This thread was inspired by PrAy-N-SpRaY's 6900 Things Far Cry 2 has taught me thread.
1. If you pick up a animal and drop it on a roof top, it will fall straight through.
2. Every vehicle has nitrous.
3. Koreans can all speak english, we just have to make em .
4. One tool can fix any type of car or boat regardless of the problem. xD
5. You can punch open doors and jump onto rooftops, but you cant turn over a fliped car.
Continue the list Dick Trickle (real person, a NASCAR driver).
6. You can fly inside a mountain.
7. You can swim underwater as long as you want, you don't need oxygen.
8. You can lag the crap out of yourself in Crysis, while getting 60 fps in Crysis: Warhead
9. If a metal sheet falls on you, you die, but if you jump off a mountain that is over 1 km high, you survive.
10. If you are stronger, you are more accurate.
22. Koreans have nano suits! Oh noes
23. You can shot a korean in a nano suit up to 10 times in the head without him dieing
24. You can only be shot about twice in the head before you die... >_<
25. Said koreans can appear out of nowhere, punch you in the head and make you go unconcious
26. Turrets can overheat in -200 degree cold zone o_0
42. The tranquilizer gun is absolutely useless
43. Small Arms can damage APCs to the point of destruction
44. The Korean Military has better planes and pilots than us.
45. Silencers make guns useless, and bullets don't do shit.
46. You can fire the turret of a humvee while driving.
69. You can throw a water bottle in someone.
70. When you shoot a soldier, his hat falls off and if you shoot the hat blood will come out of it.
71. You can kill yourself by RPG
71. You can get killed by a sniper from a very long range
72. You can rape soldiers
73. You can drive vehicles.