Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

skill.cfgs - Discuss, share, and col...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Just wanted to see what configs you people are using for skills.cfg. Posted your custom skills.cfg configs here.

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21842nd
    access_time 17y
    I have Mw4 but it is faulty won't work so I use Mw3... Man I made my Seiki series, improved normal ones, tweaked for either armor, speed (Racing or whatever type you want) and finally FIREPOWER! MadCat was the best design, dispated the heat rather quickly and had plenty hard points for weapons.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Leindurstit avatar
    Leindurstit Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 72629th
    access_time 17y
    Well, like in mechwarrior 4, you can't put what ever you want whereever you want, so its design how it has more missile hardpoints, 2 large energy hardpoints, and 2 for anything, makes it one of the best in that particular game.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Guilmon Mine, (pointless to post,) simply has all of the monsters health on easy skill level tripled. Makes it rather diffucult, but whadrugonnado. EDIT: And on the apperant subject of Battletech, my favorite mech is the clan Maddog, back in Mw2. I guess it would be called the Vulture nowadays.
    Vulture... I mounted a few guns on it, disbanded it however since the MadCat was a better platform to work on. But solid with what it had? Hell yeah.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Leindurstit avatar
    Leindurstit Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 72629th
    access_time 17y
    Mine, (pointless to post,) simply has all of the monsters health on easy skill level tripled. Makes it rather diffucult, but whadrugonnado. EDIT: And on the apperant subject of Battletech, my favorite mech is the clan Maddog, back in Mw2. I guess it would be called the Vulture nowadays.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe Now imagine this: one Atlas(you), One Avatar, One Shadowcat vs. 2 Atlas' (100tons), 3 Warhawks (85 tons), 3 Awesomes (80 tons), one Madcat, one supernova, and 2 centurions (50 tons)
    Worse? Imagine, close confined area, one entry, 2 Daishi (100 tons) armed with Ultra AC 20's firing at you at close range... You don't stand a chance... Did I mention I had a MadCat?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69973rd
    access_time 17y
    Now imagine this: one Atlas(you), One Avatar, One Shadowcat vs. 2 Atlas' (100tons), 3 Warhawks (85 tons), 3 Awesomes (80 tons), one Madcat, one supernova, and 2 centurions (50 tons)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe I can't get past the 7th mission on pirate's moon. Outnumbered, outgunned, and for the most part outclassed.
    Imagine this: I come with my MadCat, all of a sudden 4 MadCats and 2 SuperNovas comes up ahead and opens up on you, You have 3 Lancemates, but they are busy studying the landscape.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    I can't get past the 7th mission on pirate's moon. Outnumbered, outgunned, and for the most part outclassed.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe Like I said, You can play as them in the Pirate's moon expansion pack.
    Well, the final missions was hard, I never had enough armor...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Like I said, You can play as them in the Pirate's moon expansion pack.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe I liked the marauder too. The Nova was my favorite when i first played MW2. Sweeper: Think th puma is light? You can play as an elemental in Pirate's Moon. They made it 10 tons.
    Does pesky elementals... Man they were like bugs, damn hard to hit, but a pulse laser is good to nail theese. Play as Elemental? I finished the game, how did you do it?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    I liked the marauder too. The Nova was my favorite when i first played MW2. Sweeper: Think th puma is light? You can play as an elemental in Pirate's Moon. They made it 10 tons.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21205th
    access_time 17y
    I remember the Warhawk in Mechwarrior 2. That one was cool but my favorite was the Marauder! 3 ER PPCs and 6 small lasers. Pick away at the enemy with tyhe smalls to piss him off and then blow em to vapor with the PPCs... Brilliant!:D :devil: :mgw: Muaghahahahaha... O and the Rhino from the Ghost Bear expanison was cool too... Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe you're not missing much. Mechwarrior 3 is Far superior. My favorite mech is the Warhawk (Masakari) its in mechwarrior 3 pirate's moon. Standard loadout for it is 4 ERPPC and 1 LRM 10.
    I have MechWarrior plain and simple, I haven't hear of that mech before... I prefer heavy to Assault classes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper My Mechwarrior 4 won't work... But hey, my favourite mech in MechWarrior 3 is the MadCat and the Daishi. the last one is for heavy firepower that doesn't make as much heat. For ER PPC's The MadCat kicks everyones ass.
    you're not missing much. Mechwarrior 3 is Far superior. My favorite mech is the Warhawk (Masakari) its in mechwarrior 3 pirate's moon. Standard loadout for it is 4 ERPPC and 1 LRM 10.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49559th
    access_time 17y
    the hit counts is increased, took sbout 5 to 7 shot in the head to kill a zombie...with p228 slaves and grunts can kill u in 1 or 2 shots... with full armor and health... armor and health pack are increased, so as to compensate the difficulty... the human health remain same throughout, but weapon damage increases as skill increases...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe Alot of games seem to have enemys that wont die. Ever played mechwarrior 4? Took me 10 minutes to take 1 enemy down once. Of course it didnt help he was in a mech five times as heavy as mine.
    My Mechwarrior 4 won't work... But hey, my favourite mech in MechWarrior 3 is the MadCat and the Daishi. the last one is for heavy firepower that doesn't make as much heat. For ER PPC's The MadCat kicks everyones ass.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Lemme guess, you used the RA hack? So did I. I got fed up with the Tesla Coil eating so much power that I decided the hack and in return, they GIVE me power. I also remembered I created a god-like general. Woohoo! The stupid thing was, he got killed by a dog.
    We did the same thing... But the tesla fence spotted to many units and charged up so the Radar turned itself off. Man what a tesla war. No I used a unit editor, I crushed Stalins power with 5 jeeps. Only to find out that the game crashed :mad:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20208th
    access_time 17y
    Or the secondary knife attack. :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52777th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE The Female Assassins can get annoying too in some of the SP mods
    That's what the M249 is for... :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Alot of games seem to have enemys that wont die. Ever played mechwarrior 4? Took me 10 minutes to take 1 enemy down once. Of course it didnt help he was in a mech five times as heavy as mine.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20208th
    access_time 17y
    Lemme guess, you used the RA hack? So did I. I got fed up with the Tesla Coil eating so much power that I decided the hack and in return, they GIVE me power. I also remembered I created a god-like general. Woohoo! The stupid thing was, he got killed by a dog.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I hate standing there draining mag after mag waiting for the enemy to die... reminds of Red Alert 1... I modded a jeep to get the job done faster.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    The grunts on my game never stop using grenades. Instead of looking for me they just toss a couple of grenades and hope they hit. As for my skill.cfg file, i pretty much configured it to 1 shot 1 kill. I dont have the patience or temper control to bring down 4 grunts with 10x my health.( especially when the bastards keep throwin' grenades)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21205th
    access_time 17y
    1.) The Gargs in HL can be killed without directly fighting them. Unless you made them 2x as fast er something they aren't much challenge. 2.) Zombies are ridiculously easy to kill no matter their health, speed, or damage because of their sub-par AI. They can't look or attack up so you just jump on their head and hack and slash away with crowbar/ knife. 3.) Alien Slaves aren't much challenge either. Simply move in range to get them to charge up, run behind a wall til they finish their attack, then either step out and blast em or run up and stab em. They don't have much health standardly but again no matter the stats their basic AI faults them. 4.) The only enemies that are ever a challenge in HL are the Human and Alien Grunts, because of the Hgrunts use of squad tactics and grenades (sometimes...) and the alien grunts incredible durability and quick-reloading hivehand. 5.) The Female Assassins can get annoying too in some of the SP mods where people stick alot of them in a very dark room with lots of containers or crates, especially on difficult when they turn invisible. But if you know where they are then you can simply sneak up on them and get easy headshots. 6.) Sometimes the Xen Masters piss you off too but they are pretty easy if you have cover and go for headshots. Other than the occasional headcrab-coming outta-nowhere annoyance none of the enemies in HL are all that challenging, especially after everyones been pwning them for 5 years... which reminds me- Valve wheres HL2 you Bastards!!!:m249: :aug: :mgw: :confused: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Err... miscalculation, it's more like 1.25 sec for death from garg! Zombies are powerful... the double hit kills you then you would be like.... :confused: It's also quite funny to be killed in one hit by a Alien Slave...:dbz: !!! Well, another hard part would be getting pass the Gonarch's Lair, because if it shoots it's "mortar" you won't have much of a chance in dodging it unless you were already running or have some cover.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    In case you haven't noticed, the zombies and gargs are your worst nightmares... (Garg, fire attack, 3 sec = death -THAT's WITH ARMOR AT 100!) It's also quite funny how nobody even likes to discuss about monster health, power and other things... Oh well, I hope NOBODY comes and replies... (Sarcasm intended) :m4: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :sig552:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, at least mine ain't the most "insane" like some people put it, and also not "1-shot kills all" I only play mine on Difficult selection, seeing that most things' health AND damage are increased by 3x the normal amount (Not all things, but most) :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :apc:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago