Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

After installing HLamp 3.0 Half of m...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Can some 1 help me please when Ive installed commandmenu over my other commandmenu in cs hlaf of my radio commands now dont work :'( can some 1 tell me how to fix it?? Cheers
  • Mr. DoughBoy avatar
    Mr. DoughBoy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by PrinsFoo Do you select something on the menu or just let it fade away if you hit the root_do button? it rebinds your keys temporarily untill you put in a command of some sort, so if you accadently pull that menu up, press 0. untill then 1 2 3 whatever are overbound with the amp bits. other than that... I'm not sure Foo
    Yeah thats right! I fixed it now thanks to u! it was root up to number 6 in the commandmenu thanks for your help :D ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49681st
    access_time 17y
    Do you select something on the menu or just let it fade away if you hit the root_do button? it rebinds your keys temporarily untill you put in a command of some sort, so if you accadently pull that menu up, press 0. untill then 1 2 3 whatever are overbound with the amp bits. other than that... I'm not sure Foo
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 18y ago
    723 points Ranked 43024th
    access_time 17y
    umm...there's no reason for that to happen. I really have no idea what's going on :\
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit