Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

HLamp Bug for Repeat

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey There is a bug that when you try to put repeat on through HLamp it says unknown command and doesnt reapeat the song. :( if u could code can u bring out a patch or somthing for it? Thanks BTW I fixed the other bug.. I twas a virus that renamed all my files so I had to format. BTW if any 1 finds an email message called activescan it is a virus and will copy to all programs and folders and will start renaming them all so windows wont run the next time you restart and will start to rename all your documents. If you find a email message called activescan on your desktop or in any of your files u should copy all you work and needed files and format your computer! DO NOT send any email attachments to any 1 as this will send the virus to them! Idioits who create's Viruses :mad: :mad:
  • Mr. DoughBoy avatar
    Mr. DoughBoy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    *Bump*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Mr. DoughBoy avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Mr. DoughBoy Start Winamp Kquery Start Select game Kquery auto joins that server and launches cs. Select play from CS Menu ** PLAYS SONG ** Select Repeat from CS Menu ** HLamp UNKNOWN COMMMAND ** :confused:
    **I run winwamp v3.0 with plugin (in the download section) On a windows XP Machine With all counter-strike updates added!**
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Mr. DoughBoy avatar
    access_time 17y
    Start Winamp Kquery Start Select game Kquery auto joins that server and launches cs. Select play from CS Menu ** PLAYS SONG ** Select Repeat from CS Menu ** HLamp UNKNOWN COMMMAND ** :confused:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 18y ago
    723 points Ranked 43037th
    access_time 17y
    Well it works on my PC. Could you give me instructions on how to duplicate the bug? e.g. 1. Double-click the Counter-Strike icon. 2. Click the Play CS menu. ... 7. Run Winamp. 8. Load song. etc. Also, could you list your Winamp and Windows versions...
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit