Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Introduce Yourself

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I've forgotten about who's most people really are

I've just realised that I've forgotten who most people really are at GameBanana and seeing as all of the veterans are now reappearing I was thinking we should all do a short introduction again to let people know a little about yourself. Try to include whatever your comfortable revealing, maybe your name, age, occupation and a little about yourself - I'll start. I'm Matt Zbihlyj, I'm 18 and live in England. I'm a student who has just left 6th form and am waiting for my results day to know whether I have got into uni or not. I'm hoping to stay im my hometown, ao ive chosen my hometown uni amd to study Graphic Design (i do love photoshop and animating!). I work part time in Greenway's Restaurant (located in Highfield's garden centre!) on Sundays. I'm Sneeza's older brother. I like gaming (obviously), mainly CS:S, TF2 and a little HL2:DM. I like to do mountain biking (in which two weeks ago I destroyed my front wheel (pm for pics!), as well as hiking/walking. I like to draw, yet haven't so often recently. I have a girlfriend who has her birthday the day after mine (weird right) who is my age too. I also play guitar and can sing well too (or so I've been told). That's the basic gist of it - obviously you don't have to include that much info. Get posting!
  • Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar username pic Joined 13y ago
    9,657 points Ranked 622nd
    26 medals 1 legendary 6 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Day Eighteen Winner! Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    I can dig it. Kyle Gagliardo, 23 years old, in Illinois (united states). I'm now currently enrolled in classes to become a web designer/developer. I spend most of my time working at the Thunderdome (Wal-Mart), doing homework, and working on a project that is too big for me to handle (The RetroDojo). I've fallen out of all competitive FPS games since I got here oh...4 years ago? Lately just play RPG games, coop fps games, and rts games against bots. I do still game a lot though, nothing really better to do until I pick the Dojo up off the ground more or get away from shit-mart. Outside of working and doing web stuffs, I listen to music. Preferably of the metal kind. Guess that's about it...
    URL to post:
  • Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe username pic Joined 12y ago
    Level Design Expert
    9,290 points Ranked 649th
    20 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe
    Level Design Expert
    access_time 9y
    I'm Owe-Andre Spjell, I'm 19 and live on the West Coast of Norway. Currently unemployed and working on my Portfolio (Level Design & 3D Environment Art). The games I mostly play are CS:S, TF2 and the Half-Life series, I write rhymes and sleep a lot. I have a great passion for music, specifically Hip-Hop (the good kind, Old School and such, not this "lil Wayne", "50 Cent" and the rest of that crap).

I do SOME Web Design (with knowledge of HTML and CSS, currently learning PHP and MySQL)
    I have no idea if I'm single or in a relationship at the moment (LOL)

I am in dying need of a new Computer, and that is one of the many expensive things on this poor assholes priority list.
    Common sense is not so common
    URL to post:
  • Deusion avatar
    Deusion Joined 10y ago
    1,154 points Ranked 23390th
    12 medals 3 rare
    • 2nd Place - Steampunk Pyro Skinning Contest Medal icon
    • 3rd Place - L4D2 Skinning Contest Medal icon
    • 5th Place - Historical Weapons Skinning Contest Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    I'm Divesh Jagger 15 years old and I live in Maharashtra, India. I'm passing out of High School this year and I'm thinking of joining some classes for 3DS and all. I've stopped playing games because of my broken PC. I listen to metal and Iron Maiden is my favorite band. The only games I like can more or less likely play on Asus Eee, CS1.6, Heavy Metal F.A.K.K2, Mario4155(<3) and some other games. I like going for horror movies and shit, I like playing football, badminton and tennis. I also like trekking and mountain riding on my Kona Dew. I guess that should do it. ppl have forgotten me so, btw I was Behemoth before. \m/ btw anyone has seen Reheboth, Eagle, Freaper these days?
    Schizophrenia is man's best fr avatar
    Mantra
    Schizophrenia is man's best fr
    URL to post:
  • Win-Zip avatar
    Win-Zip username pic Joined 11y ago
    Damage Inc. Flag Affiliation: Damage Inc.
    6,001 points Ranked 1113rd
    17 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Win-Zip avatar
    Win-Zip
    Damage Inc. Flag
    Affiliation
    Damage Inc.
    access_time 9y
    I'm Gram McCoomb, I'm 18 and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Currently I'm working at Wendy's and waiting for school to start up again so that I can finish my grade 12 (I failed some courses last year due to me 'sleeping in', so I have to take an extra semester). I don't really do much, besides doing random stuff on the computer, I enjoy biking and skateboarding, along with snowboarding. I don't play any competitive sports, and I'm pretty anti-social. In a couple of years I'm hoping to join the Canadian Forces, as my sister did. That's pretty much my life in a nutshell.
    Waiting For The Sandman avatar
    Mantra
    Waiting For The Sandman
    URL to post:
  • SevenZero avatar
    SevenZero username pic Joined 12y ago
    Destiny Flag Affiliation: Destiny
    3,686 points Ranked 2187th
    16 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Sounder of the Month, April 2012 Medal icon
    • Unlocked Treehouse VIP clearance Medal icon
    SevenZero avatar
    SevenZero
    Destiny Flag
    Affiliation
    Destiny
    access_time 9y
    Jann Allen Dela Cruz, 13 years old living in Metro Manila, Philippines. I used to be called Seven Zero (just switched lately) and I've been here for 3 fooking years ;D I mostly do animating in my spare time, usually for teh lulz. I also play FPS games but only the old ones 'cause I can't get a new PC. I don't play online FPS anymore but I'm more into playing horror fps games like the penumbra series (yes its old) or something like that. Other than that, I also have very little experience on FL Studio. That is all.
    Sounds God avatar
    Mantra
    Sounds God
    URL to post:
  • Chief_runningwater avatar
    Chief_runningwater Joined 13y ago
    1,880 points Ranked 21046th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    I'm Nicholas Webb, But I've been called Nick all my life unless i'm in trouble. I'm 19 years old, I live on Vancouver Island in a small town in British Columbia, Canada and I work at Walmart as maintenance full time on my free time has a hobby I fix peoples computers most of the time for free depending on how bad it is. I also have recently got into being a vehicle enthusiast, Muscle cars, trucks, etc. I don't game much anymore because I don't have time and games now a days just aren't like they used to be... It also might just be because I'm growing up I'm not sure but I know one thing for sure I can't fucking wait for Battlefield 3 and Diablo 3 also Guild Wars 2. My life is pretty boring I don't really hang out with friends basically my life is work-sleep repeat ;(
    What yeh talkin' about willis? avatar
    Mantra
    What yeh talkin' about willis?
    URL to post:
  • Blur. avatar
    Blur. username pic Joined 9y ago
    GameBanana Tumblr Rep
    Destiny Flag Affiliation: Destiny
    16,494 points Ranked 343rd
    30 medals 1 legendary 6 rare
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • 2nd Place - Toy Time Studio Contest Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 WiPs Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    Blur. avatar
    Blur.
    Destiny Flag
    Affiliation
    Destiny
    GameBanana Tumblr Rep
    access_time 9y
    I'm Munib Ahmad, aged 14 and I live in possibly one of the smallest countries in the world. Brunei. But, I'm not from there, I'm Pakistani (not gonna blow you up, don't worry). It's my summer currently and yeah. I spend most of my time either failing at skinning and modelling. Mostly I'm on here, and I don't know why. Gamewise, I mainly play CS:S. team Fortress two isn't really fun imo. I also play HL2. I play sports too, especially football. I'm an Arsenal fan <3. I'm also enthusiastic for badminton, I happen to be a bigfoot as well. It's actually hard for me to find shoes my size these days. My current size is like 12 (US) or something like that. That's all about me :3
    Her voice could calm oceans.
    URL to post:
  • Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106 username pic Joined 12y ago
    Avenger Corp.™ Flag Affiliation: Avenger Corp.™
    4,149 points Ranked 1688th
    25 medals 1 legendary 5 rare
    • 50 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106
    Avenger Corp.™ Flag
    Affiliation
    Avenger Corp.™
    access_time 9y
    Kevin Oesterkilde
    Modeler | Texture Artist | Web Designer I live in Denmark, Europe and I'm currently 19 years old, turning 20 this December, where I'll be joining the Danish Military as well, where I'll be serving for 8 months. I'm unemployed for the time being, although I'm hoping for that to change sooner than later.
    I recently bought a new $950,- computer to increase my productivity in the art of 3D and web design. I've been a moderator here for the past two years approximately.
    In my spare time I do, obviously 3D and web design. I sleep a lot and play some games once in a while.
    Currently I'm playing Team Fortress 2, Just Cause 2 and Diablo II. Cheers,
    Kosai106
    Former super moderator avatar
    Mantra
    Former super moderator
    URL to post:
  • general_zim avatar
    general_zim Joined 13y ago
    770 points Ranked 42543rd
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Soup I'm Peter Luisi, I'm currently 17 years old, turn 18 October 8th, I live in Pennsylvania in the well loved USA. I start my senior year of high school this year, then after high school I'll be enlisting in the United States Marine Corps as a 7314 UAV Operator, getting my degree while I'm in and going to be an officer (possibly fly helicopters if my eyesight is good enough) I play airsoft on a frequent basis, I'm on my school's golf team, I play guitar as my main instrument and drums on the side, both of which I think I'm pretty good at. I'm in a band and we're gonna start recording stuff soon. I started gaming with Half Life way back when I was young as crap, once I started CS 1.6 I learned you could map for it, and that's how I got started mapping.
    GB's Resident Gearwhore avatar
    Mantra
    GB's Resident Gearwhore
    URL to post:
  • BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ username pic Joined 13y ago
    16,269 points Ranked 349th
    19 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Nick Raymond Bockstaele, living in Oostakker and Evergem Belgium. Lazy-ass extraordinaire. I'm _supposed_ to be studying for GameDev and concept artist.
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
    URL to post:
  • Logan Dougall avatar
    Logan Dougall username pic Joined 14y ago
    Admin Admin
    Half Life Storm Flag Affiliation: Half Life Storm
    20,467 points Ranked 259th
    41 medals 3 legendary 10 rare
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 500 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 100 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 200 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Logan Dougall avatar
    Logan Dougall
    Half Life Storm Flag
    Affiliation
    Half Life Storm
    Admin
    access_time 9y
    I am Logan Dougall (Most know me as Lost around here after 5 years), Living in the beautiful country that is Canada, I have been studying at Niagara College for some time now: Construction Engineering Technology - Architecture. I have been employed as a librarian, web developer, tutor, and most recently as a Jr. Estimator within my field of study (Currently on EI till Sept). I did some freelance building designs for a few people and one of them is actually going into construction so I'm rather proud of that - just a smallish retirement type home. Buildings are my passion, notably the ever growing field of "Green Technology" and the innovation that continues to amaze me. I love nothing more than to test out new maps to see how close people are getting to the real thing and to amuse myself on some of the impossible structures people create in a "realistic" setting. Back to some stuff about me, I'm 23 and living in St. Catharines Ontario still. Currently renting out half of a home as of last week-ish and sharing it with the future Ms. Lost; Most know about this from before the GameBanana changeover (where are my blogs?). As for what I look like I managed to find this in my image archives (1+ year old) No pics of the missus unless you know where to look :P So ya, I'm 23 and getting married in the coming year and also finishing up college come this December, should be interesting. Enough about me for a while, post something about yourself if you haven't already.
    Structural Designer / Dad :)
    URL to post:
  • Welshy avatar
    Welshy Joined 12y ago
    1,810 points Ranked 21167th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Henry Nichols-Singh. Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, UK. I'm currently 16, 17 on January 18th. My PC is currently broken and I can't afford a new PSU for it, so my life is mostly drumming, playing guitar, going out (getting pissed) and listening to music. I drum in a band and our gigs are my computer/drum fund currently.
    You live 'til you die.
    URL to post:
  • Rye avatar
    Rye Joined 11y ago
    6,577 points Ranked 989th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    I'm Ryan Lastnameisasecretforthetimebeing. When it comes to the internet, I guess you could call me a tad paranoid. Which is why I usually don't post a lot of stuff about myself, even to friends on Facebook and such. I'm going to be 17 in a few weeks, going into my senior year. My average day this year will consist of 3 hours derp high school, 3 hours smart kid high school, 2 hours marching band, 1 hour mentoring under a sound engineer guy, and 1-2 hours herping on my screaming powerful PC. I live in Virginyr, US, where there are surprisingly few "southern" people. Among things I love are music, games (decent ones), and sounding smart. I pretty much think logically with most things, although the internet brings out some silliness. The norm pisses me off. Lately, I've been thinking philosophically, wondering things like why people think in extremes and such. And I'm tall.
    Well, maybe the bread. Maybe.
    URL to post:
  • Drown avatar
    Drown Joined 9y ago
    10,727 points Ranked 557th
    25 medals 3 rare
    • 3rd Place - Size Matters Skinning Contest Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    My name is Alex Spoettel, I am currently 16 (turning 17 in October though) and I live in Bad Nauheim, which is some small ass town somewhere quite in the middle of Germany. I got into customization since I visited this site a hundred times without signing up and since I knew how to use image editors I decided to sign up and do skins myself. I am quite small (1.74m) and I love listening to music, meeting my gf and hang out with some friends. Thats me. I guess my mum barely knows more about me.
    In 4 teh grils. avatar
    Mantra
    In 4 teh grils.
    URL to post:
  • Jonny-higgins avatar
    Jonny-higgins username pic Joined 13y ago
    DRUNK...
    204,624 points Ranked 15th
    43 medals 5 legendary 10 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Jon Higgins (or Jonny), 20 from England UK. Going to be entering my final year of university after the holidays. I don't really play many games any more, due to work and various other real-life commitments. I've been a moderator on this site for over 3 years now, and finally ended up as admin. I don't normally like saying too much about myself on the internet and try to keep real life and FPSB-life apart, although I have a tendency of forgetting these rules when I get drunk :( Those of you who know me off site know that I spend most of my time either, on here, at work or getting drunk. (or any combination of those), there's a few photos of me floating around in old threads if you know where to look, but I tend not to post things like that any more after the whole saint incident.
    URL to post:
  • Tattered avatar
    Tattered username pic Joined 12y ago
    25,448 points Ranked 204th
    access_time 9y
    I am Robert. I live in California (serious you better know where that is) near the capital. I just graduated highschool and have a passion for practically any kind of gaming. In my free time I like to play CSS, TF2, Dragon Age Origins, and minecraft. Not to mention sitting on skype harassing people all day.
    Capitalist Monster avatar
    Mantra
    Capitalist Monster
    URL to post:
  • Eugene avatar
    Eugene username pic Joined 14y ago
    8,330 points Ranked 755th
    20 medals 2 legendary 2 rare
    access_time 9y
    I am Eugene Strelnyk, 17 years of age, will be turning 18 on August 3rd. I was born in Ukraine and moved to Canada at the age of 10. Most of my days I try to hook up with women, with 0 luck, but usually you can catch me sitting on my computer working on a project called, Evil Minecraft. I also read books, and listen to music when I am bored. My first game was Mortal Combat for the SEGA. I played that when I was 3 and from there I couldn't stop playing games. To this day, you can catch me playing everything from Cooking Mama, to games such as Katamari and BF:Bad Company 2. My goal is to create a game that is going to change the world for ever. Who knows more about games than the players themselves? I just got a car, so that's another of my cool prize trophies, I love her. Other than that, I am pretty much a faggot.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
    URL to post:
  • Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106
    Avenger Corp.™ Flag
    Affiliation
    Avenger Corp.™
    access_time 9y
    > **Posted by Sparks** > Most of my days I try to hook up with women, with 0 luck You need a wingman!
    Me to random hawt woman: "Haaaaaa~ve you met Eugene?"
    Mantra
    Former super moderator
    URL to post:
  • Jonny-higgins avatar
    Jonny-higgins username pic Joined 13y ago
    DRUNK...
    204,624 points Ranked 15th
    43 medals 5 legendary 10 rare
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    > **Posted by Kosai106** > > **Posted by Sparks** > > > Most of my days I try to hook up with women, with 0 luck > > You need a wingman!
    > Me to random hawt woman: "Haaaaaa~ve you met Eugene?" I would love to see kosai try wingman sparks, or just see sparks try pull a girl :) I bet it would be some funny shit!
    URL to post:
  • Rootbeerz avatar
    Rootbeerz username pic Joined 14y ago
    access_time 9y
    I am Matt aka Xallo on other forums/games. I'm 19 and live in the Houston, Texas area. Currently enrolled in college and will be transferring to a university sometime in a year or two to study aerodynamics. Just recently came back from a trip to Holland to meet up with my girlfriend. We went to a music festival there called Pinkpop. I probably drank too much, but it's quite hard for me to get my hands on alcohol here because I'm underaged in the US... Other than that, I've stepped back more from gaming and customization. Any free time I do have that I spend on the computer is usually browsing forums such as this one, and maybe playing a few rounds of CSS, COH, TF2, or an hour of STALKER. Next!
    Constructive Map Assesor avatar
    Mantra
    Constructive Map Assesor
    URL to post:
  • Eugene avatar
    Eugene username pic Joined 14y ago
    8,330 points Ranked 755th
    20 medals 2 legendary 2 rare
    access_time 9y
    > **Posted by Jonny-higgins** > > **Posted by Kosai106** > > > > **Posted by Sparks** > > > > > Most of my days I try to hook up with women, with 0 luck > > > > You need a wingman!
    > > Me to random hawt woman: "Haaaaaa~ve you met Eugene?" > > I would love to see kosai try wingman sparks, or just see sparks try pull a girl :) I bet it would be some funny shit! Jonny, I'll video tape next time i try to bring back women to my kingdom. @Kosai106, ULTIMATE SUCCESS! You get +1 for that.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
    URL to post:
  • Amen avatar
    Amen username pic Joined 15y ago
    3,659 points Ranked 2213rd
    18 medals 2 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Jellyfish Short Story Entrant Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Hay, my name is Amen.
    Eater of Bananas avatar
    Mantra
    Eater of Bananas
    URL to post:
  • Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106 avatar
    Kosai106
    Avenger Corp.™ Flag
    Affiliation
    Avenger Corp.™
    access_time 9y
    > **Posted by Jonny-higgins** > I would love to see kosai try wingman sparks, or just see sparks try pull a girl :) I bet it would be some funny shit! Believe me, I'm a bad wingman! But seeing Sparks try himself would be hilarious indeed.
    Mantra
    Former super moderator
    URL to post:
  • Deusion avatar
    Deusion Joined 10y ago
    1,154 points Ranked 23390th
    12 medals 3 rare
    • 2nd Place - Steampunk Pyro Skinning Contest Medal icon
    • 3rd Place - L4D2 Skinning Contest Medal icon
    • 5th Place - Historical Weapons Skinning Contest Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Those videos never ceased to amaze me.
    Schizophrenia is man's best fr avatar
    Mantra
    Schizophrenia is man's best fr
    URL to post:
  • ResR avatar
    ResR Joined 9y ago
    6,564 points Ranked 992nd
    16 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Halloween Mapping Contest Submitter Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    Hey Yo. My name is Martin Lelle, I'm 23 years old and I live in Estonia, bombhole of Europe :D . I'm playing CS 1.6 and I'm getting pretty good at it, my player name is the same as my forum name. I started recently mapping, before that I was modeling 3D stuff with Google Sketchup. I have a 5 years old Ordi Enduro laptop with usb-keyboard instead of original one that broke, usb mouse and I'm using wireless internet.
    Estonian Mapper Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ReapFreak avatar
    ReapFreak username pic Joined 9y ago
    access_time 9y
    My name is Anwar Norazlan,im 18 years old-live in Malaysia.Currently studying at a College (i take multimedia course and also mechanical).i like art,graphics and games. my favorite past time is riding around country with my scooter and listen to music.and it just me and myself here. <3 ReapFreak
    At the end of it all
    URL to post:
  • Zakk avatar
    Zakk username pic Joined 13y ago
    107,245 points Ranked 30th
    19 medals 3 rare
    • Achieved Super Moderator clearance Medal icon
    access_time 9y
    My Names Zacharias Daynes. I'm 18 turning 19 later this year. I'm a A level student who's finished college awaiting his results too... I'm a noted pot smoker as most people know. I mainly go about my buisness in Central London either hanging around with mates, going to see the night life or just finding shit to do. I'm jobless and in limbo atm... I'm a laid back guy and my experiences technically are in video, audio, server administration and history (yeah a major history student :P). Theres a tun more but hey thats me.
    Community Liason avatar
    Mantra
    Community Liason
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Wiki. avatar