Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Some Ideas and a small Coke

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I hate polls I love polls Thies Ideas suxz0re Thies ideas are cool... er, z0re. I had several comments in several threds but I think it will make things easyer to post em here. First off I would like to say CL is lucky to have a coder like hunter. He actualy seems interested in trying new things instead of saying. "thats cool! but Im too damn lazy so you do it." Anyway. Someone suggested a 6 round burst fire for the M4A1? LOL, you find me an M4A1 with 6 rnd brst and I'll hack valves computer network and steal HL2 for ya. Burst fire will not have any conflictions with animations. Simply program the gun to fire 3 times in a row, and to be slightly more accurate. ANYWAY! Back to the ideas. CL how has some of the coolest guns around. Now why not add lots of small but cool fetures that make the game funner to play. But to keep classic CS players from having a tantrum, make them commands that can be turned off via the console or an autoExec file. Shells stay: sv_shellstay 1/0 sv_scope 1/2/3 Different scopes from CS sv_gruntdamage ### amount of damage the grunts bullets do sv_fix my stupid memory I cant remember all of the little things damn it! Fixes: Model fix The defult HL, and CS models do not use the animations properly cant do anything while reloading fix Dont know, just some ideas when you get bord and youborad hyper.
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 22016th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Now THAT'S weird.
    Yeah, but Cheepoman is like the name says... Cheep. And not good, I don't use 3rd party BIOS'
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20280th
    access_time 17y
    Now THAT'S weird.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter ho, I ees.
    But then again, not use third party ones like Cheepoman, they suck. Some guy I know used it and his motherboard now overclocks and underclocks randomly.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Pardon for the double post. To decipher it, read it backwards.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • santaslayer avatar
    santaslayer Joined 17y ago
    392 points Ranked 48291st
    access_time 17y
    Eeh?... And then the easter bunny came, all nude, armed with an AWP... :shocked:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    ho, I ees.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter !?!?!?! What has it got to do with Mr. Freeman and Mr. Freeman?
    Well I was commenting the wierd world... Just use proper drivers and BIOS' and it won't be so wierd.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    !?!?!?! What has it got to do with Mr. Freeman and Mr. Freeman?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter What did I tell you earlier? It's a wierd world.:crazy:
    Nah, just as long as you use proper drivers and BIOS'
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    What did I tell you earlier? It's a wierd world.:crazy:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • RaNger2000 avatar
    RaNger2000 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yes, he is is long lost sisters grandmothers lawnmowers favoret pets vet that just so happens to have the same last name :D sorry, Im writing on my book agane, and all the lack of comedy drives me nutz0rz!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Say, is Gordon Freeman somehow related to Morgan Freeman(Hard Rain, Deep Impact, Chain Reaction, Dream Catcher)?
    Well yeah, They met on De_dust, undercover op for sure. I think you forgot to add Seven to your movie list.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Say, is Gordon Freeman somehow related to Morgan Freeman(Hard Rain, Deep Impact, Chain Reaction, Dream Catcher)?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 18y ago
    174 points Ranked 58914th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Provided, he still works at Black Mesa. In HL2.
    provided that g-man will wake him up for the rest of his life :P Poor guy no one mentions the survival of his family... his child and wife... brrr... Now he is a complete postal guy :devil: wacked aliens master, survived US Marines in tight combats; a pyhsician who is also a survivor and a mass murder. Now works for G-Man... A tool of destruction to be unleashed... Then Haunter give him real-life weapons and Santa-slayer provides him fresh meat... scary (not to be compared with bouncing smilies) :P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, Haunter, I called you Hunter first to, so he is not alone ;) As for the shells, feel free to use my GeForce4 card, I got 128Mb for spare ya know :D And 384Mb SD-RAM tweaked and Overclocked for speed, I think I will do fine on this.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Thanks for the compliments but you've missed out an 'A' in my nick. :) The four commands you wrote are quite easy: sv_shellstay - Hopefully there won't be fps losses but heck, it's quite easy. sv_scope - I have no idea what to do with this. sv_gruntdamage ### - This can be changed in the skill.cfg. sv_fix my stupid memory - Gordon doesn't need to remember that much. Except maybe to set his alarm at an early timing so he won't be late. Provided, he still works at Black Mesa. In HL2.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit