How to accept a request(under devhub)

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending mrkit4423 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Hey there, i have just seen some requests under devhub here. I would like to help finishing some requests for gaining points. Now here is the question, how do i accept a request? i dont see no buttons nor anythings except cllicking the author's name. How does this request thing work? Another question, how often does the author get his job done without paying mapper/modeller the points stated? Pardon me, but this is the 1st time ever i am trying to get a task from REQUEST section, help please !!!!

• 9y
    SGT_kick_ur_ass avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    4,992 points Ranked 931st
    You need to be in a Studio and a Leader/owner in order to accept/reject requests. It would be nice if anybody could accept the requests though.
    Turbosmooth dat shit. avatar
    Mantra
    Turbosmooth dat shit.
  • 9y
    dzaztr avatar
    dzaztr Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,002 points Ranked 2357th
    If the request is on the main page, you could always just do it and let the person requesting know. I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but I don't see what could hurt trying.
    Back but not with a vengeance avatar
    Mantra
    Back but not with a vengeance
  • 9y
    mrkit4423 avatar
    mrkit4423 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    6,576 points Ranked 672nd
    Posted by dzaztr

If the request is on the main page, you could always just do it and let the person requesting know. I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but I don't see what could hurt trying.

ye that make sense and that was what i did before, but you know some people are so cheap(and cheat). I finished the request and no points were given to me. I cant work for nothing. Especially, i just knew that the points can be exchanged for gift game :P

Posted by SGT_kick_ur_ass

You need to be in a Studio and a Leader/owner in order to accept/reject requests. It would be nice if anybody could accept the requests though.

are you serious? that kinda sux. May i kindly ask if you admins can do something about this, i meant independent person should be able to accept the task. Or should i just create a 1-man studio -___-

thank for the inputs, but i still want to know other ways to work around. thank you
    Bananite
  • 9y
    SGT_kick_ur_ass avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    4,992 points Ranked 931st
    Try doing what Dzaztr stated for now. If people refuse to pay you after you've completed their request, please let us know.
    Turbosmooth dat shit. avatar
    Mantra
    Turbosmooth dat shit.
  • 9y
    mrkit4423 avatar
    mrkit4423 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    6,576 points Ranked 672nd
    Ok thanks, cool admin
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner