Teleport at the beginning of the round.

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Colt' points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Does anyone has a tutorial or a prefab for that?

I need to make a random player teleport, which teleport just one player and just one time per round... Does anyone knows how to do that? Or can anyone just make one for me? Thank you!!

• 6y
    Carma avatar
    Carma Offline
    Member Joined 7y
    5,884 points Ranked 766th
    Easy, but you can't create **random** teleport. Create one object with trigger texture. click button to entity and create trigger\_teleport. And of course give that trigger\_teleport a name. Next what you need to do is to find in entities info\_teleportdestination and give it a name and place it where you want for player to teleport. Select your trigger\_teleport and you will see teleport destination option, there type the name of your info\_teleportdestination. And select trigger\_teleport go to outputs click add and: On Teleport, your trigger\_teleport, disable, and fire only once. And that's how you do it buddy. If you can't make it, I'll create it for you. :)

And don't forget to use filter\_activator\_team if you want only Ts or CTs to teleport.
    Banned
  • 6y
    Archanor avatar
    Archanor avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    126,647 points Ranked 22nd
    18 medals 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Trouble in Paradise Mapping Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Make a trigger\_once activate a point\_teleport. Then make the point\_teleport -> Teleport -> !pvsplayer.

Edit: This should make it teleport the nearest player, I'm almost certain of. If it doesn't work, you can make the point\_teleport -> Teleport -> !activator.
    That means whoever walks into the trigger_once brush gets teleported to where the point\_teleport is.

Edit #2: If you want to perfect it even more to make it completely random, put a triggerbrush on each of the 32 player spawns which fires a servercommand to give all the players their own "targetname". Then through a logic_auto (OnMapSpawn or on round start) activate a logic_case (if I remember correctly) which have a case for each player to teleport them using a point_teleport. In theory this should work if I'm not forgetting something.
    årgh avatar
    Mantra
    årgh

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Colt' avatar