Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

A few of thoughts..

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Replies

• CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21177th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by santaslayer Here you go:
    ??? I can barely read anything on it!*O.o The lettering would have to be completely redone and then everything sized down but it would still look aweful. No the Sig is fine as is its not a large filesize anyway, only 103kb. Although I do have a version with the lettering smaller but its the same size overall and 97kb. Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20181st
    access_time 16y
    We wave good bye as Sweeper's vehicle suddenly crashed and burned! :shocked: Behind us, the REAL Sweeper said, " there goes another clone....."
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21810th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by santaslayer Here you go:
    Sweeper rides in GTA 1 style singing the GTA 1 theme. Let the cloning begin, I say 6, 1 in reserve.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • santaslayer avatar
    santaslayer Joined 16y ago
    392 points Ranked 47688th
    access_time 16y
    Here you go:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Sorry for big file size but I don't have photoshop er anything to resize them...
    Case in point. Or is it a moot point... er mute point... Hey I remembered this thread had an original topic!:shocked: I have IRC but haven't used it in awhile/ months/ years/ decades/ centuries/ geological epochs/ pre-existence/ your killing the bit now you dumb f-/ ages. Ill be sure to drop by now that I know of its existence and assail your senses with random thought! Like Waffles!:D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20181st
    access_time 16y
    You guys have been playing too much Hitman: Code 47. Get a life! :D :) Edit: too prove I have just read my PMs, our dear Ace, mind scaling your logo? It's a little too big. Thanks :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    I vote for 5! 1 to code 24/7 without rest 1 to monitor the coding clone and resusitate him as necessary and the other 3 as personal slaves to do ACE, Sweeper, and Haunters Evil Bidding! MUAGHAHAHAHA! MUAGHAHAHAHA! *Silence... Laugh with me dammit!:mad: MUAGHAHAHAHA, MUAGHAHAHAHA, MUAGHAHAHAHA!:devil: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by santaslayer Hehehe.. Yea let's do that :D
    *CL players storms Haunters house to get him* *They carry Haunter and straps him down and extracts his DNA and on the back room ACE, Sweeper, DeluXe and Wampyrus is discussing how many copies of Haunter they will need*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • santaslayer avatar
    392 points Ranked 47688th
    access_time 16y
    Hehehe.. Yea let's do that :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Well I'm not around and I sure as hell do play CL. But I'm not around on IRC; I rarely see Haunter on MSN though, we might have to clone him.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

santaslayer avatar