Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Weapon Skin Link Requests

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey guys, I've almost found a skin to my liking for every weapon in CS except for three. I'd like a nice, compact looking AK-74 with a high-poly wood stock, a colt M4A1 with a front grip, and a Mac 10 that's a really nice Glock18 set on auto fire. I've seen a few Ak-74s but none that really caught my eye. I've been able to find only one colt with a front grip and it looked great but the angle it was held at sucked (the one at dead-goat), and I've never been able to find a glock for the Mac 10. I've always had a weird facination with finding a skin like this since seeing the Terminator 3 trailer (Arnold with a Glock18, extended clip blazing away at cyborgs...drool) but I've always been denied the glock. I have a LAM USP and a berretta skin but I really want that freakish boxy look of the glock. Anyone know any links?

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21826th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE Well what would cement the deal is a player modeller and animator. If I was getting some consistent work on the characters done then Id really have purpose in finishing it... O and that Ak-47 is included in the mod as the Ak-47... I mean obviously...:roll: Peace!:cool:
    You have to finish it, otherwise, I would have to kill ya together with G-man.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21188th
    access_time 16y
    Well what would cement the deal is a player modeller and animator. If I was getting some consistent work on the characters done then Id really have purpose in finishing it... O and that Ak-47 is included in the mod as the Ak-47... I mean obviously...:roll: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE Well finally I got an answer on that! Thanks for dragging it out of him Lobo.:D Speaking of the mod Ive recruited an advisor on mapping which should help speed up the process considerably. Peace!:cool:
    Recruit some more, so we speed it up even then some.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49479th
    access_time 16y
    avtomat kalashnikov 47 from CS nation ? it have real nice animation, as well as default animation
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21188th
    access_time 16y
    Well finally I got an answer on that! Thanks for dragging it out of him Lobo.:D Speaking of the mod Ive recruited an advisor on mapping which should help speed up the process considerably. Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52694th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by LobotomyVctm Okay...i got my M4A1 model with front grip, I got my Glock Mac10 *drool*, but I've yet to find a nice AK-74 online. Anyone have a link for me? ACE, what about the one you were putting into your mod. I think I remember that one as being good.
    He was using TON's model, the MP5 version with reflex sight. I'm actually going to get round to making a newer hack for him, so keep an eye out. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    I use the AK-74 sound from Jagged Alliance 2... It is a really noisy devil...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LobotomyVctm avatar
    LobotomyVctm Joined 17y ago
    119 points Ranked 64590th
    access_time 16y
    Okay...i got my M4A1 model with front grip, I got my Glock Mac10 *drool*, but I've yet to find a nice AK-74 online. Anyone have a link for me? ACE, what about the one you were putting into your mod. I think I remember that one as being good.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 53745th
    access_time 16y
    that's good, because the ones i saw were just badly skinned aks with ugly reflex sights and a classic ak-74 clip
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Far Q No diss to the hackers out there, but weapon-hack's AK-74s suck total ass.
    It depends, TON's model frankly does suck, but his newer one is better, and the FireArms model is quite nice too. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 53745th
    access_time 16y
    No diss to the hackers out there, but weapon-hack's AK-74s suck total ass.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Sent. :) 2mb per model? That's nothing, I've seen some which are about 1.5mb per model, with a seperate texture file of 2.5mb... :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LobotomyVctm avatar
    LobotomyVctm Joined 17y ago
    119 points Ranked 64590th
    access_time 16y
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    URL to post: