Why doesn't anybody else play this?

A Forum Thread for Day of Defeat

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Thomas points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

When I play this game I rarely see servers that have many human players in it, it's a fantastic game, I don't understand why nobody plays it anymore. The gameplay is nice, and is much better than Counter-Strike..

• 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    294 points Ranked 13234th
    I dont think that is better then CS..i like the game but i think the recoil sucks (DOD:S has this too) when you shoot without being crouched or in prone the recoil goes nuts and you end up looking at the sky...
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    matuka avatar
    matuka avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,902 points Ranked 2472nd
    13 medals 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Posted by Nikske!

I dont think that is better then CS..i like the game but i think the recoil sucks (DOD:S has this too) when you shoot without being crouched or in prone the recoil goes nuts and you end up looking at the sky...

I think the same too, Don't like the recoil in DOD games, Always too much recoil.
  • 9y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    149 points Ranked 21588th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    Posted by Nikske!

The recoil is just perfect if you can aim

I'd play but I forgot the password for the account I had DOD 1.3 on :x
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by Suckage

Posted by Nikske!

The recoil is just perfect if you can aim

I'd play but I forgot the password for the account I had DOD 1.3 on :x

The recoil is fine while proning or while being crouched..not while standing or running
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by germs95

DOD suck and its old game

old doesn't mean sucky...
    I'm still playing Warcraft 3,2 and those games rule

DOD:S has achievements,stats,etc. i dont think it sucks that bad :/
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    austin745 avatar
    austin745 Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    I agree, dod is so much fun. I love this game, the aiming isnt messed up or anything. It just doesnt have that big of a fan base as it used to. Most people are playing source, which i always hear that the regular dod is better.
    Bombs Away
  • 9y
    UKCS-Alias avatar
    UKCS-Alias Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    7,418 points Ranked 588th
    12 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Posted by The_Muffin_man

Plus CS:S is bettter, well its mods are anyway.

DOD:S doesnt even need mods to be awesome. Using special mods to improve/change the gameplay is just like buying a strawberry cake and replace the strawberrys with tomatos.

And about the people that complain about the recoil. That is actualy the reason why dod is fun. Unlike in css being able to control recoil makes you a much better player. Further, the game isnt spoiled by camping as campers also have recoil problems (mg excluded but for a good reason). And where in css the lucky headshot is realy lucky in dod you have to counter aim to get that chance (which then - if you hit - is well deserved also).

The only reason i see it dieing is because of 1 reason, there are rarely new maps added and the ones that are added usualy arent worth the waiting. There are CAMP map packs which have maps with valve quality but map packs arent as popular as maps that are in the game by default. The only way to get the game more interesting is by adding community maps the same way as tf2 has and maybe add a completely new class/nation(british) to make people try it out again. Valve simply didnt do any hard work for dods to improve it which is why many people left it already.
    The Knifosaurus avatar
    Mantra
    The Knifosaurus
  • 9y
    general_zim avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I play it occasionally.

Well, right now I'm forced to play either this or L4D seeing as most of my source games files are MIA (According to steam).
    GB's Resident Gearwhore avatar
    Mantra
    GB's Resident Gearwhore
  • 9y
    Cornbread avatar
    Cornbread Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    18,202 points Ranked 239th
    Posted by general_zim

I play it occasionally.

Well, right now I'm forced to play either this or L4D seeing as most of my source games files are MIA (According to steam).

Just repair steam,get the download from website,click,repair,login,and it should be fine then!
    I be a color guru avatar
    Mantra
    I be a color guru
  • 9y
    erikvduyn avatar
    erikvduyn Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    People don't play DODS anymore because they think it's too similar to TF2 now, with the achievements, dominations and freezecams. I remember somebody calling it 'TF2 in a WW2 setting'.

I actually have DOD, but I don't know why I don't play it, maybe I should give it a shot...
    OB GLOB DE GOB DE GORRRR! avatar
    Mantra
    OB GLOB DE GOB DE GORRRR!
  • 9y
    ScRiP7 avatar
    ScRiP7 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    I have played DOD for a while now, and I agree the recoil is a bit -- much.

My hands smell like yummy boys avatar
    Mantra
    My hands smell like yummy boys
  • 9y
    DILF avatar
    DILF Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    332 points Ranked 12045th
    1.3 is a fucking beast game. Stop crying about recoil, it's called get good. The recoil is nothing, because you never need to take more than 1 shot with a Garand, K98, BAR, and when you leaguing, you aim at the head. If you miss oh well, you're dead, so recoil doesn't mean shit in this game, it's fair and way easy to control. The reason no one plays it is because it's lost a lot of support over the years. 2 or 3 years ago when CAL pulled out, people just stopped playing. They came back but lost a lot of good people. I'm a vet to the game for 5 years and ever I stopped playing. There's just a lack of fun in the game. 12 year olds play and suck, so there really isn't as much competition. I mean there's a couple of good servers with people who are Tier 1 TPG and what not (I missed getting a TPG ring by one match with halfbit, silent, and Hutch). I mean I used to play with Allstar, and if you really play DOD, you respect him. But a lot of good people left, so the game just not the same no more.
    Dad I'd Like to .... avatar
    Mantra
    Dad I'd Like to ....
  • 9y
    XXplos1ve avatar
    XXplos1ve Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    200 points Ranked 17581st
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I still play DOD whenever i feel like it and It's still an AMAZING game.I like it more then DOD:S.
  • 9y
    Posted by Text Boy

The game is only 10$, I highly recommended re buying it, I want to revive the game.

Day of Defeat is $5
    ARTIC AVENGER
  • 9y
    scout1011 avatar
    scout1011 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    804 points Ranked 5687th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    DoD is ok. I think DoD:S is much better, and that's why no one plays 1.3 anymore.
    The lands are bleak and long avatar
    Mantra
    The lands are bleak and long
  • 9y
    Silent Ricochet avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    47,928 points Ranked 81st
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    I love DOD 1.3, whenever I try to play though it's just infested with bots. It was killed by Source games.
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh avatar
    Mantra
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh
  • 9y
    Last time i played. there was a whole server of hackers soo pretty much.
    Hackers Domain=DoD:1.3
    Everyone else's=DoD:S
  • 9y
    YellowJello avatar
    YellowJello avatar Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    100,528 points Ranked 31st
    29 medals 2 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    People play it, just not with you.
    Jiggle Jiggle avatar
    Mantra
    Jiggle Jiggle
  • 9y
    gamebrigada avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    209 points Ranked 17076th
    I love dods, I a purely amazing sniper on it. But almost all the sniper servers have me banned =(
    I lol at life when it sucks. avatar
    Mantra
    I lol at life when it sucks.
  • 9y
    DILF avatar
    DILF Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Posted by Twilight_107

Last time i played. there was a whole server of hackers soo pretty much.
    Hackers Domain=DoD:1.3
    Everyone else's=DoD:S

Not even close.

Rarely anyone hacks in 1.3, but a lot of people that "hack" have been playing the game long enough to actually be good. FSR Danni for example, amazing player, not a hacker. Now there are a couple of losers who hack against each other in a server, but there's still about 2,000 other active players that don't do that.

And most people that left DOD 1.3 didn't go to source, the game isn't even remotely the same thing. The guns all fire differently, different damage, different game.
    Mantra
    Dad I'd Like to ....
  • 9y

OK, DOD:S has basically the same mods as CSS , server admins just need to add them and modify a cpl files . It is a rather fun game , when people actually play to have fun , There are players that hack , as they do in ALL VALVE games or any other game on the net . DOD 1.3 has crappy graphics but it does have a way tighter hit box than DOD:S does , but DOD:S has actually gotten better since it switched to the orange box series . Gamebrigada , I have not banned you from my sniper server , well not under that name you use here anyways . 208.167.242.114:27015 {S2} DOD:S Sniping Server .
    As for CSS , I have never played it , but if its anything like when CS first came out , then it is loaded with hackers , it has always been , in my opinion , a game of who hacks best . It takes a real wuss to play an online game and need to cheat , poor lil kids that need to try to impress people, using someone elses skills . Valve has a fair anti-cheat program with VAC2 but there are still hacks that get by it , so, some server run steambans and detox on their server as an added precausion
    Bananite
  • 9y
    DILF avatar
    DILF Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Hey I just booted up my old ass computer, I mean old. I haven't been on this in about 3 years, but since people show interest in this game, I'm going to pull all of my old skins off of it, and post them here, since none of them are on this site. A lot of models were made before the gay FOV thing with the game, so they might look "long" with the current version, but it's better than nothing. If you care enough about the game, watch my releases in the next couple of days, and I'll try to post them all.

Link to Geballte Ladung
    Mantra
    Dad I'd Like to ....
  • 9y
    losermusic4 avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    I play DoD:S all the time. It's easily my favorite game. I don't have DoD:1.3. Just because a game is old doesn't mean it's bad. My friends and I play Starcraft all the time. It's the only game that we all have and that is friendly to all our computer specs. Also, we can play a good game with 3 people minumum, and you can't do that in CS:S.
    Experience Life.
  • 9y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,484 points Ranked 1015th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    Day of Defeat was a fucking great game.

Then it got ruined by Valve's acquisition of it, just like Counter Strike and Team Fortress.
    That's Source I'm talking about though, as for why people don't play 1.3; well that's fucking out of my head.

The game is 100% better than it's future companion, 150% when you include that ridiculous update that included the kill cam.

• 9y
    BlitzBoaR avatar
    BlitzBoaR Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    4,851 points Ranked 952nd
    In my opinion, Day of Defeat: Source is a lot better.
    You should try that one out instead.

Posted by Nikske!

No, you don't end up looking at the sky, you need to get better aiming skills. The recoil in DoD is no problem for me, really.
    A.K.A. DekuScrub/FoXster
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by DekuScrub

In my opinion, Day of Defeat: Source is a lot better.
    You should try that one out instead.

Posted by Nikske!

No, you don't end up looking at the sky, you need to get better aiming skills. The recoil in DoD is no problem for me, really.

What i'm trying to say is..
    If you dont adjust the recoil by moving your mouse you end up looking at the sky
    In games like CS:S & CS The recoil only affects your gun and your bullets start spreading wider
    In DOD it affects your entire aim
    I hate games who do that because you constantly have to drag your mouse down (thank god i use a high mouse sens.)
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    Spawndex avatar
    Spawndex avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,286 points Ranked 3643rd
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Posted by Nikske!

hah really ? haha, the non existant recoil on dod 1.3 is why i love it :3

also, i dont know why people ask questions like this, if you'd just expand the title to :

Why dont people play this 7 year old game anymore, after its been superseded for many years by a newer version

you'd pretty much answer it for yourself. Even though personally i find everything in dods inferior besides the fact that in dods grenades cant kill you from halfway across the map, and utlizing them is more fluid. Oh and ragdolls. But thats it.
  • 9y
    I played DOD 1.3 for 3 yrs , and once I tried source , when it first came out , I never went back , to me , it just seems more realistic . The maps are so much better . As for the recoil factor , I have never shot a gun in real life that didn't have a recoil , so why should a game be different . If you ask me , a game where you can run and shoot accurately , or jump and shoot accurately is totally WRONG . I have tried COD games and Battlefield games along with several other war based games , and I still prefer DOD:S . I just with that Steam would leave it the hell alone and stop trying to fix it , everytime they try something, they make it worse .
    I use to run a full realism mod and some other cool ones in my server , medic , engineer , recon , airstrike , hide and seek and zombies , but the game seems so much better as it was meant to be played . However , sniping in a huge map , using hide and seek mod , was a real challenge , you never know what item a player is until they move or shoot , well, unless you know every single inch of the map perfectly .
    Bananite
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by {S2}DeathStalker

As for the recoil factor , I have never shot a gun in real life that didn't have a recoil , so why should a game be different . If you ask me , a game where you can run and shoot accurately , or jump and shoot accurately is totally WRONG .

if you shoot a gun in real life
    you dont end up LOOKING at the sky ^_^
    The gun will just give major shocks and break your shoulder :3
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    Raspberry avatar
    Raspberry Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,261 points Ranked 3703rd
    I admit it. I've never played 1.3. Why? I don't know. What I have played though, is DoD:S, I find it very annoying to play, since the recoil is wayy too much for my liking, it's just a personal opinion. I prefer CS:S over DoD.

I played DOD 1.3 for 3 yrs , and once I tried source , when it first came out , I never went back , to me , it just seems more realistic . The maps are so much better . As for the recoil factor , I have never shot a gun in real life that didn't have a recoil , so why should a game be different . If you ask me , a game where you can run and shoot accurately , or jump and shoot accurately is totally WRONG . I have tried COD games and Battlefield games along with several other war based games , and I still prefer DOD:S . I just with that Steam would leave it the hell alone and stop trying to fix it , every time they try something, they make it worse .
    I use to run a full realism mod and some other cool ones in my server , medic , engineer , recon , air strike , hide and seek and zombies , but the game seems so much better as it was meant to be played . However , sniping in a huge map , using hide and seek mod , was a real challenge , you never know what item a player is until they move or shoot , well, unless you know every single inch of the map perfectly .

OK, DOD:S has basically the same mods as CSS , server admins just need to add them and modify a cpl files . It is a rather fun game , when people actually play to have fun , There are players that hack , as they do in ALL VALVE games or any other game on the net . DOD 1.3 has crappy graphics but it does have a way tighter hit box than DOD:S does , but DOD:S has actually gotten better since it switched to the orange box series . Gamebrigada , I have not banned you from my sniper server , well not under that name you use here anyways . 208.167.242.114:27015 {S2} DOD:S Sniping Server .
    As for CS:S , I have never played it , but if its anything like when CS first came out , then it is loaded with hackers , it has always been , in my opinion , a game of who hacks best . It takes a real wuss to play an online game and need to cheat , poor lil' kids that need to try to impress people, using someone else's skills . Valve has a fair anti-cheat program with VAC2 but there are still hacks that get by it , so, some server run steam bans and detox on their server as an added precaution

2 posts that are EXTREMELY annoying to look at.
    Comrade Greeting card
  • 9y
    Well I am glad you find them annoying , thats your choice to like or dislike what you want , I am just stating facts and features in one post rather than flooding the forum with them . You just keep up the good work being a hater and I will post as I please , I am quite sure that I am not breaking any rules of the forums by doing so :-) DOD:S for life
    Bananite
  • 9y
    rowtree avatar
    rowtree Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    1,015 points Ranked 4584th
    Il Play DOD with you, I have it, I think it is Awesome too
    Your car hit my window.
  • 9y
    GrandSpammer avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    1,435 points Ranked 3269th
    Because it's the worst fucking game of all time?
    vrudi.com avatar
    Mantra
    vrudi.com
  • 9y
    SimmerALPHA avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    1,663 points Ranked 2805th
    DoD is in my opinion much better than CS. Partially it was the community that was too skilled for me too actually have much fun. DoD required more teamwork and more tactics to get good. Especially on the PM/Caen247 server which was a bit modified gameplay. CS is often about who has the fastest trigger finger.

I never played clan-level CS so maybe tactics and teamwork are much more important. Maybe that'd be more fun.
    Mantra
    "To frag or not too frag..."
  • 9y
    Live2bcool avatar
    Live2bcool Offline
    Member Joined 10y

Well I am glad you find them annoying , thats your choice to like or dislike what you want , I am just stating facts and features in one post rather than flooding the forum with them . You just keep up the good work being a hater and I will post as I please , I am quite sure that I am not breaking any rules of the forums by doing so :-) DOD:S for life

Nice come back. (Not sarcasem)

Anyway I have to agree with many people on this thread. the recoil is just to much for me. Especially the Bar and MP44. I have currently been getting into it, but im about to quit on it again.

Novint Falcon User
  • 9y
    MikeyB14 avatar
    MikeyB14 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    I play dod 1.3...

I am Commanding Officer of a realism unit.. the 97th ID..

if your ealism.. come play with us.. we arent goign down without a fight.. dod 1.3 FTW!!!
    Bananite
  • 9y
    GRALL19 avatar
    GRALL19 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    9,098 points Ranked 473rd
    I rarely even play something some Gmod or CSS with IppE and some on the 360 but that's it
    When night falls she cloaks th avatar
    Mantra
    When night falls she cloaks th
  • 9y
    If any of you wanna get in on a game of DOD:S . I am usually in my server on weekends , my work schedule doesn't allow me much free time during the week , and since deer season is over here now , I will be playing alot more , I run custom maps only , mostly snipers , some prefer the auto's for some dumb reason , I play as the same name I am logged on in here {S2}DeathStalker , server info is 208.167.242.114:27015 {S2} DOD:S Sniping Server . If ya drop by , let me know you are from here
    Bananite
  • 9y
    xYISKAx avatar
    xYISKAx Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    3,130 points Ranked 1466th
    Posted by MikeyB14

I play dod 1.3...

I am Commanding Officer of a realism unit.. the 97th ID..

if your realism.. come play with us.. we aren't going down without a fight.. dod 1.3 FTW!!!

No shit man? I'm a technician fourth grade in the 71st! "T/4 J. Palmer [71st ID]"

Are you talking about a clan or something?

Yes we are talking about 'realism' clans where we play with tactics and teamwork over just getting kills and cap-outs. it's really fun and you should come play with us!!

Also to all you newfags bitching about the recoil, get good at the fucking game scrubs. Anyone who's played it for more then 10 minuets can figure out how to aim. That's why I like dod 1.3 compared to Cs 1.6 in the aiming category. Also all you noobs calling dod 1.3 'hackers paridise' are fucking idiots, you just suck at the game.

Also, anyone who owns DoD:S and doesn't own DoD 1.3, fuck-off you don't know shit about the game.
    S'been a long time... avatar
    Mantra
    S'been a long time...
  • 9y
    Skoll avatar
    Skoll Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    342 points Ranked 11779th
    As for CSS , I have never played it , but if its anything like when CS first came out , then it is loaded with hackers , it has always been , in my opinion , a game of who hacks best . It takes a real wuss to play an online game and need to cheat , poor lil kids that need to try to impress people, using someone elses skills . Valve has a fair anti-cheat program with VAC2 but there are still hacks that get by it , so, some server run steambans and detox on their server as an added precausion

Played css for about 2 years now. your statement on hacking seems quite overblown to me. Hackers are a rare sight whenever i'm playing in pubs, and when we do see them the admins or mods simply bans them and its almost as if its never happened. Its almost fun sometimes, we see who can kill the hacker, and often someone does. Occasionally we even get him to leave out of rage. Just takes some skilled players or an admin and hacking isn't a problem.
    Mantra
    "E 74" "No. NO! FUUUU---"
  • 9y
    Connor4532 avatar
    Connor4532 Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    I don`t really like DOD or DOD:S. I mean, anything to do with WWII isn`t really that popluar anymore. It`s just feels like a shooting game, but the weapons-suckage. Id wish they made it better.
    OMFG L33T PWNAGE MOTTO! avatar
    Mantra
    OMFG L33T PWNAGE MOTTO!
  • 9y
    PurplG avatar
    PurplG Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,699 points Ranked 2756th
    8 medals 1 rare
    I love how many people are getting in an arguement about their own personal opinion.

I'll try to play it with you. See how well my crappy laptop can handle it.
    inorite avatar
    Mantra
    inorite
  • 9y
    xYISKAx avatar
    xYISKAx Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    God this forum is starting to piss me off. if you don't like Day of Defeat, or Day of defeat source, I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT. I'm so fucking tired of everyone in here saying the game sucks. If you don't like the game, simply don't post in the fucking forum for the game you fucking idiots. There shouldn't be any comparing going, why not fucking give him I.P's that have tons of people in them. Text Boy, if you want to have some real fun, go find some realism servers ( the 97th, 35th, and 71st are always packed and a full of great people). This isn't an counter-strike topic, this isn't an 'LOL WHICH 1 IS BETTUR' Topic, he's asking a question of why it seems that no one is ever on. So 95% of you need to clear the fuck out, since you think your shitty cs is so much better.
    Mantra
    S'been a long time...
  • 9y
    Cornbread avatar
    Cornbread Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    18,202 points Ranked 239th
    Posted by erikvduyn

People don't play DODS anymore because they think it's too similar to TF2 now, with the achievements, dominations and freezecams. I remember somebody calling it 'TF2 in a WW2 setting'.

I actually have DOD, but I don't know why I don't play it, maybe I should give it a shot...

He's talking about DOD not source.
    I be a color guru avatar
    Mantra
    I be a color guru
  • 9y
    Drummer Bro avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    2,169 points Ranked 2141st
    The game that ppl need to start playing is Resistance and Liberation I think it is 10x better than DOD:S
    Calm like a bomb avatar
    Mantra
    Calm like a bomb
  • 9y
    xYISKAx avatar
    xYISKAx Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Posted by DrummerXx311xX

The game that ppl need to start playing is Resistance and Liberation I think it is 10x better than DOD:S

Apparently you missed my rage post. This forums isn't about Resistance, it's about Day of Defeat 1.3. So could you please keep it that way?
    Mantra
    S'been a long time...
  • 9y
    Drummer Bro avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    2,169 points Ranked 2141st
    Posted by Masta_Grunt

Posted by DrummerXx311xX

Apparently you missed my rage post. This forums isn't about Resistance, it's about Day of Defeat 1.3. So could you please keep it that way?

sry dude my bad
    Calm like a bomb avatar
    Mantra
    Calm like a bomb
  • 9y
    xYISKAx avatar
    xYISKAx Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Ehh, you just kinda need to read! ^^
    Mantra
    S'been a long time...
  • 9y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,484 points Ranked 1015th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    Posted by Masta_Grunt

God this forum is starting to piss me off. if you don't like Day of Defeat, or Day of defeat source, I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT. I'm so fucking tired of everyone in here saying the game sucks. If you don't like the game, simply don't post in the fucking forum for the game you fucking idiots. There shouldn't be any comparing going, why not fucking give him I.P's that have tons of people in them. Text Boy, if you want to have some real fun, go find some realism servers ( the 97th, 35th, and 71st are always packed and a full of great people). This isn't an counter-strike topic, this isn't an 'LOL WHICH 1 IS BETTUR' Topic, he's asking a question of why it seems that no one is ever on. So 95% of you need to clear the fuck out, since you think your shitty cs is so much better.

Congratulations.

You now know why me and a select few other people are completely sick of FPSB.
  • 9y
    xYISKAx avatar
    xYISKAx Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Posted by Sebhael

Congratulations.

You now know why me and a select few other people are completely sick of FPSB.

Indeed. I normally try to avoid the forums, but when I find a topic like this, I can't.
    Hmm maybe /raging can be good sometimes... :/
    Mantra
    S'been a long time...

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter