RaF?!

A Forum Thread for World of Warcraft

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending General Bacon points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Hi guys. this is gunna be short and sweet. how do i level up without doing anything with RaF like this video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtpujgIQ2I ty

• 9y
    Makoto. avatar
    Makoto. avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    230 points Ranked 16365th
    Do quests, thats how i level up, the proper way.
    Hayate avatar
    Mantra
    Hayate
  • 9y
    Porcelain avatar
    Porcelain Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    10,115 points Ranked 439th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Go quest.
    I'm screaming, this life is a  avatar
    Mantra
    I'm screaming, this life is a
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    294 points Ranked 13618th
    First of all,i dont think you know what RAF is
    R=Recruit A=a F=Friend

What is "Recruit-A-Friend"?
    Our new friend referral system allows you to recruit some of your friends to join you in World of Warcraft by sending them an invitation e-mail containing a trial activation key. With this key, your friends will be able to set up their own trial accounts. If your friends decide to convert their trials to full accounts and then pay for a month of game time, you will receive extra game time free – 30 days for each friend that converts!

RAF FAQ

But maybe you dont have someone to recruit you so i'll explain a bit on how to level effiecently

i dont know what level you are know but you should take a look at the Region levels to know where you should level
    When you have arrived there you should locate a camp of your faction you can do this on wowhead ! wowhead maps

When you have arrived at the camp you should pick up all the quests you can find!
    Yes...ALL of them
    Then,there's two options
    • One: You go to wowhead.com and you type in the quest name and look at the comments and map where you need to be or what you have to kill
    • Two (The easier one!) : Download the Questhelper addon when you have picked up a quest it show you exactly where you need to be on your in-game map!

When you have leveled enough to go on to the next region wait a bit
    Check if you did all of the quests in your current region.
    If you did,go on to the next region

Instances are good for gear and such,but they dont give you the same exp. as when you are constantly questing

And as a final note: I know leveling can be boring!
    But when you are getting bored of the constant Kill X retrieve Y
    Just try to keep going or take a break by doing a battleground or something :)
    Also,chatting with friends/guildies can also be entertaining

I hope this post helped you

GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    General Bacon avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    258 points Ranked 15043rd
    Posted by Nikske!

First of all,i dont think you know what RAF is
    R=Recruit A=a F=Friend

What is "Recruit-A-Friend"?
    Our new friend referral system allows you to recruit some of your friends to join you in World of Warcraft by sending them an invitation e-mail containing a trial activation key. With this key, your friends will be able to set up their own trial accounts. If your friends decide to convert their trials to full accounts and then pay for a month of game time, you will receive extra game time free – 30 days for each friend that converts!

RAF FAQ

But maybe you dont have someone to recruit you so i'll explain a bit on how to level effiecently

i dont know what level you are know but you should take a look at the Region levels to know where you should level
    When you have arrived there you should locate a camp of your faction you can do this on wowhead ! wowhead maps

When you have arrived at the camp you should pick up all the quests you can find!
    Yes...ALL of them
    Then,there's two options
    • One: You go to wowhead.com and you type in the quest name and look at the comments and map where you need to be or what you have to kill
    • Two (The easier one!) : Download the Questhelper addon when you have picked up a quest it show you exactly where you need to be on your in-game map!

When you have leveled enough to go on to the next region wait a bit
    Check if you did all of the quests in your current region.
    If you did,go on to the next region

Instances are good for gear and such,but they dont give you the same exp. as when you are constantly questing

And as a final note: I know leveling can be boring!
    But when you are getting bored of the constant Kill X retrieve Y
    Just try to keep going or take a break by doing a battleground or something :)
    Also,chatting with friends/guildies can also be entertaining

I hope this post helped you

thanks for that. i usually get bored when leveling. so yeah, thanks mate :)
    last night a mars bar saved my avatar
    Mantra
    last night a mars bar saved my
  • 9y
    With recruit a friend you can give levels to the person that recruited you (or the other way around, im not sure). But you can only give as many levels as you have leveled together so if you play through 1-60 questing together you can make a new character and give those levels to him
    Check out FileFacility.com ;] avatar
    Mantra
    Check out FileFacility.com ;]
  • 9y
    Omena avatar
    Omena Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    6,592 points Ranked 678th
    Posted by JohnHenryBonham

With recruit a friend you can give levels to the person that recruited you (or the other way around, im not sure). But you can only give as many levels as you have leveled together so if you play through 1-60 questing together you can make a new character and give those levels to him

The recruited one can only grant levels to the host account.
    The recruited friend can start granting levels to the host account's characters at level 8, and the recruited friend's character must be higher level than the character he/she is going level up.
    I was doing some dungeon with my friend once (I was a healer and he a tank), I was running low on mana, and he was running low on hp, so I granted him a level, and he got full hp, and we didn't wipe - the next thing was being called hackers by our teammates, lol.

RaF was nice back then, but today I don't like wow :P
    Yes no. avatar
    Mantra
    Yes no.

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

General Bacon avatar