Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Think of the Animals!and Children!

A Forum Thread for Left 4 Dead 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Ok, so they are making all these new bosses. Well do you think that they added a bosss that is an animal? Like maybe a wild dog or something? I mean it is really unrealistic if there are no animals. I think this is something that they should think of adding. Another thing, why don't they have any children? I mean I know they are having the Sitter but shouldn't there be a child or something? They would be zombied, that would be pretty cool. They would just be a uncommon common infected. What do you think? Discuss...
Sliferjam Posted: I think if they really made them very zombified with weird mutations so they don't look much like whatever animal they used to be, it could work. Because just putting in animals to kill, even if they are bad guys, gets a lot of animal rights groups on your back.
---- Well, in response to your post. They don't even have to be zombified, they can just be savage animals. What do you think would happen if just released your dog? Well, it would most likely try and eat other stuff since you are not feeding it, such as other people, trash, and even other animals. Meaning, the dogs don't have to be zombies just to attack you.
1-50 of 94
Pages
Go to page:
  • [ J ] Man avatar
    [ J ] Man Joined 11y ago
    1,177 points Ranked 23290th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    I think this would b a great idea like they did on the map pack2 for cod5 how they added the hell hounds or what ever they are and if they don't they could add the ability to make them in the SDK if there is one
    URL to post:
  • Sliferjam avatar
    Sliferjam Joined 12y ago
    768 points Ranked 42634th
    13 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    I think if they really made them very zombified with weird mutations so they don't look much like whatever animal they used to be, it could work. Because just putting in animals to kill, even if they are bad guys, gets a lot of animal rights groups on your back.
    Mecha-Shiva! avatar
    Mantra
    Mecha-Shiva!
    URL to post:
  • Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe username pic Joined 13y ago
    Level Design Expert
    9,290 points Ranked 658th
    20 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe
    Level Design Expert
    access_time 11y
    I think every zombie game should have animals
    Common sense is not so common
    URL to post:
  • BlackHoleSon avatar
    BlackHoleSon Joined 13y ago
    46,058 points Ranked 89th
    4 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Reached 10 subscribers Medal icon
    • Submitted 10 Skins Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    Zombified/ mutated animals reminds me too much of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Unrealistic if they don't add animals? That doesn't make any sense. There are touches of creative realism with things like health kits, slowing down due to injury, and much more. Common infected would theoretically be 'realistic' in the setting because they are regular people with the rage virus. then the special infected are less realistic towards the setting because they all act and look identical and have unhuman characteristics. Also think to the movie Dawn of the Dead when they sent the dog as a messenger between the people at the mall and the guy at the gun store. The zombies didn't attack the dog lol. Yeah, i realize it is a different story and the zombie characteristics are what the developers make of them, but the zombies in the game and that movie do act similarly.
    Stand still, I'm used to paper avatar
    Mantra
    Stand still, I'm used to paper
    URL to post:
  • JPC avatar
    JPC Joined 12y ago
    4,155 points Ranked 1696th
    12 medals 2 rare
    access_time 11y
    I've yet to see a game with a zombie child. Now Modwise? Funny how Mortewood had zombie children in it. Mortewood I'm actually considering waiting for than L4D2.
    "War were declared."
    URL to post:
  • Alfa1337 avatar
    Alfa1337 Joined 13y ago
    REDEMPT Manager WANTED! Manager
    Boogie
    18,925 points Ranked 287th
    34 medals 3 legendary 9 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    I agree, I think they should add infected animals. Animal search for food and ate any dead bodies they found. I agree. Childrens too! I do think I agree with it. Like the Dawn Of The Dead. But certainly, to top it all, I would like the L4D2 to have some special zombies that could regenerate their health slowly.
    URL to post:
  • Haxorfox avatar
    Haxorfox username pic Joined 13y ago
    14,200 points Ranked 416th
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    There is a law about having "child" in violent video game. Child can be on violent video game, but this child must not get any "painful deaths" or any other violent acts.
    Greetings avatar
    Mantra
    Greetings
    URL to post:
  • Sivyan avatar
    Sivyan Joined 11y ago
    access_time 11y
    Dawn of the dead proved that infected or zombies dont care about animals so they wont infect em'
    Huh? avatar
    Mantra
    Huh?
    URL to post:
  • Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Joined 12y ago
    1,666 points Ranked 21530th
    access_time 11y
    Valve dropped the zombie dog from the first game, and it would be great if it was in this :3.
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
    URL to post:
  • andriod avatar
    andriod Joined 11y ago
    3,679 points Ranked 2213rd
    access_time 11y
    Posted by Sivyan Dawn of the dead proved that infected or zombies dont care about animals so they wont infect em'
    yer but you just have to imangine this, the waters all filled with dead bodies not even a dog will drick that, then an infected cuts himself somehow. the dog is super thirsty licks up the blood and gets infected. and from there its a dog murdering party!
    Thats right, lets dance avatar
    Mantra
    Thats right, lets dance
    URL to post:
  • Harley avatar
    Harley Joined 12y ago
    898 points Ranked 41690th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Another thing, why don't they have any children? I mean I know they are having the Sitter but shouldn't there be a child or something? They would be zombied, that would be pretty cool. They would just be a uncommon common infected. What do you think?
    My explanations; Story reason: Chilren were evacuated first and the infection took over the rest of the populus while the older people were being evacuated. Real reason: In Fable 2 you can father as many children as you like with a wench and then kill her, when you want to rid the children so your new wife can move in you reach a certain wall, no matter how hard you try you cant kill them; reason? Ethics. It is not ethical to delebritaly kill a child in a game, maybe if it is part of the storyline you could slide away with it, but having a common enemy in a game that you must kill wouldn't be ethical and would lead to multiple things; 1. Boycotting by parents 2. Depending on what the ESRB says, a very tough release 3. ???? 4. No profit. One does not stand to gain anything by implementing children into a zombie game, unless you are supposed to rescue them. I personally wouldn't mind seeing children in a zombie game, Night of The Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead (2004) have come to show us that children can be just as freighting as their adult counter parts.
    Well, in response to your post. They don't even have to be zombified, they can just be savage animals. What do you think would happen if just released your dog? Well, it would most likely try and eat other stuff since you are not feeding it, such as other people, trash, and even other animals. Meaning, the dogs don't have to be zombies just to attack you.
    In Max Brooks' World War Z there is a section where he talks about dogs use in the zombie wars, if his version is to followed then dogs who were not trained would simply run from zombies, and since there isn't a moment where you're not killing a zombie or running from one dogs would be anywhere near you. Even if they did manage to find a way out of their homes they may have tried to bite a zombie and the toxins from the zombie would kill the dog, again if we were going by the books logic. I wouldn't mind animals, but you know PETA would protest it (why is there always a group of people that can boycott?)
    Banana I am dissapoint avatar
    Mantra
    Banana I am dissapoint
    URL to post:
  • Jeffers avatar
    Jeffers Joined 13y ago
    45,238 points Ranked 93rd
    access_time 11y
    Kids + Violence = Ban Animals + Violence = Crying activists The best way to stop these consequences is to do what Valve has already done, not include them at all. That way, you wont be marketing your game to the sick fucks that want to kill kids or get complain letters left, right and centre because a polygonal figure that represents a dog is killed because you have the nerve to want to continue living. I downloaded the Killable Children mod for Fallout 3 and found it useful but somewhat disturbing. Yes, in real wars and shit kids are killed, but you don't put it in interactive games, you just don't.
    :D avatar
    Mantra
    :D
    URL to post:
  • Sivyan avatar
    Sivyan Joined 11y ago
    access_time 11y
    Posted by andriod
    Posted by Sivyan Dawn of the dead proved that infected or zombies dont care about animals so they wont infect em'
    yer but you just have to imangine this, the waters all filled with dead bodies not even a dog will drick that, then an infected cuts himself somehow. the dog is super thirsty licks up the blood and gets infected. and from there its a dog murdering party!
    hmm....bit much gore^^ Edit:Mudman is like a dog!
    Huh? avatar
    Mantra
    Huh?
    URL to post:
  • d4rth hijack avatar
    d4rth hijack Joined 12y ago
    16,768 points Ranked 335th
    access_time 11y
    I think it is fine the way it is now, although some animals would be cool. But kids aren't a good addition in a zombie game in my opinion.
    Posted by haxorfox There is a law about having "child" in violent video game. Child can be on violent video game, but this child must not get any "painful deaths" or any other violent acts.
    Then the dev studio of Prey really forgot about that law. lawl Even in the demo there's a scene where one kid slaughters the other one in a very brutal way.
    Up on Melancholy Hill...
    URL to post:
  • Baabu avatar
    Baabu Joined 14y ago
    3,156 points Ranked 2897th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Animals ->PETA Children ->PEGI/other rating shit and thats why no...
    Thanks IppE
    URL to post:
  • Wiki. avatar
    Wiki. username pic Joined 12y ago
    337 points Ranked 49927th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    Posted by skacikpl Animals ->PETA Children ->PEGI/other rating shit and thats why no...
    I forgot about that. True.
    Drug Fueled Sex Heart Attack. avatar
    Mantra
    Drug Fueled Sex Heart Attack.
    URL to post:
  • tyelander avatar
    tyelander Joined 11y ago
    105 points Ranked 68753rd
    access_time 11y
    Lame laws
    Hos Hos avatar
    Mantra
    Hos Hos
    URL to post:
  • Harley avatar
    Harley Joined 12y ago
    898 points Ranked 41690th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Posted by macacos2 I don't see why animals can't be in this game. Seriously. There are hunting games, why can't be there animals on a zombie game Makes no sense
    Because in hunting games they are wild animals that generally don't get cared about, sure the games get flack from PETA but they dont hinder their sales because most people know that it is in good fun to go out and shoot a bear in the face. Dogs are a different thing, they are mans best friend, people will see a zombiefied German Shepard and it will remind them of their pet and then they'll baww all over the sites and cause undesirable attention. I would also like to point one thing out with the dogs, ahem...

Breanna Lucci

Banana I am dissapoint avatar
    Mantra
    Banana I am dissapoint
    URL to post:
  • -Reaper- avatar
    -Reaper- Joined 13y ago
    558,344 points Ranked 3rd
    27 medals 2 legendary 9 rare
    • 500 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Sprays Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 500,000 Points Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    Posted by BlackHoleSon Zombified/ mutated animals reminds me too much of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Unrealistic if they don't add animals? That doesn't make any sense. There are touches of creative realism with things like health kits, slowing down due to injury, and much more. Common infected would theoretically be 'realistic' in the setting because they are regular people with the rage virus. then the special infected are less realistic towards the setting because they all act and look identical and have unhuman characteristics. Also think to the movie Dawn of the Dead when they sent the dog as a messenger between the people at the mall and the guy at the gun store. The zombies didn't attack the dog lol. Yeah, i realize it is a different story and the zombie characteristics are what the developers make of them, but the zombies in the game and that movie do act similarly.
    They did add Zombie dogs, however, they were dropped due to the fact that the testers they hired were pansies and found them too annoying to kill or spot. The hunters clawing sound is actually supposed to be the Dogs attack sound. Dawn of The Dead (2004) wasn't a traditional zombie design, it was custom. They made them target strictly humans, but in actuality, zombies are supposed to target any living being and detect them through their body heat, which is why they don't attack each other. The zombies in L4D are not really Dawn of the Dead kind of zombies and the game is mostly based on 28 Days Later. The fact that the humans aren't actually dead in L4D, they are just crazed (since you can kill them by shooting them anywhere and they can actually talk if you listen closely). Like you said, it's the developers choice about how their zombies work, but it looks like a total rip off the Rage Zombies. Because they have the same characteristics like Throwing Up, Extreme Rage to other Humans, but still being alive. Mutation is the only real new thing that they have added.
    As for the children, I am positive that they can not add children into this game because of the law. If they were to do it, then there would be a shit storm of law suits and bans on this game in many countries, however, it would make me a happy person if that happened because there is nothing more fun than chasing little zombie kids with a frying pan.
    Wat avatar
    Mantra
    Wat
    URL to post:
  • Live2bcool avatar
    Live2bcool Joined 12y ago
    access_time 11y
    Posted by Jeffers Kids + Violence = Ban Animals + Violence = Crying activists The best way to stop these consequences is to do what Valve has already done, not include them at all. That way, you wont be marketing your game to the sick fucks that want to kill kids or get complain letters left, right and centre because a polygonal figure that represents a dog is killed because you have the nerve to want to continue living. I downloaded the Killable Children mod for Fallout 3 and found it useful but somewhat disturbing. Yes, in real wars and shit kids are killed, but you don't put it in interactive games, you just don't.
    I agree with you... having to kill children in a zombie game or any game would be disturbing and I'm REALLY hoping they don't put that in l4d2, I don't see how people could like that.
    Novint Falcon User
    URL to post:
  • xzeeeD avatar
    xzeeeD username pic Joined 12y ago
    3,325 points Ranked 2551st
    8 medals 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Posted by Live2bcool
    Posted by Jeffers Kids + Violence = Ban Animals + Violence = Crying activists The best way to stop these consequences is to do what Valve has already done, not include them at all. That way, you wont be marketing your game to the sick fucks that want to kill kids or get complain letters left, right and centre because a polygonal figure that represents a dog is killed because you have the nerve to want to continue living. I downloaded the Killable Children mod for Fallout 3 and found it useful but somewhat disturbing. Yes, in real wars and shit kids are killed, but you don't put it in interactive games, you just don't.
    I agree with you... having to kill children in a zombie game or any game would be disturbing and I'm REALLY hoping they don't put that in l4d2, I don't see how people could like that.
    I agree, but it's also a bit weird that there's only adult zombies? Where'd all the millions of kids go? But I do agree :3
    steam: thyrub94 avatar
    Mantra
    steam: thyrub94
    URL to post:
  • Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe username pic Joined 13y ago
    Level Design Expert
    9,290 points Ranked 658th
    20 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    Dr.iCe avatar
    Dr.iCe
    Level Design Expert
    access_time 11y
    They have dogs on RE5 so why not on L4D2?
    Common sense is not so common
    URL to post:
  • Mexican Apple Thief avatar
    Mexican Apple Thief Joined 12y ago
    access_time 11y
    No zombie children. I'm still recovering from the cherubs in Doom.
    El ladrón de las manzanas avatar
    Mantra
    El ladrón de las manzanas
    URL to post:
  • Skoll avatar
    Skoll Joined 13y ago
    342 points Ranked 49772nd
    access_time 11y
    Apparently the virus just outright kills the children instead of infecting them. Sorry if somebody else said this, but I didn't see it. Maybe we can just kill Benjamin Button or midgets (not going to bother being politically correct). The real reason though is indeed ethics. RE5 got stuck in a ragestorm for possibly being racist, how do you think people are going to handle children being killed? Animals would be a possibility, though it's unlikely. I personally like dogs so I wouldn't care if they weren't in L4D2, unless they were on the survivor side. Hell I didn't even use Dogmeat in Fallout 3 because I didn't want him to get roflpwned by super mutants.
    Mantra
    "E 74" "No. NO! FUUUU---"
    URL to post:
  • CampersAWP avatar
    CampersAWP Joined 13y ago
    access_time 11y
    Those children zombies can be like the boomer that attracts hordes. like maybe when closed up to them they will start crying loudly to alert the horde?
    LOLX
    URL to post:
  • Brickmann avatar
    Brickmann Joined 11y ago
    access_time 11y
    I would like to see this in action,even though it's not gonna happen: http://baxterking.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zombieskids.jpg
    Bad things happen to good peop
    URL to post:
  • Makoto. avatar
    Makoto. username pic Joined 15y ago
    3,231 points Ranked 2715th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Think of how many moms and emotional dads would get pissed off when there's a game that you can kill kids, it'll 1) make the company look bad, 2) the company would lose a whole lotta players due to the cruelness. Though an attack dog as a regular zombie could be put into the game, as for a boss there could be a... let's say a zombie grizzly bear that escaped from the city zoo. The reason why children are not ingame is the fact that they are small and again i point to it being cruel to kill them non stop. Though animals could be in some games, you don't see/go around and shoot/knife small critters like hamsters and turtles, instead you go around and shoot attack dogs in which they are classes as millitary personel. Like Skoll said, not a lot of people would tolerate the killing of kids. BUT, if we are talking why they are not ingame would probably come from kid having less resistance to the virus. Children have less strenght against airbourn, or in fact almost every viral infection. Basicly what Harley said above, killing kids would have serious boycotting by parents and other people causing them to lose money, and since money is what every company in the world cares about i can't see why they would want to lose money.
    Hayate avatar
    Mantra
    Hayate
    URL to post:
  • Live2bcool avatar
    Live2bcool Joined 12y ago
    access_time 11y
    Well you got your wish on cod WaW. There are zombie dogs now in the new map pack coming out.
    Novint Falcon User
    URL to post:
  • Jackettie avatar
    Jackettie username pic Joined 12y ago
    5,054 points Ranked 1355th
    23 medals 2 legendary 3 rare
    • 1st place - D.U.M.B Mapping Contest Medal icon
    • 2nd Place - Dangerous Cargo Mapping Contest Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    • Time Traveler Mapping Contest Submitter Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    I was just about to mention the COD:WaW. If they can do it, why can't Valve? And why would it have to be dogs? Why not just wild animals?
    URL to post:
  • SwatMat avatar
    SwatMat Joined 13y ago
    access_time 11y
    You can shoot angry dogs in CoD4 and it's still on the stores so the animal rights groups won't do nothing if this gets done. (oh the posts before me already said this same thing) I really like this idea. Would be cool to watch ravens attacking you from skies.
    Posted by skacikpl Animals ->PETA Children ->PEGI/other rating shit and thats why no...
    L4D1 already has the highest rating here where I live so adding a child wouldn't change a thing
    OMFG = Old Men Flashing Genita avatar
    Mantra
    OMFG = Old Men Flashing Genita
    URL to post:
    access_time 11y
    Posted by SwatMat L4D1 already has the highest rating here where I live so adding a child wouldn't change a thing
    Yeah, but some of the places with higher ratings possible probably are more profitable.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • -Deathcore- avatar
    -Deathcore- username pic Joined 12y ago
    3,272 points Ranked 2633rd
    8 medals 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Ravens are such a bad idea.... Do you know how hard it would be to kill a group of ravens, AND zombies attacking you all the time?
    Get Money. Get Paid. avatar
    Mantra
    Get Money. Get Paid.
    URL to post:
  • .Cracker avatar
    .Cracker Joined 12y ago
    366,433 points Ranked 6th
    access_time 11y
    There would be a shit-storm of protests if Valve added your suggestions. I don't disagree that they would add to the games realism, but when you think about it, even if it is a game you still have to sit and watch yourself gun down a small child or a puppy. Something in there just doesn't quite sit well with me. Don't go calling me crazy. I understand that there is a separation between videogames and reality, but that would leave a bad taste in my mouth and possibly cause me to not buy the game at all.
    deadmau5 @ EDC 2010 avatar
    Mantra
    deadmau5 @ EDC 2010
    URL to post:
  • Makoto. avatar
    access_time 11y
    Posted by Mexican Apple Thief
    Posted by SwatMat L4D1 already has the highest rating here where I live so adding a child wouldn't change a thing
    Yeah, but some of the places with higher ratings possible probably are more profitable.
    They we going to put kids into GTA III, but they decided that it would be too cruel. Seriously, parents and gamers could bring a game like L4D2 down in a blink of an eye. Plus Valve would just see it as; zombie children = loss of players + reputation + money. So they won't put it ingame.
    Hayate avatar
    Mantra
    Hayate
    URL to post:
  • iNfy avatar
    iNfy Joined 12y ago
    3,361 points Ranked 2499th
    11 medals 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    Posted by haxorfox There is a law about having "child" in violent video game. Child can be on violent video game, but this child must not get any "painful deaths" or any other violent acts.
    grammar ftw.
    Pixel 'Art' Is not real Art. avatar
    Mantra
    Pixel 'Art' Is not real Art.
    URL to post:
  • Haxorfox avatar
    Haxorfox username pic Joined 13y ago
    14,200 points Ranked 416th
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    Posted by _iNferno
    grammar ftw.
    Give some grammar lessons, if you don't like it.
    Greetings avatar
    Mantra
    Greetings
    URL to post:
    access_time 11y
    Posted by caboose247
    They we going to put kids into GTA III, but they decided that it would be too cruel. Seriously, parents and gamers could bring a game like L4D2 down in a blink of an eye. Plus Valve would just see it as; zombie children = loss of players + reputation + money. So they won't put it ingame.
    Exactly. Valve doesn't even use "fuck" in any of their games, I doubt they'd have children zombies.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • SwatMat avatar
    SwatMat Joined 13y ago
    access_time 11y
    Posted by EEMUMAN And then let's think about other games who fit the "genre" of "brutal" games such as Grand Teft Auto's You don't see any dogs/animals in them, and there's no children either.
    There are turtles in San Andreas :D
    OMFG = Old Men Flashing Genita avatar
    Mantra
    OMFG = Old Men Flashing Genita
    URL to post:
  • Makoto. avatar
    access_time 11y
    Posted by caboose247
    Exactly. Valve doesn't even use "fuck" in any of their games, I doubt they'd have children zombies.
    Didn't Barney yell "fuck you" in HL2?
    Hayate avatar
    Mantra
    Hayate
    URL to post:
    access_time 11y
    Posted by caboose247 Didn't Barney yell "fuck you" in HL2?
    Yeah. But they obscured it with the noise. You can still hear it, but it's the only moment in any Valve game and it's hardly audible.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • sooBlown avatar
    sooBlown Joined 11y ago
    145 points Ranked 61962nd
    access_time 11y
    Think about it, no matter what you do now a days, except for making a game with no killing and pure; retarded content, somewhat fun and good content, white on white killing if any at all, someones is going to accuse someone else of being racist, or stating content as being controversial. Especially children, no one respects creative content, just "morals". You could take a foam dart and shoot a kid in a video game, and well fuck probably get a lawsuit for promoting child abuse. People wanna be equal, but don't wanna think as one race, creed, or anything for that matter. Pretty soon the OP will get pm's and emails about court hearings for expressing such graphic and unethical ideas.
    Blown avatar
    Mantra
    Blown
    URL to post:
  • sooBlown avatar
    sooBlown Joined 11y ago
    145 points Ranked 61962nd
    access_time 11y
    Posted by sooBlown Think about it, no matter what you do now a days, except for making a game with no killing and pure; retarded content, somewhat fun and good content, white on white killing if any at all, someones is going to accuse someone else of being racist, or stating content as being controversial. Especially children, no one respects creative content, just "morals". You could take a foam dart and shoot a kid in a video game, and well fuck probably get a lawsuit for promoting child abuse. People wanna be equal, but don't wanna think as one race, creed, or anything for that matter. Pretty soon the OP will get pm's and emails about court hearings for expressing such graphic and unethical ideas.
    Not saying I would enjoy killing kids, but respect the ability that should be allowed to create a virtual simulation. Its not like it would be a kid sitting in a livening room watching cartoons. It would be something biting and tearing at your body.
    Blown avatar
    Mantra
    Blown
    URL to post:
  • Omena avatar
    Omena Joined 12y ago
    6,592 points Ranked 990th
    access_time 11y
    I would like some infected police officers with infected dogs with them, and then they patrol the town.. And if they spot you, they go after you. :P
    Yes no. avatar
    Mantra
    Yes no.
    URL to post:
  • murphy7 avatar
    murphy7 Joined 11y ago
    2,994 points Ranked 19806th
    access_time 11y
    Posted by BlackHoleSon Zombified/ mutated animals reminds me too much of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Unrealistic if they don't add animals? That doesn't make any sense. There are touches of creative realism with things like health kits, slowing down due to injury, and much more. Common infected would theoretically be 'realistic' in the setting because they are regular people with the rage virus. then the special infected are less realistic towards the setting because they all act and look identical and have unhuman characteristics. Also think to the movie Dawn of the Dead when they sent the dog as a messenger between the people at the mall and the guy at the gun store. The zombies didn't attack the dog lol. Yeah, i realize it is a different story and the zombie characteristics are what the developers make of them, but the zombies in the game and that movie do act similarly.
    The Zombies tried to catch the Dog but Zombies can't crouch or something they can only Walk very slowly.. in the Movie Dawn of the Dead..
    Incredible Monkey Man
    URL to post:
  • The Church avatar
    The Church Joined 12y ago
    408 points Ranked 47862nd
    access_time 11y
    Yeah, but zombie children could be added, The mortewood plaza has them, so if they add them in, just amke no gibbing on them the'll be fine
    HNNNNNNNG
    URL to post:
  • Smooov avatar
    Smooov Joined 11y ago
    access_time 11y
    I say the zombie children should be a special infected like a cross of the mudmen and the hunter.Maybe be fast and be able to stick to walls n shit with sum serious acrobatic skills to make them a bit harder to kill like say the abominations from FEAR 2.They should have hit and run tactics
    youtube.com/user/smooov516
    URL to post:
  • Darthfaceman avatar
    Darthfaceman Joined 13y ago
    18,628 points Ranked 295th
    access_time 11y
    Children zombies are a horrible idea given the current state of l4d. Every time a zombie attacks me, and it's standing below me, I can't punch it away, and it isn'tt stunned by being shot like the rest of the zombies. children zombies would probably always do that since the dev team is probably too incompetant to fix it. seriously. I love getting tooled on for 30 damage in vs just because a zombie is standing a foot below me and the last shot in my gun doesn't kill it, and I can't punch it away. if they fixed it though, it would be pretty pimp. It's wierd having all of the zombies be the same height.
    FML avatar
    Mantra
    FML
    URL to post:
  • tyelander avatar
    tyelander Joined 11y ago
    105 points Ranked 68753rd
    access_time 11y
    I think they wer ganna add dogs in the first one but then they took them out
    Hos Hos avatar
    Mantra
    Hos Hos
    URL to post:
  • -Reaper- avatar
    -Reaper- Joined 13y ago
    558,344 points Ranked 3rd
    27 medals 2 legendary 9 rare
    • 500 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Sprays Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 500,000 Points Medal icon
    access_time 11y
    Animals are not the problem, animal rights groups know that they can't change shit and no one even bothers to pay attention to their complaints. Children are the problem, since the government and the ESRB itself is stopping you from doing it. You can always just come up with a shitty mod to add children so you can shoot them to please your savage thirst for blood.
    Wat avatar
    Mantra
    Wat
    URL to post:
  • jjjrmy avatar
    jjjrmy Joined 12y ago
    239 points Ranked 54243rd
    8 medals 1 rare
    access_time 11y
    What is wrong with shooting dogs? I do it all the time..
    just kidding...
    /* No Comment */ avatar
    Mantra
    /* No Comment */
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author