Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

gfg - please help me - im spazzing - A Forum Thread for GameBanana.

ok, all i have to say is HLAMP is ****ing leet................when its working. i came onto this site to check for updates and i see that the new version of winamp is out, so im like...wewt! - so i download it and install it, but now my HLAMP doesnt work :( here is what i have tried so far: reinstalling winamp reinstalling hlamp deleting eveything hlamp related and putting shit back in installing winamp 2.81 deleting the registry folder named "disk2" AND I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE IN CONSOLE "HLamp unknown command" (i have read this post and my GEN_HLAMP.DLL IS EXACTLY WHERE IT SHOULD BE!) so, to make a long story short, here is the EXACT problem: i install the new version of winamp, and the in-game display works, the "root_do" thing works, the command menu works, BUT whenever i, for example - press "v" for my commandmenu, and go to "winamp/main controls(i think its main controls)/stop - winamp does NOT stop, its like theres no control what-so-ever, actually there is NO control. so, let me know what you think thanks, Shatter