The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

office map computer

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hello , anyone know how to do a office computer in hammer which explode and do effects like the office map computer ? I got the computer in mapping which is only grafic but didnt explode or something like that. The other way the comp is not visible and not exploding if i shoot on them. If anyone know it would be nice to tell me which the correct propertie it is. all what i need is the correct propertie at the moment i use the prop_static because its textured in game. I testet prop_physix and the other one`s out but no effects or no textured. greetings

• 9y
    peterr avatar
    peterr Joined 11y ago
    Hello Rootbeerz , i allready tryed this prop_phys/pro_dynamic , i did it again now. but the Computer isnt texturend(invisible) in css. edit: OK , now the computer is visible but no damage effects. hmmm i look in the dev console and it told the model is not a physic engine model. : / I dont know why but i try more Computer texture(.mdl) but the error is the same. I need to fill body groups ? thanks for fast answer :) edit: ok it brokes by passing walk through)now but not effects :-) i think it will need body groups. edit: Ok now i know how to use computer which going broken with effects. It needs physic (prop_physic -models/texture , the prop_dynamic works no but i dont know. thanks

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

peterr avatar
peterr Joined 11y ago

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 1 Posts
  • 9y Submitted

Greetings! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Resistance is futile... Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel