Inviseble Ragdolls, Help!

A Forum Thread for Garry's Mod 9

Need Help With Inviseble Rggdolls (excuse my bad grammer)

( if my grammer is not good forgive me, im swedish so im not perfect on english, but hey no one is perfect right? ) ok so i need some help here. i tried to get some ragdolls of some mario char to Gmod9 i got a couple of ragdolls in the game and they work perfecly ( they are from this site, great site :D ) but one ragdoll of birdo ( please lets not talk about her gender ) Apears inviseble. its suppose to be used on gmod 10, if i could i wuld buy it but my parents dont want to let me for some reaosn... but i saw a vid how to use ragdolls for gmod 10 to be used it gmod 9. i can see the shadow of the ragdoll but its compleatly transparent. so can anybody help and tell me what i shold do? or could maybe someone make an birdo for Gmod9 and put it for download for this site? either way thanks for you support! ( btw im new here, and it seems like a cool site )

Replies

• Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Joined 10y ago
    1,666 points Ranked 3185th
    9y
    Not all gmod10 ragdolls/props will work in gmod9 sadly, i know this from experience.
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
    URL to post:
  • Shougunner avatar
    Shougunner Joined 12y ago
    50,080 points Ranked 77th
    12 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    9y
    I have a feeling I've come across this before but I cant remember whether it was a model or skin error. Sorry I cant provide much help.
    URL to post:
  • sweboy77 avatar
    sweboy77 Joined 9y ago
    9y
    @ShouGunner Thanks Anyaway the problemis that the ragdoll is inviseble i can spawn it and pose it, but its kinda hard posing somethig when you cant see it
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • boiler rat avatar
    boiler rat Joined 11y ago
    2,353 points Ranked 2221st
    9y
    Sounds like a material issue. The model is fine, if he is able to pose it and it collides with the ground, then it has a model and collision mesh. It must be material based.
    Normal avatar? Yeah I got one.
    URL to post:
  • Das_Otto avatar
    Das_Otto Joined 11y ago
    9y
    In b4 buy gmod 10 :D 's mostly the solution for all your Gmod Problems.
    Metal is forever
    URL to post:
  • sweboy77 avatar
    sweboy77 Joined 9y ago
    9y
    Boiler Rat@ i see. so any suggestions to fix the materials? either way thanks for letting me know the problem. Das Otto@ if i could i definitly would had gmod 10/11 atm, but sadly my parents wont allow me to buy it. eitther someone need to help fix the problem or i need to wait untill i get a credit card.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

sweboy77 avatar
sweboy77 Joined 9y ago

sweboy77