Searching for OLD zm maps, please read!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending bro_c points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

please check your map folder!

i'm looking to find some very old ZM maps that used to be popular on servers. anyone who might have been playing zombie mod a few years ago, please check your map folders. i'm looking for one called zm_badneighbors, or it might be zm_bad_neighbors, I don't remember. the other one was zm_facility. I can't find either of these on fps banana. the third map i'd really like to get back was one that i don't remember the name of. it had a sewer, (that i think you had to shoot the floor to enter) with a tunnel that people often camped that zombies would have to jump up a bit and try to walk in through. this tunnel i remember was changed in the map's v3, so i'd like to find the v2. it had a secret room by this staircase; you'd shoot through the cement and could walk into. on the other side were loads of boxes that you could barricade the small passageway with. above the same staircase was a room filled with the large shelf props, the ones from the t spawn in cs_compound. there were many other rooms, naturally, to barricade, but these seem to be the most noteworthy. there was a large tower sort of thing near the spawn that you could climb. any help would be much appreciated. so many maps that didn't get posted to sites like FPS Banana were superb, but somehow get lost.

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

bro_c avatar
bro_c Offline
Member Joined 11y