!!! [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    access_time 17y
    :o im not playing in ed, so i dont follow orders :D
    Logout(); avatar
    Mantra
    Logout();
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    one more thing can everybody please read the rules on the enemy down homepage for matches. this is not a request its on order :D if we get dq'ed cos of one of you guys i wont be very happy. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • MaKas avatar
    MaKas Joined 17y ago
    261 points Ranked 52837th
    access_time 17y
    yeh praccy was cool! I only messed up once but hey thats ok! oh I complain too much but I always do that! instinct...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    wd mousey m8, im happy wi reserve, chances r summat wud come up n e way if i was in the team - me n my bad luck n all
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [KBSM]Chuckin avatar
    [KBSM]Chuckin Joined 17y ago
    161 points Ranked 59940th
    access_time 17y
    nice1 guys.... praccy went very well... n i'll definately have a mic in time 4 the match lol
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • goodsleigher avatar
    access_time 17y
    ... Sweet!
    Logout(); avatar
    Mantra
    Logout();
    URL to post:
  • [KbsM]ChOcKy avatar