Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Any word on when it will be out? And, do you have a list of what it will be adding/changing/fixing?
  • nathanrh avatar
    nathanrh Joined 17y ago
    116 points Ranked 65728th
    access_time 17y
    No problem. If you decide to try to learn programming, I suggest VB as a starting point. It's more like english then some program languages that are giberish based. Let me know what you decide and maybe I can help you out.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Ok, thanks so much +D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • nathanrh avatar
    nathanrh Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, Im not a programmer....Im actually a web design guru (you might have noticed by the CSSW site..), but as the years have passed I've taken the time to learn some programming in my spare time. About 2 years ago I got into CS and noticed the lack of scripting in the common CS community. Seemed you had to know lots about computers to make scripts. To everyone else they were either considered cheats or simply a pain in the ass. So, I took what little VB knowledge I had and started programming. Figured I could do it in a few days. A few weeks later it was done, and by this point I was so sick of the project it sat on my computer for 2 years without ever being released. A few months ago, some people started talking about my program and why I didnt release it. Next thing I knew I had a whack of beta testers on my hands and some free time. Well, to make a long story short, I remade the program and now here it is. You guys would laugh your asses off if you saw what version 1 looked like. lol As to how I make it...well, it's a whack of garble coding programmed in Visual Basic 6. You can learn VB by going to tutorial sites (use a search engine to find em), or by taking classes at your local college or university. GTG though, thanks for your message. =P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I know this is a bit 'off' topic, but I was just wondering how you made a programme like this?, as I would like to learn (yer right =D) and be able to make a programe like this!!!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • ElementZero avatar
    ElementZero Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • DarkPoet avatar
    DarkPoet Joined 17y ago
    184 points Ranked 57659th
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Well, one suggestion i have, is to bring back the burst fire. Theres no problem with having it there, and if people dont like the script, they wont use it (personally, id like to be able to do bursts, seeing as i have a tendacy to spray...ALOT..) Lets see..what else.... Maybe a stript to change the con_color thing to basic colors with the hit of a button? For those maps that normal colors are harder to see. Mouse 4 and 5th buttons working :p Admin commands? Bind a key to turning FF on and off, and such. Ill post more if i think of anymore. And, again. No need to but me in the credits. I do what i do for personal gain, remember? ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • nathanrh avatar
    nathanrh Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, heres a few things off-hand that will be added to 2.6. I expect it to be released sometime in the next two weeks. 1) New specialty scripts, including a quick-change cycle inventory script. 2) A completely new install....this time a good one...compliments of Sebastian if he ever gets around to it. 3) Bind Listing will show which scripts are bound to what keys in further detail. This is just a list off the top of my head. Ive been busy with other shit lately, so Im a little distracted. Any other suggestions, or requests? I might add a specialty name toggle script too for people who are in more then one clan, or have multiple people who use the same computer. Cheers. Oh, and seems to me DarkPoet, you're name will be in the credits next update.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

DarkPoet avatar
DarkPoet Joined 17y ago
184 points Ranked 57659th