My CS:S clips :]

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Suckage points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

alright, though I'd make a thread to showcase some of my clips and to prove my friend wrong on his opinion about which one of my clips is the best :] Some of them I've worked on really hard, some of them not so much. I'd love to get some feedback as well on the editing and so on. I don't have any full length movies, seeing how I'm quite lazy, they always end up looking terrible and I start just hating the soundtrack towards the end and my head explodes - therefore I restart the whole project. anyways, here they are ^___^ all editing done by me, and some frags are by other people. The clips are sorted so the newest is first. I didn't show some clips, just the best ones (imo), but you can watch the rest of my clips here. Remember to click HD for better quality :D
#1 m4 1shot & awp boxbang by me [watch it here for no soundbug, the site's down atm though] #2 sick 1deag by dominom #3 SICK awp ace by me #4 awp wallbang & nuke ace by me #5 pub deagle dragshot by bc0de/KaT.FisH #6 miniclip by corE, Ribi, eN & GULD #7 miniclip by riox & me #8 awp shots by me #9 d2 noscope by make #10 sick noscope wallbang by drife #11 bhop m4 wallbang by SurreaLity #12 contra wallbang by me
Please do give me some feedback, tell me what you think. Would be appreciated. =D

• 8y
    kaski avatar
    kaski Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Thats a shitton. I like dem. Go submit them in Infallible's contest. OH WAIT, Infallibles a faggot!
    Banned
  • 8y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    37,686 points Ranked 106th
    Posted by kaski

Thats a shitton. I like dem. Go submit them in Infallible's contest. OH WAIT, Infallibles a faggot!

LOL.
    I love you.

Wreck, you know, I love you and your clips.
    My favourite is your pink nuke dubsteppy one.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Suckage avatar