Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Changing profile picture - A Forum Thread for GameBanana

How do I change my profile picture? I'm getting kinda bored of my current one.

I have changed my profile picture before. But now that page wont load, the way I even ended up changing my profile picture before was by using another thread. Now I cant even find that thread and fpsb goes down all the time so that doesn't make it easier to find the page. Help anyone?
  • Major Yelle avatar
    Major Yelle username pic Joined 12y ago
    In Relationship
    3,002 points Ranked 6,657th
    24 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • 6-10 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Movie Replicas Modeling Contest Entrant Medal icon
    12y
    You should be able to go to your profile, click the Edit button at the top, then on the right of the screen you hit "Edit Identity". However the sight seems to be going through some troubles at the moment, and clicking the link will just take you to a blank screen. But it could just be me, you should try anyway.
    Mean on the web avatar
    Mantra
    Mean on the web
    URL to post:
  • AZWANTED avatar
    AZWANTED Joined 14y ago
    11,816 points Ranked 644th
    12y
    Here clicky
    HEY! guess what?? Keep guessin avatar
    Mantra
    HEY! guess what?? Keep guessin
    URL to post:
  • TotalAzure avatar
    TotalAzure Joined 12y ago
    106 points Ranked 93,439th
    6 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    • 4 years a member Medal icon
    12y
    Posted by Jump You should be able to go to your profile, click the Edit button at the top, then on the right of the screen you hit "Edit Identity". However the sight seems to be going through some troubles at the moment, and clicking the link will just take you to a blank screen. But it could just be me, you should try anyway.
    Thats what I mean, while the site was reconstructing. It got me to a blank page that used to work. Thanks anyways :)
    Falling Back avatar
    Mantra
    Falling Back
    URL to post: