Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Assault Rifle Selection

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

How come we are not allowed to purchase both of the same type of assault rifle... (AK+M4A1) or (SG552+Aug)? I read somewhere in these forums that there was no point in getting two of the same type of rifle. Getting 2 scoped assault rifles is pointless since they are identical and drain from the same 5.56mm bullets. However, getting 2 unscoped assault rifles should be allowed. I personally prefer the M4A1, since it's silenced and accurate even during strafe shooting. Since I have a M4A1, getting a scoped rifle would be pointless since it'd still drain from the same ammo source. Allowing to get both the AK47 and the M4A1 would allow me to have a larger ammo capacity while still having the M4A1. Can there be a patch to allow the purchase of ANY two assault rifles?

Replies

1-50 of 57
Pages
Go to page:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21826th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Hahaha! Marshmallow! Latest: "Man killed by balloon."
    The mouse is good thing too, asuming it has a wire. Using it as a lasso.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20190th
    access_time 17y
    Hahaha! Marshmallow! Latest: "Man killed by balloon."
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter How about this? "Man killed by pencil"
    But did you know who I was referring to? Should be easy if you look at your hardware in the CL coding PC.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21188th
    access_time 17y
    Graphics Card: Those things are sharp on the edges, slice em! Pencils: Get those old-fasioned lead ones from like 1895, lead poisoning! Marshmellow: Jam a whole bag of em down your enemies throat, choking goodness...:D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69782nd
    access_time 17y
    I'd love to see this: "Man killed by Marshmallow"
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    How about this? "Man killed by pencil"
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter By Jove! I didn't knew I could use my telephone as a weapon!
    Hehehe you can use the PC as a weapon too... The is heavy you know... *On CNN today a man in Singapore just killed another man with a Riva TNT2 Graphics card...* hint hint.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well those things are natural forces that "could" be manipulated if you had a force powerful enough to start the necessary chain of events. For instance an earthquake could be caused by disturbing a fault line with high explosives. Tidal waves could be caused in the same manner. We do this sorta thing all the time with avalanches. Also one should note that the point of that post was to make fun of Sweeper, which is the target of the best weapon of all, humor!:D ... Ok maybe not...*O.o Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE Websters Definition: 1.) An offensive or defensive combat instrument. 2.) A part of the body, as an animals claws or horns, used in attack or defense. 3.) A means employed to overcome, persuade or get the better of another. So by that, any means of propaganda or literature, as well as obviously throwing it at an enemy, is a weapon in itself. So pffft!:D Peace!:cool:
    I'd love to see you drag a volcano or earthqauke or tidal wave into combat and and use it at will.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter By Jove! I didn't knew I could use my telephone as a weapon!
    Well sure but how would you load it?:confused: :D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 17y ago
    174 points Ranked 58007th
    access_time 17y
    550, Ak74m, G3a4, JackHammer, FA, Valmet, Usas12... Also Goblin (really old Ukrenien SMG), Famae(was it the fracturer or the model; a chinese hybird of mp5 and sg552), P90, Mp7...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    By Jove! I didn't knew I could use my telephone as a weapon!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Websters Definition: 1.) An offensive or defensive combat instrument. 2.) A part of the body, as an animals claws or horns, used in attack or defense. 3.) A means employed to overcome, persuade or get the better of another. So by that, any means of propaganda or literature, as well as obviously throwing it at an enemy, is a weapon in itself. So pffft!:D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Many of those dont count as weapons. Just because they kill people doesnt make them weapons.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well then realistically he'd have to sell candlesticks, piano wire, stones, spears, swords, catapults, trebuchets, tanks, light vehicles, trains, submarines, planes, bombs, missles, pesticides, toxins, disease bacteria, rats with the plague, mad cows, John Tesh, minerats that could fall over on top of things, bigger stones, dynamite, rope, knives, daggers, poleaxes, bows, crossbows, air rifles, BB guns, paintball guns, blowguns, wild boars in cages, oranges, helicopters, bayonets, listerine, rifles, pistols, shovels, plastic bags, sporks, aluminum foil, marshmellows, garlic, stakes, silverware, water guns, super soakers, nerf, heavy boots, stilleto heels, trees, flesh-eating plants, man-o-war jellyfish, sharks, barracudas, phiranas, manatees, the bitter Russian winter, the Sahara desert, the brimy deep, oxygen, mustard gas, ricen, whiskey, crack/ cocaine, the ark of the covenant, chariots, elephants, shotguns, artillery and shells, rockets, volcanos, earthquakes, hurricanes, tidal waves, jet-liners, battleships, aircraft carriers, cannonballs, canisters, mortars... *Ace drones on and on about everything he can possibly think of to use as a weapon- ... *Still droning- ... *Ok almost- ... *Almost- ... *And... He... is... Done... right... Now!- So my point is Adnan would either have to be the largest corporation on Earth or he would need connections to every major company on Earth, either of which is a great strech of reality... Hmmm I think I have enough to sue on for false advertising!:D :aug: :apc: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE Well unless he has upgraded Rocket Buggies and Marauder Tanks for sale I don't really care. :-P :apc: :D Peace!:cool:
    True motto: "If it is a weapon, Adnan has it"
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well unless he has upgraded Rocket Buggies and Marauder Tanks for sale I don't really care. :-P :apc: :D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE Interesting, but Gordon doesn't have a jet fighter... that kinda make the game too easy... I mean Headcrabs wouldn't stand a chance!:D Peace!:cool:
    The weapons in thoose pics was sold to me by Adnan... He is in the game as a arms dealer for weapons.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Interesting, but Gordon doesn't have a jet fighter... that kinda make the game too easy... I mean Headcrabs wouldn't stand a chance!:D Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Some of his sellings: If you played Strike Commander you know which Adnan!?!?!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, life isn't fair. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Adnad: Reminds me of that guy from the beginning of "Black Hawk Down" that was selling AK-47s, AK-74s, and RPG-7s etc. from his fruit stand looking shack. And then all the militia dudes just walk up and takes his guns.:D Haunter: You mean the virtual game economy is in a recession? See I knew all those stupid Simcity 4 mayors would screw up everything for the rest of us...:mad: After all it wouldn't make sense for the real-world economy to affect virtual gun prices, especially if it doesn't even effect real-world gun prices... Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    CSN news: Due to the economical crisis, prices of guns in games would either be maintained its usual price or be lowered. However, these does not apply to real world guns. Those could increase or decrease its price for all we care. This is CSN news saying, fight fatigue, die tired.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Adnan...........sounds like an alias.... Nanad, maybe?
    Adnan, Muslim Arab selling guns worldwide, every mercenary's best friend. He even sells in packages with a great discount :shocked: So what will Haunter do? Will he lower the prices? Will he keep on going dispite the competition? Answer coming in the CL interview...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    No Not another ridiculously long and overdramatic story thread! AGHHHH!!!!! :eek: :shocked: ;) Peace!:cool: P.S. What the hell would Gordo do with a 2,000 lbs bomb? Drop it on a headcrab? Hey now that doesn't sound too- *We interrupt this aside to bring you this important bulletin. Moscow Buys Microsoft! Russia to turn multi-billion dollar company into a toliet paper factory. Promises to provide more stable "software." We know return you to your regularly scheduled rant already in progress- -And WTF is up with post-modernist taxi drivers today! Why can't they just take your tip and keep quiet instead of babbling on about non-existence and found art! Disgusting slimeball- *We once again interrupt this broadcast because the network said so- um... I mean because we can... and this just in: quintuplets were born to an adorable german sheperd in Westchester County today. Look at the cute puppies and don't think about Ace's rant. Thank you and Good Night!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Adnan...........sounds like an alias.... Nanad, maybe?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    If Haunter raises the damn prices, I'll check Adnan... I reckon he sells all the guns I want at low price... His motto: "If there is a gun, Adnan has it" so Haunter, consider him competition, He sells even big 2000 lb bombs.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Right on! So far I don't see any comments on that.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    But you need that money to buy a new arsenal. Thats why I think we should increase prices so you can't buy a full arsenal at that point. Plus in some 3rd party SP mods, they use weaponstrips at certain points and then throw you into a fight with just an mp5 or something. If you didn't keep your cash youd be screwed in those situations. I think people should keep those situations in mind since some people play CL for other mods since Vanilla HL has been beaten like a red-headed stepchild for the past 4-5 years. O BTW Haunter I remember what bug your talking about now. The one with weaponstrips where you can't buy grenades after "Apprehension" unless you throw them all away right? Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    As for realism, who cares the game is unrealistic enough as it is and calculating weight etc. is pointless.
    Thank you! someone else agrees with me. anyway, i think you should get stripped of all youre money when you get into residue processing. The grunts took youre weapons so why not youre money? That would make things more difficult in the latter half of the game.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Im considered 1337!? This the best day ever-:eek: :D The cvar for each money stacks value however doesn't fix the fact that at the beginning you have so little and later on your inundated with funds. Perhaps we should apply the same system as we have for monsters health? An option between a hardcoded standard price set and a code-your-own-prices.cfg? I really doubt anyone would be so perplexed by changing the prices though... ________________________________ {Location: Black Mesa, New Mexico/ Time: 14:02 Hours/ Gordon enters the next corridor and spys a wall-mounted med-kit. He has $2700 in the bank and trys to buy an Ak-47...} Med-Kit: *BEEP* Insufficent Funds! Gordon: What the Hell? $5500!!! WTF IS THIS! Give me a weapon! Medkit: *BEEP* Step off Buddy or the Automated Defense System will be activated! Gordon: Oooo a ceiling mounted turret big deal! *An alarm goes off triggering the walls to suddenly smash together crushing Gordon in a manical deathtrap! The Medkit deploys a mechanical arm to snatch his wallet from his crushed form... __________________________________ Hmmm now that you mention it there could be some strange consequences...:confused: HL Grenades would be cool if you could "cook-off" the fuse like in regular HL. Would you still carry 15? Would make the Tentacles easier since youd get grenades right there instead of having to remember to buy them... Gwha? What HE bug? Haven't seen anything wrong with it... then again I haven't actually played CL alot... or used grenades... Damn You WESTWOOD/ EA PACFIC!!! DAMN YOU AND C&C: GENERALS!!! :m249: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That keeps me wondering about the HEs. I'm thinking of replacing the HL grenades to HEs. That way, the only way to get HEs is to gind HL grenades. One reason is to fix the damn bug. The other is HE spamming in MP. Any comments on this?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45341st
    access_time 17y
    I vote that we leave the weapon prices as they are (most players have it programmed into their heads by now, no need to confuse them). However, the value of each individual money pack should be an sv_variable. So n00bs who don't know how to use the console will still get the $250 they need, but l33t players like Ace and I (and just because I'm not mentioning others doesn't mean they're not l33t too, so don't be offended that I didn't mention you by name) can set it to $200, $100 or even lower if it suits your preference.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I say we keep about the same system we have now (except for the M4/ Ak-47 combo which sounds cool) and just give each weapon its own independent ammo cache. Haunter already did this to the M249 so it doesn't share ammo with the other rifles. Do this for all the weapons that share ammo and increase the cost of all the "later game" weapons such as Assault Rifles and the M249 and the cost of their ammo. I recommend this over messing around with the ammount of each cash bundle since in the early game you have so little cash to work with (unless you H4x) that any reduction could hurt in the first few levels. However, since you have more cash at the mid-game than a Swiss bank account, counter for a surplus of cash with inflation of prices and an increase in ammo costs (since each weapon would require buying its own ammo). The actual cost were just gonna have to beta test until we get the right formula. Heres a rough guesstimate to give you an idea. _______________________________________ Knife: Free (Duh...) Grenades: Same (HL is really grenade intensive --->Tentacles) Pistols: Same (You need them early) M3: Same (Again good early on weapon) XM1014: $7000 (Good later game weapon) Buckshot: $100 (to keep ammo limited early and also restrict wasting ammo later on) UMP, TMP, Mac-10: Same (They get little use as is might as well make them cheap) Mp5, P90: Double what they are now and double ammo costs Ak-47: $5500 (Cheaper than M4 to encourage it as an option relatively early) M4: $6500 (More expensive but better accuracy) AUG/SIG 552: $6000 (both are about the same and not as useful IMO as the M4) Scout: $4000 (Because its cheap and effective) Sig 550/ G3/Sg-1: $7000 (They really don't deserve to be too high up, especially when faced with Apaches etc.) AWM/P: $12000 (Earn it you Cheap Bastards!^_^ ) M249: $10000 (Since its not very accurate, and IMO not as useful. However it holds alot of bullets and can be useful in Xen so it should be expensive as a late game weapon.) 7.92 Ammo: 1.5x Cost (Cheap rifle, cheap ammo) 5.56 Ammo: Double Cost (Better Rifle Better ammo) .338 Ammo: Triple Cost (So you wanna blow a hole in an Apache eh...) __________________________________________ I think this would make the game much harder and make you more careful in your choice of armament. Remember these numbers are guesses so don't freak out too soon. Unless Haunter's feeling his masochist side today... er in June... As for realism, who cares the game is unrealistic enough as it is and calculating weight etc. is pointless. Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    AAAHHH!!!!!! thats the .......... 5th time I've heard that! more things in june! how many tricks does Haunter have up his sleeves? azrael- 1.CL uses the HEV suit and kevlar to power it. 2.the most realistic way of dispensing weapons is to pick them up as you go along.that wouldnt be difficult to do. Im guessing Haunter uses the buy system to give the game a more CS feel. 3. already answered 4. More weapons doesn't make the game easier, it just gives us more ways to kill things.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    MP => Multiplayer. After I'm done with Beta 5.5, you all might scream for more weapons. What have I got up my sleeves? In June, as always.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    1) We don't use the HEV in CL, we buy Kevlar/Helmet... 2) We have first aid stations that dispenses weapons because we're using Half-Life textures/maps for CL... The CL Team doesn't want to modify the maps to accomodate for a realistic way of buying weapons in the game... 3) What's MP? 4) I'm just saying that with the already overpowered weapons (compared to the HL weapons), it's making the game way too easy to have so many weapons...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    remember that CL uses the HEV suit too. p.s. lets not get caught up in realism. CL is already unrealistic as it is. for example, what are the chances youre goin to find a first aid station in the middle of an alien infested secret government base that dispenses weapons? worry about realism in MP.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Knife - 2 lbs (approx?) Pistol (USP) - 2.2 lbs Shotgun (M3) - 7.5 lbs SMG (MP5) - 5.6 lbs AR (M4) - 6 lbs (approx?) Sniper (Scout) - 7.1 lbs MG (M249) - 16.8 lbs 47.2 lbs without ammo/nades/armor And about Freeman... He's got that HEV... And it uses energy (for making him more powerful)...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    access_time 17y
    BTW, standard US Marine combat webbing can support thousands of pounds without tearing. The amount of weaponry and ammunition than can be held in it is limited only by the strength of the wearer. If you were carrying a knife, a pistol, one SMG, a shotgun and three rifles, ten grenades, and a thousand rounds of ammo, and a hundred shotgun shells, you'd be carrying about... hmmm... *does some calculations* okay, between 250 and 300 pounds of weaponry. Ouch. Oh well, screw it. It doesn't have to be perfectly realistic. I mean, I shudder to think about how much Freeman was carrying.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    All that stuff plus 4 long arms? :S If we're going with low ammo capacity.. I say we lower ammo capacity of each weapon to CS levels... If you're going for realism.. I say let SMG be interchangeable with SG (not really real.. but whatever), and only 3 long guns... if not 2 (AR+Sniper)...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    :(... Noob cannons... sad... :P
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    access_time 17y
    I agree with Azrael, to a degree. Let's say that Slot One is your knife sheath in your boot. This can hold only the knife, of course. Slot Two is the holster on your hip. It can hold one pistol. Slot Three is the webbing attachment across your chest. It can hold any SMG, but only one. Slot Four is your webbing. It's on your back and it can hold any four longarms. Longarms are shotguns, any rifles, and the machinegun. Slot Five is your belt. It can hold [x> grenades.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52694th
    access_time 17y
    I pwned Nihilanth with an XM and finished him with the Elites (for style value). :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I say that we lower max weapons to about 4: -Knife -1 Pistol -1 SG/SMG -2 Long Weapons (AR/Sniper Rifle/MG) -3 HE Grenades Cash per wad should also be lowered to around $100... This way, ammo conserving is a must thorughout the game, and you don't get like a shotgun/AR by Office Complex... With a SG/AR, I'm like unstoppable... And 3 Long Weapons may be hard to limit since I think HL limits weapons by the # of each type... Also about the categories... I think it should be like this... This way you can limit 1 SG/SMG, 2 AR/Sniper/MG, and have HE nades last (like in CS)... 1-Knife 2-Pistols 3-SG/SMG 4-AR/Sniper/MG 5-Grenade
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    access_time 17y
    But a real man, like me, climbed into his head and picked his brain with the knife. :P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I've changed my opinion about the AK/M4 combo... Although it would allow more ammunition capacity (and be able to hold a M4), I think only having an M4 is good enough... Max 3 any rifles... 4 is way too many (too much ammo)... I finished the game with my USP, M3 Super 90, and MP5 drained empty. My M4 had around 120 ammo, my Scout had 120 ammo also, and my M249 had full reserves and had 80 ammo loaded (used 20 for the Nihilanth)... I also had 15 HE nades... The game is already too easy as it is... There were no buy zones in Xen so I didn't bother going for the cash in hard-to-get places... And the bullets can penetrate enemies really easily, unlike HL weapons... I could rip through the brain of the Nihanlith from below with a M249, without having to jump up and attack from above (like original HL)...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    access_time 17y
    But... that is exactly what you said before, and it sucks just as much now as it did then. This still doesn't solve the AK/M4 combo problem, because we don't want one from each of four categories, we want four of any rifle. The "one from each category" system limits us to 16 possible combinations of rifles. Having total freedom to choose any four rifles we please gives us 64 possible combinations or something like that. Still though, you should probably only allow 3 rifles (of any category) because there are only three rifle ammo types: 5.56, 7.62, and .338. If there were four rifles allowed then the player would always have rifles that shared ammo, and I think we all know how much ass that sucks.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ok, let's try this: Step right up! 4 rifles of different kind for sale! An assault rifle, a scoping asault rifle, a bolt-action sniper rifle and a semi-automatic sniper rifle! Each has up to two of its kind! Don't be shy, we start selling at a low, low price of $2500! Step right up! And you can hold all 4 of them without any restrictions except you can hold only one each of its catergory(mind the spelling)! And for all of you patient customers, new stocks would arrive in June!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    access_time 17y
    Leave 'em in the first slot. As for the rifles, you shouldn't go with "one assault, one sniper, one this one that" thing. It would be far more fun for customization if you just said "Four rifles" and let the players have their picks. "Three rifles" might be better for gameplay, but whatever. I've never used any of the give_ commands in CL, and I'm gonna keep it that way. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago