Vmt Compiler

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Clod14 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Program that Creates VMT files for every VTF file you have.

I have created a program Called "VMT Compiler" it's function is to basically create VMT Files for all your VTF Files. if you are a mapper then you would know that for every Valve Texture File (VTF) you need a partner Valve Material File (VMT) and its just a pain to open each and every VMT and change a little bit of text and then save that file. Which is where this program comes in. It will save your butt Time. that way you are not hassling with the Texture and you can continue mapping/Testing on your way. You can even Write what the VMT file itself will contain (commands) and then compile and create all the VMT Files for the vtf's. I am going to continue to work on this program to increase maximum User Friendlyness (even tho its already there i believe) But i will add lots and lots more things to it. I am also open to suggestions on what to add to the program and if I use your suggestion. I will indeed credit you!. =] I was wanting to see what almost everyone of Gamebanana thought of the program so a link will be below please remember to Rate the program. =] Thanks again! More info is on the link. (For pictures and download) [http://www.gamebanana.com/tools/5079](http://www.gamebanana.com/tools/5079 "VMT Compiler Download/Picture link")

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Clod14 avatar
Clod14 Offline
Member Joined 11y