Zombie Horde help!!!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Riddick756 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

If u dont know earlier i made a post about something to do with bots vs humans as zombies and stuff and i found out that a mod called zombie horde needs to be installed on ur dedicated server in order for u to do that and my problem is i cant figure out how to install zombie horde with meta mod source for somereason im not sure why i read the installing guide that comes with the mod and it said to put addons\\zombie_horde\\bin\\zh_mm in meta plugins .ini i did and when i type in meta list in console it says failed im not sure why that happens even though i have mani admin and mani admin is working with meta mod source because it shows up in meta list but zombie horde mod doesnt and i dont know why i have all the files in the right place i checked that they were there but on my console it shows alot of unkown commands for zh_xxxxxxxxxxxx so can somone help me out plz and thnaks

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Riddick756 avatar
Riddick756 Offline
Member Joined 8y