Install Skins On Server

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Greetings! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Cyberskull123 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

I've tried, I've searched and don't know what else to try.

I've searched throughout the forum and found a few guys talking about skins but they talked about steam and installing it locally. I'm trying to install http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/35718 I've also tried to install a different skin last night but wasn't able to do it. Here is what I did: 1) the zipped file contained two folders: models, sound Folder: /models/ Files: p_c4.mld, v_c4.mld, w_c4.mld Folder: /sound/weapons/ Files: bback.wav, bcut.wab, bdraw.wav, bsuffer.wav 2) Using the same folder structure i copied the files from models into the /czero/models/ folder and overwrote the existing ones. 3) using the same folder structure i copied the files from /sound/weapons/ into the same folder on the server and I did not have to overwrite anything this time. 4) Thinking the server would have to be restarted i restarted the server as well. After doing all of this nothing happened, the c4 is still the same :( Thanks in advance for your help. Cyberskull

• 9y
    gamebrigada avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    209 points Ranked 17175th
    Well you could have used my plugin to do it. (look in tools section) but I didn't included a c4 plugin, so look on amxmodx for a plugin that replaces the c4, and use my plugin for the rest (my plugin is the best out there =p)
    I lol at life when it sucks. avatar
    Mantra
    I lol at life when it sucks.
  • 9y
    Cyberskull123 avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    Hmmmmm :) so help me out there :) heh

Is that normally how it's done when people change skins on servers? through a mod?

I actually already have amxmodx, i bought the server off a guy who couldn't afford it anymore so i'm left with trying to figure it all out myself.

Thanks for your help.

Cyberskull
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Category