Looking For Clan/Ideas

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Greetings! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending wheee points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Server seems too repetitive, Looking for a clan to occupy server, Or some ideas to change the server into, Or looking for people to alter the mod i have on there now.

Im Sexy Fish in-game. I currently own 2 servers of mine which are both Headcrab servers. One is Headcrab/wcs, and the other just normal infection/kill headcrab. Im looking for a clan to occupy one of each of the servers to help populate, monitor and control the server. Im also looking for Ideas on how to alter the Headcrab servers, since it has to be bots only on head crab side, i cant do alot, and it seems too repetitive. I currently have a radio on the server and looking to put a prop menu into it. I could make this server a sort of infection also, But would kill the game sort of because the headcrabs would go flying across the map because of the wcs. The clans would get free admin for their top 2 ranked members, the rest would be up for discussion, with admin sale on each server the clan has a choice to either recieve 10% of sale, or other ways. If you have any further questions look below. If you have and suggestions, ideas, or like to occupy the server, add sexyfish1 to your friends list. 208.167.246.47:27015 - Headcrab + WCS mod (Completed, So far) 208.167.247.111:27015 - Headcrab Regular Infection (Not Completed) I wont be on this post checking often, so i recommend just talking to me VIA Steam,. I am EST And im on until 4 PM -- 5 AM EST

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

wheee avatar
wheee Offline
Member Joined 8y

wheee