Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Buy me UT3

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I'm seeing alot of threads of people wanting L4D, but I want UT3. Why? Becuase I'm an Unreal Tournament player and haven't played this one, and I'm planning to make a mod for it called: The HERCULES Project (name will be changed). And now some info on it. Story
The year is 2521, desolate wastelands and isolated towns are all that is left of a once powerful empire. The past is scarcely documented and only recently have efforts begun to identify the now faded image of a time when prosperity was bountiful. In the infinite sands of the great desert, where the days are long, the sun is high, and the heat is unbearable, small colonies manage to survive in a crumbling economy torn apart by debts for war of both past and present. Only few occupations are left to thrive in a collective that is controlled by the mechanics of death
Features
* 3rd Person game play * Unique game play elements * Intriguing story
PS: Some of the information on the mod is still not finalized I have around 50,000 points but I'm looking to but it at 20,000 since the game costs $20, and if you check out steam, it's there for $20. I would make my brother buy it for me, but he doesn't have a PayPal account.

Replies

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

UnRated + avatar
UnRated + Joined 12y ago
3,081 points Ranked 3408th