Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

sigh..Nub HERE(using HLamp that is)

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

ok ok ... im retarded :D so i need extra help roflmao.... heres what i did... i have CS retail so.. i unzipped HLamp.. braught all its files to C:\hlamp ( like requested) i put the .dll file in the winamp 2.81 plugins folder. i put the commandmenu and the HLampmenu's in C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike and ran Winamp .. did the ctrl+P thing, selected waveOut. restarted winamp, played a song.. went into a game.. binded H to +commandmenu (bind h +commandmenu) and when i pressed h.. all that came up was a line under radar... any idea!?>?

Replies

• PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49178th
    access_time 17y
    ummm... get a male to male audio cord for your computer? Connect the speaker out to the mic in and hold the mic button? It really isn't set up to drive other people nuts on the server tho. Yeash
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • SpaZz avatar
    SpaZz Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    errr, meaning how do i put over mic, so it plays song so others can hear haha
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SpaZz avatar
    SpaZz Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    lmao, nvm i got it to work, but how do put it over the mic ? :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL