Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

G18 animations

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I posted a while ago about the lack of a muzzleflash on the G18 burst fire. I seem to have discovered the reason. Recently, I was using a Beretta 93R for my Glock in CS. When I used it in CL, however, every time I fired a burst the gun would holster instead of shoot. I discovered that instead of the animation 'holster' being a duplicate shoot like the default Glock, it was actually a holster. The code for a muzzleflash when compiling on the default Glock is not present for 'holster', but is for 'shoot'. Thusly, I deduced that CL must be using the animation 'holster' instead of 'shoot' or 'shoot2' for burst fire. This is just a minor coding error it seems, and should be easy to fix. It will fix the missing muzzleflash error too. :) EDIT: Recompiled the default Glock with a muzzleflash set for 'holster', and lo and behold, burst has a flash. Also, 'holster' is a single shot, not a burst. I always thought the burst looked wrong in CL, and that's because it's not even a burst anim. ;)
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 22003rd
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter *Plays Linkin Park's 'It's going down'*
    *Checks Mp3 collection* "Still checking" Total of 40 MP3's no Linkin Park...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20276th
    access_time 17y
    *Plays Linkin Park's 'It's going down'*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yeah and they had to format the mainframe, but there was a problem, who was going to do it? All machines was not working anymore, those who did was spitting out BSODs, Invalid files, corrupted HD's, and shouting "I LOVE YOU". Before the CIH fried their BIOS and CPU.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    He screams and faints. And woke up the real world like the rest.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21349th
    access_time 17y
    *Alex Tragin, ordinary citizen in the Matrix city. Walking home after work, sees a man in a suit eyeing him suspicously. Suddenly the world around him collapses around him into a black void. In bright Neon letters floating in space the words, "I LOVE YOU!" :D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    So let us take every computer virus that have been made and couple them into one single disc.
    Hm....I wonder what would happen if that was done?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Kzzzttttttttt*** Anyone count on power failure?
    Nope, backup systems require attacks as well. So let us take every computer virus that have been made and couple them into one single disc. And upload it into the Matrix Mainframe.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Kzzzttttttttt*** Anyone count on power failure?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I dunno. You tell me. :confused:
    HMMMM Don't try to combine them, you could get odd effects of that, such as programs not booting, hereunder OS'.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    I dunno. You tell me. :confused:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Within seconds, memory returned. Wow, what a rush!
    Uhh what memory type of those I gave ya did you use?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Within seconds, memory returned. Wow, what a rush!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Memory upgrading..... 30%...... 60%...... 90%...... ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! Formatting data banks......... ----100% Who am I? :confused:
    Mobo= Motherboard Sure you used proper mem type? SIMM is a bit slow, mobo's have to wait for it's response. SDRAM keeps up with the mobo speed. Well, let's see I backed up Haunter on a harddrive here, lets see.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Memory upgrading..... 30%...... 60%...... 90%...... ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! Formatting data banks......... ----100% Who am I? :confused:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter THEN YOU WON THE MILLION DOLLAR SPOT THE MISTAKE CONTEST!!!!:D :D :D Heck, maybe I should purposely mistakenly code an error in one of the guns then it's up to the player to find out which gun and give one week for them to find the answer! :D ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nah!
    First I recommend that you fix your memory with some of the ones I provided you with...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    THEN YOU WON THE MILLION DOLLAR SPOT THE MISTAKE CONTEST!!!!:D :D :D Heck, maybe I should purposely mistakenly code an error in one of the guns then it's up to the player to find out which gun and give one week for them to find the answer! :D ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nah!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 18y ago
    254 points Ranked 53391st
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Of course, I had already fixed that as soon as one of you told me that the glock was missing its muzzle flash. I am having a bad memory recall because I have forgotten who.
    Oh right, good to know you're ahead of all of us on the bug-spotting, good job! :) And BTW, it was me who'd originally posted about the muzzleflash. ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter CONGRATS!!! YOU"VE ANSWERED THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION CORRECTLY!!!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D :D :D Of course, I had already fixed that as soon as one of you told me that the glock was missing its muzzle flash. I am having a bad memory recall because I have forgotten who.
    well I got the solution right here and now. What type of slots do ya use? Oh well here they are: <--- DDR SDRAM. <--- RAMBUS memory, Intel style. But if you are a little old fashioned: <--- SDRAM For way too old and EXTREMELY Outdated I got this: <--- SIMM memory, pretty old.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    CONGRATS!!! YOU"VE ANSWERED THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION CORRECTLY!!!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D :D :D Of course, I had already fixed that as soon as one of you told me that the glock was missing its muzzle flash. I am having a bad memory recall because I have forgotten who.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 54488th
    access_time 17y
    gj man! i've always wondered what caused that.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

peril avatar
peril Joined 18y ago
254 points Ranked 53391st