A post of Thoughts on the Game Of CSS

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Jub Jub points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Dont Flame or Troll here

Well, i have had this in my head for a bit, and i want to get it out. We all love CSS. But it is really hard to ignore its faults. On a competitive side, there are numerous glitches. Dont believe me? ok. on the first hit from any bullet type, it will not pass through the player model. So, i take an ak47, aim at the oppants head and shoot. They bring an arm up last minute. the first bullet doesnt pass through his arm as it should. Then, the players. Most are egotistical assholes or little kids who try to be cool. EX of a kid: First, some backstory Pay of a target in california:$8ish Cost of a .50 Caliber Bullet:$6iish Chance of having a permit as a civilian for a .50: Almost 0(Not including military and ex) Kid comes into a server. Bitches out a guy just for having the unconnected name. Unconnected aint doing shit. They argue, and the kid says he works at Target in LA and has a .50 cal rifle. I mention the above facts and he tries to say i am wrong. He leaves a minute after screaming "YOUR A FUCKING NIGGER ASS JEW FAGGOT FUCK." I am sorry for the above content and it doesnt represent my views. Then, while most of you may just have stooped caring, do you noticed that everyone always says owned? like it matters? Then if you respond they say "OMG IM CAL-I or CEVO-P" or some stupid shit like that. Thats the egotistical ass holes. And for those who will call me hater, look here http://www.xfire.com/profile/jubjubjubjub/ 714 hours beg to differ.

• 9y
    deadman22 avatar
    deadman22 avatar Dead
    DeadArt Flag Affiliation: DeadArt
    Member Joined 10y
    799 points Ranked 5751st
    40 medals 1 legendary 8 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Sprays Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    So you pick a shitty server find a different one. and censor the N word. they dont like it here.

i take an ak47, aim at the oppants head and shoot. They bring an arm up last minute. the first bullet doesnt pass through his arm as it should.

its called lagg...... or you have a shitty computer.
    (◕‿◕) murder. avatar
    Mantra
    (◕‿◕) murder.
  • 9y
    Poxie avatar
    Poxie avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    We all love CSS

No we fucking don't! CS:S is not a perfect game, not by a long shot, why does everyone believe it is a God given gift?! Every game has kids and faults live with it.
    Ray-banned avatar
    Mantra
    Ray-banned
  • 9y
    scout1011 avatar
    scout1011 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    804 points Ranked 5718th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    Eh, people are assholes. I got over it pretty quickly, same with any online game with a large playerbase.
    The lands are bleak and long avatar
    Mantra
    The lands are bleak and long
  • 9y
    gameripper avatar
    gameripper avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    55,052 points Ranked 67th
    Last night for the first time ever we had a bad pcw. We had a bad feeling when a player connected with the name "Hail Hitler" and since we had players who took offence to that we asked him to change it. He did. Throughout they were insulting and racist at one point one repeatedly attacking one of my members whos friend hadf just died from cancer.

Now we wiped the floor with these bastards but it wasn't as satisfying as we liked. Nor was banning them after the match.

Regardless we have been playing pcws for ages and for me at least this was my first time seeing something like this. So maybe I've been sheltered but in my opinion CS:S has become a mature game than it once was as new players aren't as common. Therefore I have hope in people who play the game and the belief that they aren't all assholes.
    Team ARIA avatar
    Mantra
    Team ARIA
  • 9y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    37,686 points Ranked 106th
    Posted by gameripper

Last night for the first time ever we had a bad pcw. We had a bad feeling when a player connected with the name "Hail Hitler" and since we had players who took offence to that we asked him to change it. He did. Throughout they were insulting and racist at one point one repeatedly attacking one of my members whos friend hadf just died from cancer.

Now we wiped the floor with these bastards but it wasn't as satisfying as we liked. Nor was banning them after the match.

Regardless we have been playing pcws for ages and for me at least this was my first time seeing something like this. So maybe I've been sheltered but in my opinion CS:S has become a mature game than it once was as new players aren't as common. Therefore I have hope in people who play the game and the belief that they aren't all assholes.

XD
    Yet I get that every single day in PCW's and scrims.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 9y
    Jub Jub avatar
    Jub Jub Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    26,344 points Ranked 163rd
    Posted by deadman22

So you pick a shitty server find a different one. and censor the N word. they dont like it here.

i take an ak47, aim at the oppants head and shoot. They bring an arm up last minute. the first bullet doesnt pass through his arm as it should.

Its call registration. its a glitch in the source engine.

And yes, every game has faults and such, but once you realize it, it seems that alot of players are dick weeds.
    War. War never changes. avatar
    Mantra
    War. War never changes.
  • 9y
    deadman22 avatar
    deadman22 avatar Dead
    DeadArt Flag Affiliation: DeadArt
    Member Joined 10y
    799 points Ranked 5751st
    40 medals 1 legendary 8 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Sprays Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    Posted by Jub Jub

Posted by deadman22

Its call registration. its a glitch in the source engine.

And yes, every game has faults and such, but once you realize it, it seems that alot of players are dick weeds.

i have never seen a glitch magically dodge bullets. i seem to do fine with it (finally relizdwhat youw as talkin about)

and yes a lot of people are dick weeds. but i know a clan with a GG, ZM, Pub, and surf server that are pretty cool people. (my old clan)
    (◕‿◕) murder. avatar
    Mantra
    (◕‿◕) murder.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Jub Jub avatar