Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Please, need 3d studio max help with...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I was importing models with CS Import 4.0 cause i don't know how to use milkshape cause its not registered, and i don't wanna pay. well, How do i make the model "lay Down" cause when i rotate the whole model it screws up. And can i move the models up and down to give the effect of high buildings and boxes. cause when i select the whole model and try to use the move tool to make it go up, it doesn't move. Thanks for you help. Oh and is there an importer for player view models. you know that model in the first tutorial with the half arms and the gun..........

Replies

• SILENCE avatar
    SILENCE Joined 18y ago
    332 points Ranked 49503rd
    access_time 18y
    hey get in touch with me and ill tell u how. anyone else need help in max email me or pm and ask for my screen names for chat appz and ill see what i can do. u got questions, i got answers.. SILENCE
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 18y
    1st u need to check if ur 3dstudiomax - character studio is registerd. if it is then i dont know whats the problem i had the same problem till i registered my character studio then u just choose the rotate and dont choose the model press on the model part once and then again (not too quickly) and it supose to choose 1 of the biped parts. if u need any help tell me
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago