IW fails(durr)

Greetings! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending JC75 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

Copy pasta from Wiki article "Controversies surrounding MW2" "PC version Criticism has arisen of changes made to the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 including the lack of dedicated servers, latency issues of the listen server-only IWNET, lack of console commands, lack of support for matches larger than 18 players, and inability to vote towards kicking or banning cheating players immediately. When asked about the removal of console menu commands, Infinity Ward responded with, "We would like you to play the game the way we designed and balanced it." read:IW deliberatly wants to stick a knife in our asses by making the most imbalanced game since 1998. For fucks sake already....

• 7y
    Sol!d avatar
    Sol!d Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    29,741 points Ranked 145th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    I read the Title of this thread and thought "Nothing new...".
    Those bast**ds shall patch this f***ing game now.
    This game is not balanced! The grenade launcher is too effectiv and the Glocks (akimbo style) are more effective than a assault rifle and they call that balanced? This game was funny to play but after some time more cheaters and more noobtubers and G18-users appeared and now this game just makes me sick.
    I am from Austria avatar
    Mantra
    I am from Austria
  • 7y
    Mario4155 avatar
    Mario4155 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    94,905 points Ranked 34th
    @ Sol!d You forgot the infamous boosters ;)
    Currently pursuing happiness avatar
    Mantra
    Currently pursuing happiness
  • 7y
    Big Ross avatar
    Big Ross Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    76,523 points Ranked 50th
    15 medals 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    Yep, seems like everyone is level 70 10th prestige and they have an aim bot. COD:MW2 has been the most fail of a game ever.
    Big Ross
  • 7y
    -Reaper- avatar
    -Reaper- Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    557,434 points Ranked 3rd
    24 medals 1 legendary 8 rare
    • 500 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 500,000 Points Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 50 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Play BC2. PB works well against hackers in that game, I only encountered one so far that got past it.
    Wat avatar
    Mantra
    Wat
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    3,738 points Ranked 1218th
    19 medals 2 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon
    Infinty Ward is just a hole bag of fail. They haven't delivered a game that was worth while in... for ever. Honestly, there is nothing I like about the game, the single player sucked shit, it was 5 hours long. Mulitplayer has so many flaws I am not even going to go on about that. Noobtubes alone fucked up the game. The game is so hackable it's unreal, I can get 10th prestige in like 5 minutes

Like reaper said, Bad Company 2 is a great game and any one who hates MW2, there is no bullshit and unlike mw2 this game takes skill to play.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    22,686 points Ranked 191st
    18 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Tell us something we don't know.

Also, I love Jaffa Cakes.
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Well, how about this.

ninja25.gif
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    Clash avatar
    Clash avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,286 points Ranked 3643rd
    8 medals 1 rare
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    We fucking get it. MW2 is a shitty game, IW is a shitty company, dedicated servers TOTALLY DIDN'T RUIN COD4 and there are no awesome console versions of MW2. Shut the fuck up, it's getting annoying. You don't have to play MW2. Go fucking play something else, don't go make a "MW2 Sucks Megathread". Actually yes, do that, and keep all the posts about it there.

All I know is, I think being the gunner of a Spooky is FUN. I think shooting and killing multiple people with a machinegun and then ending the game by calling in a fucking nuke is FUN. I DON'T think only finding servers that play 1 map with rounds that last until 500 kills have been made is fun. I don't like not being able to sing Fuck Shit Stack on any server because the admin is afraid their mommy will hear it.

And @Sparks, if MW2 takes no skill to play, then why do I see people getting 5 nukes in a row, and yet I've only had one over about 4 days of playtime? MW2 and BC2 are both completely different games and are pretty much uncomparable. MW2 is a fast-paced, run around domeshotting people kind of game, and BC2 is a CHARLIE OSCAR BRAVO MIKE TANGO DELTA OVER kind of game.

AND FUCKING INVALID REQUEST 6 HOW DO THEY WORK.
    I had lunch with your mom once avatar
    Mantra
    I had lunch with your mom once
  • 7y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,484 points Ranked 1015th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    No Clash, MW2 is a no-skill piece of shit. Don't even try to argue about it.
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    If you suck at mw2, you shouldn't be playing video games...
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    Clash avatar
    Clash avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    8 medals 1 rare
    Seb, ignore this post if yours was a joke.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of 10 year olds. Sebhael, if you're not going to back up your points, don't even post. It's really irritating seeing people saying "NO UR WRONG IT SUX" after I write a few paragraphs about what I think. Please explain why it is a no-skill peice of shit if you're going to call it a no-skill peice of shit. I play video games to have fun, not look into every fucking technical aspect of it and point out the flaws because I'm a stubborn fanboy who doesn't afraid of looking like an idiot.

Sparks, explain. When I played Super Mario World, I could get through about 3 levels, then I had to pass the controller to my older brother because it got too hard for me. Now, I could turn on my Wii and fly through the game in a matter of minutes(not literally). Point being, people get better at things as time goes on, so being bad at one game is no reason to quit gaming altogether.

And I never said I sucked, I said I've only gotten 1 nuke. My kdr is 1.12, so I'm an average player.
    Mantra
  • 7y
    sKratch avatar
    sKratch Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    23,828 points Ranked 183rd
    10 medals 1 rare
    Every FPS multiplayer game takes skill.

You can't say something like "CS 1.6 is harder then CSS or MW1 is harder then MW2" because in the end it's all the same. If a CS 1.6 player starts up CSS and wins a lot, it doesn't make CSS easier, it just makes him more experienced then the other players. And this is often the case, because CSS is a much newer game and therefor also has more "un-experienced" / "less-experienced" players.
    Fuck. avatar
    Mantra
    Fuck.
  • 7y
    ddrag0n avatar
    ddrag0n Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    1,204 points Ranked 3875th
    10 medals 2 rare
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    ^ Thats the same feeling I had with CSS.
    Fate fell short this time. avatar
    Mantra
    Fate fell short this time.
  • 7y
    Bower Ranger! avatar
    Bower Ranger! avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,495 points Ranked 3128th
    11 medals 2 rare
    • 3rd Place - Toy Time Studio Contest Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    I completely agree with sKratch on this one, i find MW2 exceptionally easy, which made it hard for me to comprehend why people were so bad at it in some cases ^^

My realisation came when i purchased Final Fantasy 13, never having played a FF game before or any game of that genre really, and i'm absolutely piss poor at it ^^
    FPSBananna's Resident Jesus. avatar
    Mantra
    FPSBananna's Resident Jesus.
  • 7y
    sKratch avatar
    sKratch Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    10 medals 1 rare
    Good. I've been wanting so say it for a long time, just needed the right thread... :P
    Fuck. avatar
    Mantra
    Fuck.
  • 7y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Moderator Joined 11y
    Modern Warfare 2 is made up of pasteurized rotting milk; which equates to cheese.

It isn't hard to be "good" at the game, because the developer added so many bullshit quirks and perks to the game that almost any body, with any gameplay style, could easily pick up the game and get a positive K:D ratio. The game it's self requires skill, but that's all first-person shooters. MW2 crosses the line of skill and bullshit by featuring a slew of unbalanced features that help even the noob-iest of players feel fine.

Where games like CS:S and MW2 differ is being on the same level. In CS:S, there really isn't anything that you can do to be "better" than the next player aside from having better aim or strategy. You can't equip commando and a tactical knife and go around being a douchebag in CS:S - no, you have to actually take a gun - and shoot the enemy while taking recoil and spread into consideration.

MW2 just has way too much shit that makes it unfair, granted - you can also have this bullshit. What if I want to play a legit shooter though? You can't have that in MW2. I personally really enjoy the Call of Duty series since it's so fluid. It's really the epitome of a great shooter. You have good movement commands, and the shooting is enjoyable. Unfortunately, Infinity Ward just did so much with MW2 that removes the actual need to be good and just slathered the title in cheap kill methods.

Now, I did like CoD4 - but I'm not going to use it as a comparison - because I played ProMOD. This removed killstreaks, and most of the perks (i.e. made it a fair game). This is where MW2 faltered. With the lack of dedicated servers/mod support, we are all stuck with all of the bullshit that makes the game horrible. If they would have just kept all of this shit open for editing, we could have had a Promod or edited servers that removed the blatant bullshit grenade launchers, rockets, akimbo SMGs, commando, etc etc - that just makes it so unenjoyable to play.

It's just simple - in comparison to most AAA shooters, MW2 differs the amount of actual need to be good at the game to succeed. In comparison to titles like Battlefield 2, CounterStrike, Quake, etc etc. Just note that most of the "good" players of MW2 use some highly cheesy bullshit to be "good"; I've yet to see a player who was actually doing objectives, and using a legit set up be a great player. It's either camping, or cheesing.
  • 7y
    sKratch avatar
    sKratch Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    10 medals 1 rare
    I know... I had a KPD of 2.something the first time I played it. :P

But sometimes you'll end up being tube raped and get a KPD so low that you wanna rape your testicles.
    I haven't played it in a while though, sticking to COD4... :)
    Fuck. avatar
    Mantra
    Fuck.
  • 7y
    Smithz avatar
    Smithz avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    669,577 points Ranked 2nd
    18 medals 4 rare
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 500,000 Points Medal icon
    Yeah everyone knows it sucks, we don't need reminding.

I used to play MW2 until everyone started hacking and taking the piss then I went to BC2. I won't be buying from infinity ward again.
    Selling points - message me! avatar
    Mantra
    Selling points - message me!
  • 7y
    Clash avatar
    Clash avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    8 medals 1 rare
    @Seb Fucking thank you.
    Mantra
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    I am not here to start a war because frankly you will lose. First this is first, KDR means nothing, honestly. Now you can say that "Well it shows how many people I have killed and I haven't died a lot". That doesn't tell me you are good, for all I know you could of been in a game with boosters and what you did is kept killing them, hence the free kills and your kdr grows.

What I mean by it's an easy game, is that it takes seriously 2 bullets to kill some one while in other games like Bad Company 2 you have to use at least 20 bullets to kill some one unless you used 5 bullets in the face. We all have to agree that we were some what interested in the game when we first saw it. When it was released we all played it for about a month until we realized how bad of a game it really is.

Things like, Commando, Nubetubes, Stupid hosts, and airsupport are just the things that make this game shit, honestly. Take those things out and you already have a much much better game. This brings me back to my "It takes no skills" to play this game, point. At least 1 person in every single game is going to noob tube across the map to get the first kill, and don't deny it. How many times have you said what the fuck because you thought you were behind a wall but on the kill cam you were still visible? What about Marathon Pro with Lightweight and Commando? Running through the map with his tac knife and just lunging across the map? These are all the things that made the game shit, honestly.

Now I didn't say that you sucked, it's just that all of the things that are given to you it's really hard to be a bad player in the game. So many silly weapons that just create a world of bull shit.
    You can snipe people with the UMP across the map, and it takes 4 bullets to kill some one, across the map, that's just total horse shit.

Now, this is where Halo comes in, take a look at that game. That game is honestly perfect. There is no kill streak rewards, it takes about 7 BR shots to kill some one, and you need to empty your clip to get that kill you want, there is no stupid bull shit like Commando, this is just my opinion on a good game. I think that game takes skill, because frankly in MW2 my kdr is 2.04 or something like that... But I don't even play that game any more.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    Sol!d avatar
    Sol!d Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    29,741 points Ranked 145th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon
    I totally agree with Sebahel. Long post but everything's true!

@ Smith: I did the same. Although BC2 isn't really a alternative to MW2.

@ Sparks: Yup. the UMP in this game is far more effective than a freaking sniper rifle. I' mean damn it's a fucking SMG. That's a real noob weapon in my eyes (next to GL's and G18's).
    I am from Austria avatar
    Mantra
    I am from Austria
  • 7y
    Dr. Whoop DSc avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    35,274 points Ranked 117th
    When I played Super Mario World, I could get through about 3 levels, then I had to pass the controller to my older brother because it got too hard for me. Now, I could turn on my Wii and fly through the game in a matter of minutes(not literally). Point being, people get better at things as time goes on

That's not really true, Mario games have become easier over time because it actually has gotten easier to accommodate the dumbfuck gamers of today (and yes, you literally can fly through the levels due to the feature in the Wii versions which takes control and plays the game for you)

As others have said, it's been dumbed down to be as easy as it could possibly be (not saying that's always a bad thing) but it inevitably leads to flaming of it being too easy if you think of it as anything other than a simple pick up and play shooter. I admit in the first hour or so of gameplay, mw2 is certainly fun (perhaps more-so than the first hour of bc2) but after a while it's just the same thing over and over with no substance. I just got bored before the end of my free-weekend and uninstalled it :s
  • 7y
    YellowJello avatar
    YellowJello avatar Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    100,502 points Ranked 31st
    29 medals 2 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    What was in 1998?
    Jiggle Jiggle avatar
    Mantra
    Jiggle Jiggle
  • 7y
    R-man avatar
    R-man Offline
    Member Joined 8y
    9,426 points Ranked 459th
    Hey if you hate a game, then theres a choice: don't play the game.

Well the noob tubes is an issue, infinity ward should patch it to one tube only when equip with scavenger or OMA to at least reduce the effectiveness
    R-Man-Ment
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    OR, take out the nube tubes.

gg
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    Clash avatar
    Clash avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    8 medals 1 rare
    Well sparks, it seems we the opposite opinions when it comes to FPS games. Unlike you, I enjoy shooting at infantry with fucking howitzers and mopping up what remains with a 40mm cannon. And I dislike having to empty my magazine into people to kill them. And it doesn't seriously take 2 shots to kill someone in MW2, with the exception of snipers and shotguns. That's just incorrect.

And both BC2 and Halo have "noobtubes", the rocket launcher in halo and the... Rocket launcher(gustav) in BC2. The grenade launcher is the same in BC2 as it is in MW2, and much easier to spam in BC2(What with the extra grenades and having UNLIMITED FUCKING AMMO BOXES).

I'd also like to point out that when I, as in me, not you, play MW2, I have FUN. I like blowing people up, and I like running behind people and filling their backside with lead. Because it is fun, and I must say the hit markers/sounds are quite satisfying.

And don't get me wrong, I slightly prefer BC2 over MW2, I'm just usually playing Hardcore, because as you've stated previously it's alot easier to kill people, but just as easy for them to kill you.

And Dr Whoop, I'm talking about on the virtual console, not newer mario games. Super Mario World>All other mario games made, it's been proved by science.
    Mantra
  • 7y
    cheezit avatar
    cheezit avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    3,351 points Ranked 1378th
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Lol, the one reason I hate all current-gen fps's is because of the grenade launchers. I thought that the new Medal of Honor looked ok until I saw the stupid noob tubes.
    And Clash. Mw2 sucks. So does bfbc2.
    Roll Fizzlebeef
  • 7y
    Eugene avatar
    Eugene avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    In the end.

All games < Fallout 3

this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • 7y
    cheezit avatar
    cheezit avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    I agree.
    Roll Fizzlebeef
  • 7y
    Major Yelle avatar
    Major Yelle avatar In Relationship
    Member Joined 8y
    920 points Ranked 5051st
    19 medals 1 rare
    • 6-10 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Movie Replicas Modeling Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • Household Homicide Entrant Medal icon
    I too will have to agree with Sparks on that one.
    Mean on the web avatar
    Mantra
    Mean on the web
  • 7y
    lovelyRadio avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    11,460 points Ranked 363rd
    I will say directly about this game:
    The game don't suck much(But still sucks.),just the people who play the game "differently".
    They just want to be "special".
    So they figured out Marathon Lightweight Commando with Tactical Knife,knifing people.
    They think it's fun,really fun to see people typing "FUCK,FUKING KNIFER".
    And then they get an idea from using the tube,yep,the One Man Army abuse.
    Unlimited ammo just with OMA. Good job Infinity Nerd! Cheap tire one perk.
    No dedicated servers to secure the game,nice one of ignoring the hackers and piss-off those "non-different people".
    Oh,I almost forgot this:
    G18 akimbo/UMP45/MP5K can beat Assault Rifles easily,why the HELL A 5.56 CALIBER OF M4A1'S FIRE POWER CAN LOWER THAN FUCKING UMP45/MP5K.
    (IW,I have to say,getting shot by real M4A1 will be more harmful than a Sub-Machine Gun in 500 meters.)
    UMP45,the mother fucking piece of overpowered weapon,stopping power with it in super long range will still rape you off.
    And sniping rifle can't kill people without the stopping power,what a bull shit.
    Just see this link of MW2 guns' fire power:
    http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/
    Please note that an assault rifle's damage drop os way TOO MUCH compared to Sub-Machine Guns.
    LOL,seems like IW has some potential in making people "fun".
    I already quit that shit,thank god.
    Life is good.
  • 7y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Moderator Joined 11y
    Yeah. I understood all of that.

Wait, nope.
  • 7y
    cheezit avatar
    cheezit avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Well, the ump45 is way over powered. With stopping power pro you can kill someone in I'd say two shots. But, clearly it's only a video game and they can do what ever they want. And IW will just keep saying " Hurr it's not overpowered, you just don't know how to play". So as far as I'm concerned IW deserved what happened to them. Oh no they lost their jobs! But most of them get to walk away with like 2 million dollars each.
    Roll Fizzlebeef
  • 7y
    Mario4155 avatar
    Mario4155 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I wish they had made MW2 like Call of Duty 2.No perks,no attachments,no killstreaks/deathstreaks nor anything like that.Just a primary weapon,sidearm,3 grenades and that's all.
    Mantra
  • 7y
    cheezit avatar
    cheezit avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Yeah. Like seriously, the killstreaks play the game for you. And why should you reward someone for sucking? Too bad life isn't that way.
    Roll Fizzlebeef
  • 7y
    Mario4155 avatar
    Mario4155 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    They could have thought of the killstreaks to be only at the disposal of players with high K/D ratio like 2.0 and high.They could have also removed the care package,since there is emergency air drop,which is the same,just drops 3 additional crates...and the EMP and Tactical (gayass) Nuke,which are soo friggin unrealistic.I mean,you press a button and bam! You have called in an EMP/Nuke !?
    Mantra
  • 7y
    Kiyoshi avatar
    Kiyoshi Offline
    Member Joined 8y
    14,275 points Ranked 303rd
    20 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    • Skinner of the Month, April 2012 Medal icon
    • Skinner of the Month, October 2012 Medal icon
    I hope cod : bo wont suck as mw2
  • 7y
    Swifty avatar
    Swifty avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    3,526 points Ranked 1307th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Clash be quiet.
    Swifter than you! avatar
    Mantra
    Swifter than you!
  • 7y
    Mario4155 avatar
    Mario4155 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    @ Swifty No need to be a dickhead,my friend.Let Clash express what he has in mind.Let's not take away his liberty of speech.
    Mantra
  • 7y
    cheezit avatar
    cheezit avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    MW2 takes no skill. I suck at the damn game, but I get nukes all the time, proof right there. It's just camping.
    Roll Fizzlebeef
  • 7y
    Dr. Whoop DSc avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    35,274 points Ranked 117th
    Also I'd just like to mention that the noobtube has been proper nerfed in bc2, it's really quite useless now. And what's more, the patch didn't cost $10!
  • 7y
    roma avatar
    roma Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    9,879 points Ranked 440th
    19 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    Let's not take away his liberty of speech.

Why the hell not? This is a free country.
    space
  • 7y
    Swifty avatar
    Swifty avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    3,526 points Ranked 1307th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    =[ I am sorry.
    Swifter than you! avatar
    Mantra
    Swifter than you!
  • 7y
    JC75 avatar
    JC75 Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    6,370 points Ranked 690th
    9 medals 1 rare
    Posted by YellowJello

What was in 1998?

Probably nothing,but i like to compare stuff to be *worst/best/most/least/whatever since nineteen-ninety-eight*
  • 7y
    Sarkdog avatar
    Sarkdog Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    8,719 points Ranked 499th
    How about you guys stop bitching because counter-strike 1.6 is the best game of all time.
    IMA FIRE FLAME SPITTA
  • 7y
    Rye avatar
    Rye Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    6,545 points Ranked 669th
    8 medals 1 rare
    its hard to turn off your flamethrower when its already on full blast
    Well, maybe the bread. Maybe.
  • 7y
    Amen avatar
    Amen avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    455 points Ranked 9378th
    16 medals 2 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Jellyfish Short Story Entrant Medal icon
    What Seb said on the first page is exactly how I feel about the game.
    He wins this thread.
    Eater of Bananas avatar
    Mantra
    Eater of Bananas
  • 7y
    Bower Ranger! avatar
    Bower Ranger! avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,495 points Ranked 3128th
    11 medals 2 rare
    • 3rd Place - Toy Time Studio Contest Medal icon
    I'm with Sparks, you can't go wrong with Fallout.

I've pre ordered Halo Reach, Black Ops, Medal Of Honor and Fallout : NV

10 points to who guesses which one i'm excited about most.
    FPSBananna's Resident Jesus. avatar
    Mantra
    FPSBananna's Resident Jesus.
  • 7y
    lovelyRadio avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    11,460 points Ranked 363rd
    @Bower Ranger!
    CoD7:Black Ops
    MW2 just will like nothing compared to COD7.
    Life is good.
  • 7y
    gameripper avatar
    gameripper avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    55,052 points Ranked 67th
    Halo:Reach or Fallout. They're both less generic than the others in terms of gameplay.

For me I'm kinda happy Portal 2 got pushed off. Means I don't have to split my love for this year between that and Reach :P
    Team ARIA avatar
    Mantra
    Team ARIA

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

JC75 avatar