Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

my flow sparked from CS

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

this was all sparked from when I was playin with a friend who called himself stealth assassin for a short amount of time i just now wrote it in about 10 minutes, its not really done or even revised, but this is what i got..hit me back the master stealth assassin will come blastin your life away leavin you in dismay shockin you ta say you've been defeated you felt like you've been cheated so you instigate this debate talkin so much you wont feel the heat of the p two-twenty-eight bullets comin out my sig pistola wettin your wig with blood like i told ya it would; your words are no good no match against mine droppin cyanide all in your eye its your turn to die again your mind moves slowa then your mouth can spin your weak rebutals i suggest you shuttle yo lame *** outta here cause you be in a state a fear fightin this violent fluid so lucid it'll tear you a new one so putrid you'll wish you did what i told you to; too stupid to do anything right like give up this fight of wits and tactics of which you have none let me know when your done with yo blasphemous exagerations so i can let loose this disaterous representation of death, i still got 10 left ta make ya bleed, but one is all i need to make yo face hit the pavement my knife welcomes you to the enslavement of the aftalife from which there is no comin back from, don't try to resist son you'll get pissed on and dissed on
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    aight heres the finished version, when i get a chance ill post the actuall track after i lay it down....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS...dont just look at it and leave indifferent. i KNOW someone has an opinion on it...here it is crakajack assassin'll come blastin ya life away leavin ya *** passed away shockin ya ta say you've been defeated ya felt like you've been cheated so ya instigate this debate spittin so much ya wont feel the heat of the p-two-twenty-eight bullets comin out my sig pistola wettin your wig with blood like i told ya it would; your antics aint no good aint no match against mine when i'm droppin cyanide all in your eye now its your turn to die again ya mind moves slowa then ya mouth can spin ya weak rebutals i suggest ya shuttle ya lame *** outta here cause ya stuck in a state a fear (fear) fightin this violent fluid so lucid it'll tear ya a new one so putrid you'll wish ya-did what i told ya to too frigid ta get it right by givin up this fight of wits and tactical might of which ya have none let me know when ya done wit all ya blasphemous exagerations so i can fire off this disaterous representation of death, i still got 10 mo left ta make ya bleed, but one is all i need to send ya face cold bloodied to tha pavement my knife casts enslavement ova ya in the slated aftalife; slayed in strife time ta pay tha price of the rules of engagement; i post my rage ta be sent directly through your brain and out the back again, makin you go insane from the loss of liquid red, drippin out tha hole embedded in ya forehead aint no mamma's boy gettin spoon fed, i'm with the pure bread i'm tha sure bet, droppin these bombs ta leave ya squad ta lay breathless enter my quadrent today and you'll leave headless ain't nothin ta mess with clickin **** that'll taka ya life, best pack ya bags and dirty rags ya use to huff before i puff on this spliff and blow ya house off a cliff sendin ya tumblin ya diein fo rumblin with this assassin i told ya i'd come blastin but ya came waltzin in whistlin now ya stuck in this **** again fo not stoppin an listenin
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    yeah im in the gutter, gettin pissed on **** u missed one a silencer startin to stir i concur in the back of yo stomach its a crack in the back with that mac some sort o' hack u missed it and now u prayin, sprayin dyin' in the dirt shot in the shirt it wont hurt, its time to lie time to reply lets see what you got son, got one? got some? come on im done. My first go at this, gime a break :) Mo.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago