Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

AWP restricting???

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hi Guys and Girls Just a quick note to find out what you think of restricting the AWP... I personally think that its part of the game and that we should not restict the AWP. The saying is not "If you cant beat them, restrict tem!!"... If it gets to you, learn to use the AWP and the Eagle... Hope not to see the awp BANNED from our server again!!! Cheers [UDS>--aCe-- :m4: :jump: :sig552:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I know a good script Lady Chatterlys Lover but you have to be over 18 to use it.:D ;) :p :m4: :m4: :m4:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21598th
    access_time 17y
    whats wrong with a buy script?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 18y ago
    370 points Ranked 48506th
    access_time 17y
    grrrr scripts (gnashing of teeth) .....i think its the only major prob with cs is bloody scripts as we found out at the big game nearly everyone used scripts for buying , weapon switching and nose picking......really gets my goat.:(
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]--AcE-- avatar
    [UDS]--AcE-- Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ok ok.... I do agree with you frog.... when the one team is owning its not nice to get awp`ed.... From now on i will do the following.... I will change teams if my team is the owning team and i want to AWP...How`s that? (And we should all take that approach.... If the other team is losing badly, change teams...(Its more fun anyway)... As long as we dont restrict the awp. (And yes, if there is some asswipe that abuses the system, warn him and then kick him.) And another thing, Scripts r for losers..... If you cant snipe without a script, then dont snipe!!!!!!!(LOSER) Thanks guys [UDS>-aCe- :m4: :jump: :sig552: :mgw:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    oh and btw does this mean that instead of restricting awpers who use auto switch I can ban them for cheating muwhahahahaha!:D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    There is another side to this argument which all seem to be ignoring if it is ok to awp then fine awp but and this is the problem when is an awper not a proper awper answer when he uses auto switch.If like said before it is part of the game this is correct and you do need to use an awp in match play so but unlike most awpers I have seen auto switch is not I repeat not part of the game and used in tournements you will get disqualified so all you awpers who use it and you know who you are then plz dont argue the case for awps when in fact you are not using it the way it was meant.For those of you who are not familiar with auto switch what it does is once the awp is fired it puts the d/eagle in your hand and then switches back to awp and when needed it is a very quick reload hmm try telling me that is not a cheat and I will tell u that you are a fool.If you want to play the game it was meant to be played do so ,dont use scripts for anything that is the way it was in the beginning and the way it should be. :aug: :aug: :aug: :aug:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22772nd
    access_time 17y
    ok i will stop restricting the awps when im on the server but remember 1 thing awp whores im gonna stick that awp up ya ass if ya come anywhere near me with it lol
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 18y ago
    370 points Ranked 48506th
    access_time 17y
    Personally i dont think any weapons should be restricted.You will never improve our awp skills if you cant buy them. But saying that i agree with frog that some players do tend to awp to get stats up so really its a player problem not a weapon problem and the individuals should be sensible and realise that players will end up leaving the server if getting raped. Use it dont abuse it!!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21598th
    access_time 17y
    personally i think frogs view is right, there is no point in buying the awp if your team is raping, if u desperately want to use the awp and ur team is getting owned a few eco rounds wont hurt will it.....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]Cheka avatar
    [UDS]Cheka Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    But the only time u can buy an awp is when ur team is owning cos they're so expensive!!! i agree that its annoying when u keep gettin awped but thats no reason to restrict them. if one team is dominating through awp its better to get the players to switch sides than to stop them buying awp. it will benefit us all in matches if we're used to awp because like it or lump it, whoring won't go away..... but anywayz its up to u guys - ur the admins and i agree that awp is unfair sometimes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22772nd
    access_time 17y
    the only reason awp gets restricted is when 1 side is owning like 12-2 or somin and then some1 on winning side feels they have to awp because they have to get there stats up.then yes i will restrict the awp as i think and so do others that it ruins every1's game.but there is no reason to stop awping if the teams and scores are even.i hope this solves the problem dont awp when owning :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category