Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Add/Load Songs from HardDrive?!?

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey all Whats up, I haven't posted on this forum in a while and just thought i would drop by and ask a question. Well I was just wondering if there was a way to load/add songs from where there stored on your hard drive. I mean I hope this isn't a stupid question to ask im really not sure either way cuz im not only tired but i have alot on my mind so I just thought i would try to make a suggestion on adding a way to load or add songs :D. Also i'm not even sure if that would be possible to do but again really not sure lol :), on the other hand that would sorta defeat the whole purpose of putting: "1" "Song 1" "HLamp Load C:\Music\song1.mp3" in your Commandmenu.cfg in the first place but it would come to be useful in a certain way but i dont really know like i said LOL just a suggestion.. well hope i haven't made a complete fool of myself lol, but anyway does sound like a Really Interesting feature either way...... I won't say anymore until i get some feedback of what some people think about the suggestion just in-case :) peace!
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49275th
    access_time 17y
    Your question is self defeating if you know how to script? To load files from a certain spot on your harddrive, type HLamp Load and the pathname to the mp3 or folder contaning mp3's or whatever music files you have. So if you want to run from your kazaa, type HLamp Load c:\Program Files\Kazaa\My Shared Folder in the command window. I hope this is what you were asking and I'm not just insane. Runs away screaming into the night, Foo
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author