Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Cs:cz

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey... Just a thought... Isn't CS:CZ mainly Single player? Is there any future for Counter-Life after that's been released?.. I don't know anything about CZ though.. [edit> Wonder if you can play standard HL maps with it...
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21870th
    access_time 17y
    Or switch it off like Ausfx.com, there you can post very much, however we never end up spamming, too busy talking Athlon 64.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45491st
    access_time 17y
    Yeah, the "post max of every minute" should be changed to like "post max every 15 seconds" or something.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter No one's a user. They're all players. :D
    Hmmm sure about that? I seriously doubt it. This admin post limit is seriously pissing me off now.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20214th
    access_time 17y
    No one's a user. They're all players. :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE ...everyone is now a mapper or something for HL, CL ...
    WHAT? I tried that shitty editor, I threw it away, for HL I guess I am nothing, just a user for the moment.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Botch avatar
    Botch Joined 17y ago
    397 points Ranked 47782nd
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Like he said it will give CS a story line, but will have a multiplayer part too, and from what i have heard.....people who have the latest CS will be able to play online with the people who have CZ, only if they stay on the CS maps and not the new CZ...the difference is that CZ players will have higer polys and better graphics. I heard something like CS 1.6 or 1.7 will be compatable with CZ, but thats all rumors
    I used to ban folks
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21242nd
    access_time 17y
    Well Haunter was gonna include the 2 new weapons from CZ but other than that I don't think they share anything in common. CZ gives CS a storyline and its own unique maps, whereas CL just rips those elements from HL. But thats probably better because since everyone is now a mapper or something for HL, CL has an infinite amount of space for expansion, and CZ probably won't. Of course even assuming CZ will be out soon seems like a strech, considering Valves & Co. past track record and the recent announcement of HL2. Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

santaslayer avatar
santaslayer Joined 17y ago