Lag and Crashes

A Forum Thread for Battlefield 3

Crashes all the time, on online

Guys, I have been facing lags and crashes, though they appeared since I began to play this game since five days ago, but I lowered my video settings to Medium, and then Custom (according to medium, but lowers certain settings). Today, I started the game and joined a server, and it crashes. Then, not for more than five minutes while playing a server, it crashes (freeze and returns to windows). I am wondering if anyone have been experience this problem. All of my specs are well within range. - Windows 7 Professional - Intel Core i3-2100, 3.0 GHz - 2 GB RAM - GTX 550 Ti 1 GB (MSI, and running at 50 degree Celsius) - No SSD Please do note that I shutdown my Steam and Desktop Gadgets, and I did check my Task Manager for any process which is above 10000kb other than Origina, Iexplorer and BF3. Done ================== -Changed Windows 7 Professional x86 to Windows 7 Professional x64 -Add another 2 GB of RAM, so now totalling up to 4GB (may upgrade to 16-32GB, I know, 4GB is like 2GB on an x64 OS) -Regular update to a WHQL Nvidia drivers

Replies

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Alfa1337 avatar
Alfa1337 Joined 12y ago
REDEMPT Manager WANTED! Manager
Boogie