Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Finally a new Pc - A Forum Thread for GameBanana.

Hello people. I just open this thread to thanks the people who post in this thread http://www.fpsbanana.com/threads/105393. Since its closed i post here my new PC Specs. Specs: CPU: Pentium Intel Quad Core 9550 (2830mgz x4) Motherboard: ASUS P5K PRO Memory: 2x2GB=4GB OCZ Reaper DDR2 1066mgz Graphic Card: ATI Radeon Powercolor HD4850 512 GDDR Core Clock 625Mgz Memory Clock 2x993 Mgz Shader Units 800 and 40 texture units. HDD's: Samsung 750GB 32mb SATA II + 2x IDE Samsung 160GB + External Western with 500GB = 1570GB Sound Blaster Creative Audagy 2 external with 5.1 + 2.1 sound systems = 7.2 Optical drive: DVD MultiR sAMSUNG 22X SATA Case: Aerocool Zero Degree a FlexiTower with a giant side fan with 250mm and more a couple fans. PSU: LCPower Archangel 850W (Modular and with a bag to store the spare cables) Monitors: Samsung 2032MW 20" (1680x1050) + Samtron 73V 17" (1280x1024) Maybe i will buy a Creative X-fi later but for now im really happy with this new Rig, Working its so easy and smooth and i can play high end games in max such Crises and the new Far Cry 2. Once more thanks the people who posted in the closed post linked here.
  • That's a nice rig, How much was it in total?
    asdasdasd
    URL to post:
  • itc avatar
    itc Joined 15y ago
    754 points Ranked 51,378th
    14y
    Hmmm let me see without counting with my old hardware (17" monitor, 2x160 hdd ide, external hdd and the external sound card). Was between 800 \ 900 euros and the 20" Monitor 240 euros. I got all the Parts in Portugal (Europe) so prices may be different in other Countries. If you are not in Euro zone use this money converter http://www.xe.com/ucc/.
    Keep on Going avatar
    Mantra
    Keep on Going
    URL to post:
  • BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ username pic Joined 15y ago
    16,781 points Ranked 516th
    27 medals 1 legendary 5 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Tools Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Mods Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Mods Medal icon
    14y
    Shit man, you pay a lot more over here in Belgium. :'( €900 is cheap for that. :O I mean, I'm saving up to around €1200 and I'll only be able to buy worse. :'(
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
    URL to post:
  • itc avatar
    itc Joined 15y ago
    14y
    You can always order things from here and pay the shipment. The shipment its not much expensive inside Europe Union. But most of the webpages here are in the mother language of the Country only a few have somethings in English.
    Keep on Going avatar
    Mantra
    Keep on Going
    URL to post:
  • itc avatar
    itc Joined 15y ago
    14y
    BTW i forget to tell the Motherboard im using have a suit called AI suit that makes safe overclock inside the Windows Automatically. And that Pushes the Cpu to 3Ghz and the ram and Cpu buss to 1500 all without over heating thats why i got a very cool Case.
    Keep on Going avatar
    Mantra
    Keep on Going
    URL to post:
  • itc avatar
    itc Joined 15y ago
    14y
    WTF its what i say do you, you really know the performance of a 4850? Dont forget this graphic have 800 shadow processing units and a lot of other features i run Far Cry 2 in ultra high in 1680x1050 fine. Anyway i wont lost much money because this gpu was chiep and when the 4870 X2 lower the prize i will get it, is why i got a 850w psu for future updates.
    Keep on Going avatar
    Mantra
    Keep on Going
    URL to post:
  • Hamster avatar
    Hamster Joined 16y ago
    1,811 points Ranked 24,539th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    14y
    Posted by clownfart So you got a a $300 CPU, 4GB of RAM, a PK5 PRO, a sound card, and an 850W PSU, but only a 4850? WTF.
    I was thinking the same. He could have bought the 4870 (x2..?)
    Oh hai. avatar
    Mantra
    Oh hai.
    URL to post:
  • Gibez avatar
    Gibez Joined 15y ago
    128 points Ranked 103,251st
    7 medals 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    14y
    Posted by Hamster
    Posted by clownfart So you got a a $300 CPU, 4GB of RAM, a PK5 PRO, a sound card, and an 850W PSU, but only a 4850? WTF.
    I was thinking the same. He could have bought the 4870 (x2..?)
    Read?
    Anyway i wont lost much money because this gpu was chiep and when the 4870 X2 lower the prize i will get it, is why i got a 850w psu for future update
    URL to post: