Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Custom Splash Screens

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

For you all insane hitman geeks :p
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 22021st
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE G3/ Sg-550 can be awesome weapons if you learn how to use em right. It takes alot of practice, skill, and a huge mount of luck due to CS crazy recoil system. But they can pull off some amazing work. Once I was on aztec and took out 4 terrorists from the CT side of the rope bridge with 1 clip from Sg-550. 2 of those were headshots.;) The next round I got knifed er something tho and buttmunch took my gun!:mad: :eek: Peace!:cool:
    The G3 secret in CS: It kills on 3 shots, just fire in 3 round bursts and you give anybody something to chew... 550 is for spray and pray and mad jumpers that can't stand still.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 54515th
    access_time 17y
    neat. My favourite weapon is the AUG, less recoil than SG552, so I run around getting bs headshots with it :aug:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21359th
    access_time 17y
    G3/ Sg-550 can be awesome weapons if you learn how to use em right. It takes alot of practice, skill, and a huge mount of luck due to CS crazy recoil system. But they can pull off some amazing work. Once I was on aztec and took out 4 terrorists from the CT side of the rope bridge with 1 clip from Sg-550. 2 of those were headshots.;) The next round I got knifed er something tho and buttmunch took my gun!:mad: :eek: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20283rd
    access_time 17y
    Which reminds me, there's this guy who took down 3 AW/M snipers with just a G3. From what I can tell, he's a newbie. I tell you, those snipers were fuming mad. They told the admin he cheated. The admin kicked one of them and left the newbie alone.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Amazing thing, this bullettime.
    Hehhehe well but annoying also, I can hit him with a Sg550, where the AWP fails 550 takes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Amazing thing, this bullettime.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by BigHeadCrab I've seen an insane manufacturer desinged a horizontal drum clip for p90 which holds 500 rounds. Also an other whacky desinger figured out how to fit 12mm slugs into a pistol which requires to reload after each shot. We want both. Also we want a power suit from StarCraft marines, and a flamer thrower.Add them add them then add me
    Why add you? You are allready in, you keep jumping on my face. Well as for jumping and firing, well I have seen it, 20 rounds fired from AWP no hit. The target was bugs bunny. Ever seen a Delta Force soldier jump up laying down, jump forward lay down, jump forward..... While firing his M249? I have, he even got headshot at 600 metres...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by LobotomyVctm Why should all firing while jumping be disallowed except with assault rifles? If anything only SMGs should be allowed. Anyway, I think the guns are plenty inaccurate while jumping anyways so leave it.
    SMGs are a better idea, I can imagine myself jumping and aiming one. Pistols would be too light, ARs would be too heavy.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    hehe, the opfor model is better too...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    LOL! I recalled cheating to get myself the OppForce MG. I sprayed like hell only to find myself falling off the edge and plummet down to earth.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    the m249 fire rate in opfor was better - I also liked how it pushed you back ALOT
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LobotomyVctm avatar
    LobotomyVctm Joined 17y ago
    119 points Ranked 65741st
    access_time 17y
    Why should all firing while jumping be disallowed except with assault rifles? If anything only SMGs should be allowed. Anyway, I think the guns are plenty inaccurate while jumping anyways so leave it. I think the P90 should be changed. It really does seem too accurate and the scope makes it a real weapon of choice. It should be more of a "room broom".....incredibly inaccurate but with just an insane fire rate. From what I've read, it's almost like a SMG version of a shotgun, just spray and pray in close quarters. And I definately think the M249 needs a faster fire rate. I can fire my USP faster than that! Bah!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 18y ago
    174 points Ranked 58946th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Really? You know, after complains of CS weapons being not like this, or not like that, I'm considering visiting a few webpages for weapons. Then all flaws could be removed.
    I've seen an insane manufacturer desinged a horizontal drum clip for p90 which holds 500 rounds. Also an other whacky desinger figured out how to fit 12mm slugs into a pistol which requires to reload after each shot. We want both. Also we want a power suit from StarCraft marines, and a flamer thrower.Add them add them then add me
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    firing any weapon except assault rifles while jumping should be disallowed
