The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

CAL-O Team Tryouts!!!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hi, i'm [F]ox (obvoiusly) I have a cal-o team getting ready for next season, and right now we only have 3 people because we kicked all the badies... I need really good people to join...i have a server, 100 tick...blahblahblah...but we have 3 people. I would like to get 6 people total (3 more players)....and if you are interested, just pm me, add me to steam (projektmayhem81)...or post in the forums below. Rules: 1. I will give you a tryout, against our best member, only way you get in, is if you beat him. 2. You must have a will be impossible to communicate in a match, and it will take up time, so only join if you have a mic. 3. Must work well with a team-If you rage quit even one time = out of the team. We don't take to those likings = P 4. I would like to give the tryouts by Feb 14 <3 get it lawl : ) 5. Get ready!!! ::::::Information about the team:::::: Our name is ^ERasuS, we used to be named IcM, but we all quit 2 weeks before cal o tryouts. We lost our server = ( We are a very fun team, we are almost always on practicing, and all that stuff. If you want rcon in the server, you must gain our trust and respect, and pay 1 buck a month, if not then just be in the team. I hope i get people to join!!! Sincerely: [F]ox...^ERasuS

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

[F]ox avatar
[F]ox Joined 11y ago
289 points Ranked 14278th

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 11 Posts
  • 9y Submitted
  • 9y Modified

Greetings! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Resistance is futile... Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login

WiPs by Submitter tracking pixel