download games directly streams100%ready

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending fina points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

What you can?

I want you to tell me how to ....: we know that steam can be hacked to play all the time we open the downloaded game should be installed after the install must be downloaded again to be 100% ready. I want to know: you know not how to install directly over 100% ready? or application hacking hack steam finished in a game for straight 100% ready ... stay installed

• 8y
    nuclearcheerio avatar
    Member Joined 8y
    341 points Ranked 11877th
    If you can speak more clearly we can help you sir what seems to be the problem?
    Dorothy's one rule breaking ba avatar
    Mantra
    Dorothy's one rule breaking ba
  • 8y
    Haxorfox avatar
    Haxorfox avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    11,080 points Ranked 384th
    13 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    By buying a game it stays 100% ready.
    Greetings avatar
    Mantra
    Greetings
  • 8y
    ExtraOrdinary avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    8,445 points Ranked 518th
    So your saying you want to hack it to get games?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't write anything that makes much sense.
    Proud GTX285 User (02 June 200 avatar
    Mantra
    Proud GTX285 User (02 June 200
  • 8y
    dbg avatar
    dbg avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    5,760 points Ranked 785th
    11 medals 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    I thinks he wants to know if he needs to install the games again after he downloaded it with a cracked steam.
    ded avatar
    Mantra
    ded
  • 8y
    Drake avatar
    Drake Offline
    Member Joined 8y
    Well now, what I think is he wants an override to steam so he won't need to be online every time he starts the game. I love original games but sometimes they're a pain in the £%//?^.
    To give a simple example: Today I wento to the game store to buy AvP for pc. on the thing said that you can't use the goddamn thing unless you have an account on steam and shit.
    I don't give a damn about playing it online I just want the single Player and I won't pay 50 effing euros to have my nuts cut off every time I'm playing it cuz I DO NOT HAVE AN
    INTERNET CONNECTION. ANd above fucking all I'm a foreiner living in Italy and there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay this money for a game in italian that has no multi L support( I'm really pissed at this and that adds a black ball for Rebellion) SO I'm gonna wait a while and get it cracked with no steam. Keep in mind that I was ready to buy it onestly......... reply to this in any way you wish cuz I'm curious of what you guys think
    Make a move avatar
    Mantra
    Make a move
  • 8y
    Garlix avatar
    Garlix Offline
    Member Joined 8y
    311 points Ranked 12760th
    6 medals 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    • 4 years a member Medal icon
    Posted by Drake

Well now, what I think is he wants an override to steam so he won't need to be online every time he starts the game. I love original games but sometimes they're a pain in the £%//?^.
    To give a simple example: Today I wento to the game store to buy AvP for pc. on the thing said that you can't use the goddamn thing unless you have an account on steam and shit.
    I don't give a damn about playing it online I just want the single Player and I won't pay 50 effing euros to have my nuts cut off every time I'm playing it cuz I DO NOT HAVE AN
    INTERNET CONNECTION. ANd above fucking all I'm a foreiner living in Italy and there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay this money for a game in italian that has no multi L support( I'm really pissed at this and that adds a black ball for Rebellion) SO I'm gonna wait a while and get it cracked with no steam. Keep in mind that I was ready to buy it onestly......... reply to this in any way you wish cuz I'm curious of what you guys think

Yeah that sucks :S
    White Tiger is White. avatar
    Mantra
    White Tiger is White.
  • 8y
    fina avatar
    fina Offline
    Member Joined 8y
    Sorry all my bad English I really want to explain but do not know how I'll tell you guys want to thank you for answeringMy questions who still do not understand you go to http://translate.google.com/ # en | es | cal and translate
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

fina avatar
fina Offline
Member Joined 8y