Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

my hatedness

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

im sure most (all) of u need an explanation of why i always say u guys hate me. well ill start with the story then... so this day at skool, this very much so normal day at skool, our teacher was talkin bout our parody ad presentation. teh teacher sez "u will need a list of works cited (spelt with "c") and he starts to explain it. then i felt like it was a bibliography so i sed "so its a bibliography" and the teacher replies "no its a list of works cited", and i replied"so its like a bibliography" and the teacher sez "yes its like a bibliography, u rtie wat u have used to find ur information" and say"so it is a bibliography" and then the conversation goes on for a while and every1 starts to get annoyed and tells me to just shut up. so i do. the at lunch, every1 sez we wer goin 2 this mall, and i say that we should go 2 the 7 eleven. and every1 else sez no, and i say yes and every1 jus gets annoyed again and tells me 2 shut up and either go with them or go by my self. ne wayz, basically, its just that every1 hated me cuz im really annoying, and i feel kinda really really used to it...and thats y i always have this urge to say "do u hate me". so im sry and ill stop saying it...hopefully

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    there is my math teacher, that looks like a vampire, that it is so cool to fight with here... my whole class keeps arguing with here... i also keep thinking everybody hates me, but that is only because i hate myself!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • GloryKing avatar
    GloryKing Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41636th
    access_time 16y
    I prefer Globla, most the people like them because they waste time out of educational stuff. Most of the time it's about stuff invovling politics, all the time actually. Since I know so much stuff and she thinks she knows a lot, you usally see her witha blank expression on her face. Very entertaining.
    I smoke pot. Get over it.
    URL to post:
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49063rd
    access_time 16y
    I read all of that, and it wasted 30 seconds of my life. I hate you. Seriously, I love to start arguments in English class. It just makes things so much easier :) I dont fall asleep! Especially easy when they talk about cloning and the war and other hot topics. wheeee
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author