Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Counter-Life Model Pack 0.1 released.

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21810th
    access_time 16y
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52620th
    access_time 16y
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21810th
    access_time 16y
    Well, I trust my M-16, it is under going modding now, I want it a little bit better, with a shotgun underneath for the M3.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20181st
    access_time 16y
    It's a sound pack at the clan of dead goat's web site.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Anyone have a model for the grenade that makes it look like a frag grenade. I'm also looking for a GOOD M16 model(maybe with an M203 attached) to replace the M4. and also a good models to replace the marine guy models. Also Wampyrus menshoned the HK pack. What is it?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20181st
    access_time 16y
    And unlike Game Fusion, Far Q does credit the people who contributed to the pack.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 16y ago
    234 points Ranked 53665th
    access_time 16y
    If you would like me to add some models to the CLMP, feel free to post them here.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49433rd
    access_time 16y
    here is mine: knife: default usp: beretta m92 w/o LAM glock18: glock reskin deagle: chrome DE with new animation p228: beretta M9 elite: Beretta M92 black fiveseven: photorealistic FiveseveN m3: m3 reskinned black M4s90: M4 super 90 mp5: mp5a3 with slap bolt animation tmp: tmp reskinned p90: high poly p90 mac10: high poly mac 10 ump: default Ak47: Automat Kalashnikov 47 with new animation sg552: high poly sg552 m4a1: colt commando aug: black aug scout: M24 socom awp: awp red scope g3sg1: psg1 new animation sg550: Sl8 w/o bipod m249: M249 black grenades: grenade pack sound: deploy sound from HK pack 4, some replaced by Hk pack 6, later by pack 5 (any new sound if not there will be deploy sound from previous version) all weapons firing sound from HK pack 5... AK47, M4A1, MP5 and scout sound from black hawk down pack
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 16y ago
    access_time 16y
    I am adding some fun black skins for the AUG and SG552 in one of the coming up versions ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 16y ago
    access_time 16y
    OK, I'm just finishing up version 0.2 now. Changes: Added Colt Anaconda (No Scope) by Darkhunter and c0p-k1LL3r Added Scout by Bullitt Added P90 by Raven and Ironclad (recompiled by me! :D)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 17y ago
    174 points Ranked 57912th
    access_time 16y
    I don't recall whose the model was... I've reskinned expect bayonet... Arms suck bit (still keeping the original arms texture)... however if interested and if I can find the original modellers and skinners names...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45300th
    access_time 16y
    I am using an excellent set of models for my pistols. Every pistol has been grabbed from a different place but they are all excellent. They are two-tone pistols; black frame, silver slide, mostly. Some are stainless, some are ebony/ivory motifs. All are cool. It has the following replacements: .45 USP Tactical: .45 USP Match, black frame, white slide; ebony/ivory. New model, default animations. No new sounds or special notes. Excellent model; this version has silencer support, unlike some USP replacements. Glock 18: Glock 17, stainless slide. New model, new animations, all kickass. No burst-fire support. Custom sounds that are required for proper use. It has no sound for burst-fire (and you can't use the default because it replaces it with a cocking sound) and no animation for it. This model kicks ass unless you like burstfire, in which case you won't like it. Desert Eagle: Fairly simple texture replacement; same model and animations, with better detail on the skin and a stainless slide. P228: Stainless-slide P228. New model, skin, and animations. Beyond looking tremendously sexy, it is by far the best-done P228 replacement I have ever seen. Beretta Elites: Dual 9mm USP Matches. Nice-looking models with decent, though simple skins. Ebony/ivory; default animations. FiveseveN: Dual Glock 22s, stainless slides. Very nice, with all-new models, skins and animations. More realistic, less show-offy reload and draw atnimations than the Elites, but equally good. All of these models are cool and follow of course the same theme: dark gun, light slide. There is no model clipping on any animation for any of them, and unlike many replacements they have a powerful, gunlike feel to them, which I very much like. There are no major errors except the Glock 17 replacing the Glock 18, but that's because it's a Glock 17 that doesn't have burstfire. You'll never see a Glock model as good as this in terms of appearance, though. I am currently also making a set of Special Forces rifle replacements, all very black, sleek models with good animations. I need a dark AK, a dark SG550 and a good dark AUG to finish it, however. There are dark AUGs aplenty but the vast majority have nasty clipping and I won't put a model with clipping into my pack. If anyone is interested in that pistol pack I will arrage it into a .zip and make it available for download somewhere.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Far Q avatar
Far Q Joined 16y ago