Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

the one who did get away

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I worked with this girl who was 6 years older than me. She was really good lookin and really nice. That was the initial perception. After a few months of working together we had gotten to be friends and what not. But just work buddies. Then one day out of the blue she asked me if i wanted to go to a movie with her(woo hoo she asked me to a movie big deal). She told me that she tried to thing of someone to go with but couldn't think of anyone else BUT me. She had 2 jobs mind you and her other job was an office job (lots o people). So i go with her and we have some fun, but nothing special. A few more month go by and wen don't really do much, just bs about each other and flirt. Well it was the week before 4th of july and it was a saturday. WE both worked but she got off at 8 and i got off 10-10:30. She came back up after i got off work(huge surprise). Didn't expect that at all, and some of my friends came up to. We all went and shot off some fireworks and what not. Went to my buds house till about 3. I took her home, and...She had been gloating about these leather skin tight pants she bought, but never have i seen. So she asked if i wanted to come in....so i'm in her house and she puts these babies on for me...needless to say i was flabbergahsted. Then she preceded to show me her whole wardrobe. Like a private fashon show, that went till about 6, and i had to work at 9. It was a tragety. After that i never really had any more encounters, and now have pretty much lost touch..it sucks but oh well

Replies

• Botch avatar
    Botch Joined 17y ago
    397 points Ranked 47561st
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    well her deal was is that she wasn't ready for a relationship...some crap about her not being ready, and i was fully understanding, but after a while we just didn't talk anymore, and i didn't want to keep bugging her and stuff and get her pissed. Anyway i'm sure if i called her(and she picked up) we would talk and be just fine, but she would have to pick up...she don't do that offten
    I used to ban folks
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    Doesn't sound like you were too attached to her, so I would say let it go. If you see her again sometime, great, but if you don't - don't worry about it. Everything will work out.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 763rd
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    that sucks. try to get back in touch with her. (if you know what i mean)
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Botch avatar
Botch Joined 17y ago