Eisoded 2 in Gmod 9

A Forum Thread for Garry's Mod 9

Is it possible?

I'm about to buy GMOD 10, but as long as i cant find friends that can purchase things online, i'm still playing the good ol' Gmod 9, but what's been bothering me, is that i can't use ep1 and 2 ragdolls maps and items (like my favourite, the gnome). is there a way to import episode maps and etc. into gmod? If not, i'lll just keep hopin' to find someone to gift it to me soon...

Replies

• Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Joined 10y ago
    1,666 points Ranked 3185th
    9y
    I would have been glad to help if i still had gmod9, so unless you are able to extract materials/maps and ragdolls then i don't think it would happen. but it is possible.
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
    URL to post:
  • Shukhov avatar
    Shukhov Joined 11y ago
    9y
    It's ten dollars. Mow a lawn and open a bank account.
    No.
    URL to post:
  • Aev avatar
    Aev Joined 10y ago
    935 points Ranked 5680th
    6 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    • 4 years a member Medal icon
    9y
    Posted by critical! It's ten dollars. Mow a lawn and open a bank account.
    This.
    Say Goodbye to Your Head avatar
    Mantra
    Say Goodbye to Your Head
    URL to post:
  • Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Joined 10y ago
    9y
    Posted by SCEj_Zander
    This.
    dont be an ass to somebody that was only asking a question, and as a matter of a fact i said i would help but can't.
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
    URL to post:
  • The Church avatar
    The Church Joined 10y ago
    408 points Ranked 11660th
    9y
    Get out. HEs asking a simple question god fucking dammit, so if your gonna say that, why reply?
    HNNNNNNNG
    URL to post:
  • CapnJack avatar
    CapnJack Joined 12y ago
    718 points Ranked 7198th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    9y
    Clearly you didn't read the damned thread...much. Otherwise you might have known your answer has nothing to do with the question he asked. On topic: I'm not sure you can import EP2 models into Gmod 9 without first recompiling them for the old version of Source, as Gmod 9 isn't on the EP2 engine.
    Crankcase Blues avatar
    Mantra
    Crankcase Blues
    URL to post:
  • Free_Kill avatar
    Free_Kill Joined 11y ago
    9y
    It is possible, yes. It is also illegal. It is only ten dollars; and it would take little time at all to make that much money. Besides, if you've got any other games that means you must have some source of income, whether it's parents or drugs or hookers, (I don't know, maybe you're some sort of internet pimp?) ten dollars more is quite small.
    i wish this was witty in some  avatar
    Mantra
    i wish this was witty in some
    URL to post:
  • Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Joined 10y ago
    9y
    Posted by Free_Kill It is possible, yes. It is also illegal. It is only ten dollars; and it would take little time at all to make that much money. Besides, if you've got any other games that means you must have some source of income, whether it's parents or drugs or hookers, (I don't know, maybe you're some sort of internet pimp?) ten dollars more is quite small.
    its not illegal if he keeps it to himself you idiot
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
    URL to post:
  • Colt_ avatar
    Colt_ Joined 12y ago
    2,620 points Ranked 1974th
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    9y
    Posted by Free_Kill It is possible, yes. It is also illegal. It is only ten dollars; and it would take little time at all to make that much money. Besides, if you've got any other games that means you must have some source of income, whether it's parents or drugs or hookers, (I don't know, maybe you're some sort of internet pimp?) ten dollars more is quite small.
    Why do some people fail to see that you need a certain credit card or paypal to purchase stuff online, and gues what you need to confirm your paypal? Indeed, more credit cards. You know what, if you can find someone to buy it for you with points I'll donate them to the buyer. ok?
    So we can post anything here? avatar
    Mantra
    So we can post anything here?
    URL to post:
  • .::IgNiS::. avatar
    .::IgNiS::. Joined 9y ago
    9y
    I Do have the money(in euros)problem is i dont have anything to to use this money in cyberspace! i don't want to start a bankaccount, visa and etc. ONLY just to do One online transaction, its not worth it :P
    Ford Damnit...
    URL to post:
    9y
    Why do some people fail to see that you need a certain credit card or paypal to purchase stuff online, and gues what you need to confirm your paypal? Indeed, more credit cards. You know what, if you can find someone to buy it for you with points I'll donate them to the buyer. ok?
soooo, i can send you money, and you gift it? or dont i understand the answer? :P Thats what i've been meaning to do the entire time, find a trustworthy person with VISA, send or give him 10 euro's, and then let him gift me the game, it's not like i'm begging for someone to just give it to me
Ford Damnit...
URL to post:
  • The Church avatar
    The Church Joined 10y ago
    408 points Ranked 11660th
    9y
    I think you can import the Ep2 content in Gmod 9 by mounting it I think. Or try moving whats in it into Gmod 9.
    HNNNNNNNG
    URL to post:
  • Wiki. avatar
    Wiki. username pic Joined 11y ago
    337 points Ranked 13616th
    8 medals 1 rare
    9y
    I'd buy it for you but you don't have any points tbh :/
    Drug Fueled Sex Heart Attack. avatar
    Mantra
    Drug Fueled Sex Heart Attack.
    URL to post:
  • McTavish avatar
    McTavish Joined 12y ago
    559 points Ranked 8954th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    9y
    It wouldn't be illegal if he used the GCF's to create ragdoll's and props and made it so that you had to have the GCF in order to use the models and maps.
    McTavish For The Win avatar
    Mantra
    McTavish For The Win
    URL to post:
  • Colt_ avatar
    Colt_ Joined 12y ago
    9y
    Posted by .::IgNiS::.
    soooo, i can send you money, and you gift it? or dont i understand the answer? :P Thats what i've been meaning to do the entire time, find a trustworthy person with VISA, send or give him 10 euro's, and then let him gift me the game, it's not like i'm begging for someone to just give it to me
  • No, when you submit stuff here you can get points, some people exchange currency or games for these points and 1k points(1000points ) is worth around 1 usd so if someone would accept to buy it for you in exchange of points (which you don't have) I would be willing to pay the sum of points to the buyer.
    Posted by Wiki. I'd buy it for you but you don't have any points tbh :/
    buy it for him and I'll give you 10 K deal?
    Mantra
    URL to post:
    9y
    Posted by HUMO-Colt
    soooo, i can send you money, and you gift it? or dont i understand the answer? :P Thats what i've been meaning to do the entire time, find a trustworthy person with VISA, send or give him 10 euro's, and then let him gift me the game, it's not like i'm begging for someone to just give it to me No, when you submit stuff here you can get points, some people exchange currency or games for these points and 1k points(1000points ) is worth around 1 usd so if someone would accept to buy it for you in exchange of points (which you don't have) I would be willing to pay the sum of points to the buyer.
    Posted by Wiki. I'd buy it for you but you don't have any points tbh :/
    buy it for him and I'll give you 10 K deal? Then how do i pay you humo? or are you just gonna give it for free? :p I'm confused....
    Ford Damnit...
    URL to post:
  • xzeeeD avatar
    xzeeeD username pic Joined 11y ago
    325 points Ranked 14019th
    8 medals 1 rare
    9y
    He's just buying it for free for yah' .. $10 :) lucky bast- hail HUMO! :D
    steam: thyrub94 avatar
    Mantra
    steam: thyrub94
    URL to post:
  • Colt_ avatar
    Colt_ Joined 12y ago
    9y
    If you would read my post, it said that I am willing to cover the costs in points needed to purchase thae game for you. So you better contact wiki and ask him what price he is ok with.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
    9y
    Posted by HUMO-Colt If you would read my post, it said that I am willing to cover the costs in points needed to purchase thae game for you. So you better contact wiki and ask him what price he is ok with.
    wow thnx! your a good guy! I'll ask him as soon aspossible!
    Ford Damnit...
    URL to post:
  • Embed

Share banner
    Image URL
    HTML embed code
    BB embed code
    Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit