Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

L4D2 Custom Models/skins from Anime?

A Forum Thread for Left 4 Dead 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hello people, i just wonder one thing, is there custom skins/models to L4D2 you've ever seen that's from any of these Animes? Fate/Stay Night Naruto + Naruto Shippuuden Bleach K-ON! + K-ON!! Second Season I just wonder if there's skins/models from those Animes, like a Kunai from Naruto, a Katana from Bleach, something from F/S N or some skin from K-ON!. Thanks in advance, and i am 100%! sorry if it's wrong to ask! Would be nice if i found a Kunai replacement for the Knife or Machete, and Katana replacement for Katana.
  • Major Yelle avatar
    Major Yelle username pic Joined 10y ago
    In Relationship
    3,821 points Ranked 2123rd
    24 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • 6-10 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Movie Replicas Modeling Contest Entrant Medal icon
    access_time 10y
    I wouldn't be suprised if there were skins developed for L4D2 based off of the characters from Naruto and Bleach, just because the fan base alone is larger then than that of any other anime I can think of, and there have already been some Naruto skins for CS:S floating around somewhere. I guess if someone remodeled one of the Guitars from K-ON! they could compile it for the actual Guitar that's already in the game. Character replacements from that show would just be silly though, but that's my opinion. Like I said above, there are plenty of Anime-based skins for CS:S, but that game is pretty old (2005 I think) where as L4D2 is reletively new, so if you can't find what you're looking for you shouldn't lose hope since people might be working on the skins as we type.
    And FTR, I've never watched any episode of Bleach or Naruto, and I never plan on doing so in the future. I'd love to see a guitar replacement though...
    And i've yet to watch Season 2, so I can't think of any other possible replacements from that series
    Mean on the web avatar
    Mantra
    Mean on the web
    URL to post:
  • Dabbhunt avatar
    Dabbhunt Joined 10y ago
    access_time 10y
    Thanks very much for your comment, i've seen a Kunai replacement for TF2 Spy knife and the knife in CS:S/CS 1.6, in GarrysMod i've seen a Naruto ragdoll skin. "And FTR, I've never watched any episode of Bleach or Naruto, and I never plan on doing so in the future. I'd love to see a guitar replacement though... And i've yet to watch Season 2, so I can't think of any other possible replacements from that series", you've mean you've seen K-ON! or anything else? Well on to topic, the Kunai is the ONLY i've seen from any of the Animes i've posted, which is pretty sad, even on google, i've searched for Naruto, Bleach and even K-ON! skins for stuff, well, i guess i have to wait some months or even to next year, since L4D2 is pretty new.
    Yii-Yaa!
    URL to post:
  • Somedood avatar
    Somedood Joined 11y ago
    access_time 9y
    Well, gueeessss whaat. http://soba.soup.io/post/82341772/K-On-L4D2-Survivor-Models
    May it be engraved upon your s
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Dabbhunt avatar
Dabbhunt Joined 10y ago
Dabbhunt