Counter-Strike: Source Wallpaper by me.

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Css-Fan|Bene points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Today I finished my Counter-Strike: Source Wallpaper, so I want to share it with you. =)

Hey, Whazz up? I finished my first CSS Wallpaper! I took some ingame-screenshots and edited everything with GIMP (Free). Now, I'll share it with you. I hope you like it. Feel free do tell me what you think about it. You can take a look at it here: Photobucket Well, my screen is very big (1920x1080p), but of course not everybody has such a big screen. So I made the Wallpaper in 3 different sizes: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p and 1024x768p. If you think it looks good, download it here (The file includes all 3 sizes of the wallpaper): http://www.mediafire.com/?pb7gusk3ahq5wdv Its Zip-Compressed, so you gonna need WinRar, WinZip or something to unpack it. Have fun! Bene **EDIT**: I removed my name from the wallpaper now. So if you download now my name won't appear. :) I added this as GUI now, so you can download it at GUI too now =)

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Category

Stats

Views
Date Added