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    I have heard that the P90 is 100 round...
    Really? You know, after complains of CS weapons being not like this, or not like that, I'm considering visiting a few webpages for weapons. Then all flaws could be removed. I mean, have you ever seen a SWAT member jumping around with his sniper rifle so that the terrorist can't hit him? I have. In de_dust.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Yep. And what happens after you hold down the attack button and fire away until 20 bullets has been used? The bullets go haywire. i.e. The first shot is wwwwaaayyyyy off the croshair.
    I don't care but I have heard that the P90 is 100 round... Oh well I don't care about 1st round when I use it is REALLY close combat...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:mad: Stop screwing with the P-90!:eek: my precious...:devil: Fix the accuracy and ROF on the M249... its way too slow and thrown off considering you have all that ammo to waste!*O.o Thats my rant-of-the-day!:D Gwha?:confused: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yep. And what happens after you hold down the attack button and fire away until 20 bullets has been used? The bullets go haywire. i.e. The first shot is wwwwaaayyyyy off the croshair.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    You added to the ROF? Man I kill one with it allready and I have used 25 rounds... with 20 rounds extra in the ROF... Man it will be like RataCLICK! Out of ammo.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    This gun is driving me nuts! I nearly wanted to obsolete this weapon! It's not giving me what I want; the spread of its bullets. But after playing SH2 for about 2 hours, I finally calmed down. Then I realised my silly mistake. I added a code which made the p90 seems as if it fired 20 shots. That's why the spread goes haywire. Now it's my friend. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 71022nd
    access_time 17y
    Hmmm..... I suppose Haunter is going to kill the p90's effectivness. Am i right?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I'm going to kill the P90 very, very soon.
    Gwha?! Wait how can you kill an inanimate object? Its philosophically impossible to kill anything that isn't alive... I think Haunters trying to create a paradox that would render our universe Non-existent!!! NOOOO!!! WERE DOOMED! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM III Rulez!!!!!! W00t! What was I talking about?:confused: *O.o Peace!:cool: P.S. What does killing the p-90 have to do with this thread's topic anyway?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I'm going to kill the P90 very, very soon.
    What the hell do you mean by that?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    I'm going to kill the P90 very, very soon.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    No splash screen for me... I just found out that Haunter or somebody did set Developer 0 in the autoexec.cfg file... Why is that? I like to surveilance what is happening, and it can even help when other people have problems with CL.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I think you'll like the splash I made. It mixes the elements of CS and HL alot more successfully than the current one, but let's not talk about that...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    *click [Quote>You screwed the mission, find a fallout shelter and learn prayers...[/Quote>
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hmm lets see... *Drops a minigun, AK-74, M-60, Dual CZ-75s, RPG Nh-75, Mp5k, Sg550 and continiues to pile up.* *The pile just keeps growing* Ace, now stand still, one move and this pile might fall over you...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    Allright calm down... *Drops a set of sawed-off shotguns now, where are the custom splash screens?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper Thats it! drop thoose MAC-10's! No guns in here... Why not use your sig as background?
    Yeah!:D *Hides Psg-1 behind back... Hey howd you get buttons in your sig? Thats hot! Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by MAC BWAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Use that second one! OMG that's the funniest CS-Related shit I've ever seen! HAHAHA!
    Thats it! drop thoose MAC-10's! No guns in here... Why not use your sig as background?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    I already got a splash done by courtesy of Far Q. That's the next splash for CL.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    I don't think it is actually related with cs, it's just a picture from my archive... But again sure it is really funny... btw it is form (respect :P)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • MAC avatar
    MAC Joined 17y ago
    571 points Ranked 44788th
    access_time 17y
    BWAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Use that second one! OMG that's the funniest CS-Related shit I've ever seen! HAHAHA!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    I love cats... but this is sure fun...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 71022nd
    access_time 17y
    Nice! I dont have mine to show but its the splash screen that comes with Mercpack 2.7.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

BigHeadCrab avatar