Gmod9

A Forum Thread for Garry's Mod 9

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending pYrO^ points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

You need hl2,css and hl2 dm but what if you....read the whole thing

I know that you need all the 3 games you need hl2,css and hl2 dm but what if you download hl2 lost coast it has exactly the same models and stuff would it do?doeas anyone know?

• 9y
    Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,666 points Ranked 2826th
    I dunno what to tell ya,but all i can say is that if it did work you would not have the half life 2 full source engine and not have all of the content in gmod9 and you do need hl2 for the mod menu,options,mods and to see textures you dont get in lost coast.
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
  • 9y
    pYrO^ avatar
    pYrO^ Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    163 points Ranked 20653rd
    I problems solved

just get gmod 10
    I'll bun you to death
  • 9y
    Turkey72 avatar
    Turkey72 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,666 points Ranked 2826th
    I have said this too many times to you gmod10 owners and i will say it again...:dont post on gmod9 threads if you are just going to tell them to buy gmod10,because gmod9 is still fun and it still has its ups rather then downs(exept the fact there was a server full of 3 mingebags desgized as people because of there names and had an admin who was abusing his powers and kept killing me and froze me and would not do anything to the other 2 players and the one who used his mic said i was a mingebag,and he was 9 yr's old).
    Don't eat me avatar
    Mantra
    Don't eat me
  • 9y
    DJuke avatar
    DJuke Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    4,798 points Ranked 967th
    Posted by Turkey72

I have said this too many times to you gmod10 owners and i will say it again...:dont post on gmod9 threads if you are just going to tell them to buy gmod10,because gmod9 is still fun and it still has its ups rather then downs(exept the fact there was a server full of 3 mingebags desgized as people because of there names and had an admin who was abusing his powers and kept killing me and froze me and would not do anything to the other 2 players and the one who used his mic said i was a mingebag,and he was 9 yr's old).

ahh QQ?
    Haters gonna hate avatar
    Mantra
    Haters gonna hate

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter