Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Need help with MS3D!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

So I've been using Milkshape 3D for quite a while now, and it's been working flawlessly until late night yesterday, I opened it to work on something for our beloved Nucleus studio. But as soon as I opened it I noticed that everything is not right. - All the viewports were messed up, showing up only grey and if I opened a model they stayed that way. - The whole concern goes to the bottom where there is an error saying: "glGetError(): "invalid value" [1281], File: "..\src\GlViewport.cpp", Line: 846" Which I think is source of the problems. Reference pic below_ Click on the picture for higher detail I don't know why is this doing this, since it has worked before and now suddenly it's doing shit like this. I need to get this sorted ASAP, since the thing for my studio is still waiting for someone.

Replies

• Jack112 avatar
    Jack112 Joined 12y ago
    2,197 points Ranked 20460th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 10y
    I had this. Took me an AGE to figure out what was wrong. What you need to do is unhide hidden folders on your PC, then go to C:/Users/NAME/AppData/Roaming/ Then delete this folder: MilkShape 3D 1.x.x Restart Milkshape and you should be good.
    • Epic win x 1
    • High five x 1
    • You rock x 1
    Active once again :D avatar
    Mantra
    Active once again :D
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code